without those names

I get many fear for their lives too,it's soul breaking
to See/Hear about these 2 only with just a mention
of there being others who probably at this very
moment are preying upon another Child who
will be too afraid to name names We need to end
these evils now,the only way is if the masses become
aware of who they are and what they have done

I think the odds of anything coming from Maxwell that changes anything are about the same as Tamara Lich being elected Prime Minister of Canada. I do think there is a possibility that they put her in a low security prison because perhaps a deal was made for her to escape and disappear. This is why she is keeping mouth shut. And how do we really know she is even in custody? And what about Weinstein? He supposedly went to prison but has anyone seen any proof he is there?

redqueen

Superstar
i don't think gm will open her mouth at all
Your right We have no proofs they are in prison
except the same ole liars telling Us they're there
which We Know these people lie anytime they want

the victims however can open their mouths and
should specially if Your at a point in life where Ya
came forward enough to show Your face,Your name
and tell Your story obviously it's not fear that's stopping
her or Ya wouldn't show Your face/tell Your name/story

so what is stopping her then,lawyers other victims?
she does mentions another victim by name so I dont
think that's it or maybe she thinks no one will believe
her again idk

why not just say any and all the names Ya are
aware of I would Ya already showed/told who Ya are
if tptb want Ya dead they can/will kill Ya probably
by accident or suicide as that's they go to's

Just thought I would mention that I finally found a picture of Ghislaine purportedly in prison in Florida. It looks kind of authentic but it is only a headshot against a wall so who knows? It just seems hard to believe that in all this time that there are no pictures or footage of her in jail or trial considering the amount of money tabloids could make off them.

I finally watched all three of the peacock series about Ghislaine. I found them on YouTube for free. I was not going to give NBC any money to watch them.

Sibi

Star
Oh no Ghislaine is suffering! Tofu with no seasoning! :rolleyes:

EXCLUSIVE: No special treatment! Prison guards are 'screwing' with 'entitled' Ghislaine Maxwell by 'clanging their keys and flashing a light in her eyes every night' because they 'don't like her attitude'
Prison guards at FCI Tallahassee have not gone 'easy' on Ghislaine Maxwell because of her 'entitled attitude', sources tell DailyMail.com​
Holli Coulman, of Pink Lady Consultants, said guards 'like screwing with her by shining their lights at night, clanging their keys, and talking really loud'​
Maxwell, 61, had previously complained about having a light shone at her every 15 minutes when she was held at the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn​
By DANIEL BATES FOR DAILYMAIL.COM​
PUBLISHED: 09:13 EST, 10 February 2023 | UPDATED: 13:47 EST, 10 February 2023​
Ghislaine Maxwell has been targeted by prison guards, who have been bringing down the hammer because they think she's 'entitled,' DailyMail.com can reveal.​
Inside sources say the 61-year-old has been subjected to harsher treatment by staff in federal prison in Tallahassee, Florida, where she has been serving out her 20-year sentence for recruiting and trafficking underage girls for the p***phile Jeffrey Epstein.​
They claim guards have been 'screwing' with the disgraced socialite by flashing a light in her eyes at night, 'clanging their keys, and talking about her loudly in unflattering terms.'​
Maxwell had previously complained about having a light shone at her every 15 minutes when she was being held at the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn, New York, while awaiting trial.​
While FCI Tallahassee, a low security prison, is far more comfortable, it seems the attitude of Maxwell, who was raised in extraordinary wealth by a multi-millionaire media tycoon father, has still managed to rub guards the wrong way at her new lockup, where she has been housed since July.​
Speaking to DailyMail.com, Holli Coulman, founder of prison consultancy company Pink Lady Consultants, said guards are 'not easy' on Maxwell during routine patrols because of her 'entitled attitude.' Coulman, who has a number of clients serving time inside the same prison, added that Maxwell mostly 'keeps close to her pod mates'. A 'pod' is a group of cells clustered together separately from the rest of the prison with their own common area.​
'She rarely associates out of that group. I am told that the guards like screwing with her by shining their lights at night, clanging their keys and talking really loud and derogatory at her,' Coulman said. 'I know that the guards at night are not easy on her when they come by her bunk and check that she's there.​
'They don't like her because of her entitled attitude. I'm sure it's something she can't change as she has a different demeanor than let's say an inmate serving time for drugs. Her upbringing was upper class.'​
The Bureau of Prisons declined to comment on Maxwell's specific case.​
A spokesman said that the Correctional Services Procedures Manual states: 'When counting at night, a flashlight must be used judiciously; however, enough light will be shown on the inmate to leave no doubt the officer is counting human flesh.'​
Sources on Maxwell's legal team, meanwhile, have said she is 'doing well' in prison and has been an 'active participant' in her appeal, which she is expected to file in the coming months.​
She has hired Arthur Aidala, who represents Harvey Weinstein in his appeal against his 23-year sentence for r*pe and sexual assault from his case in New York. The disgraced film producer is due to be sentenced for a second similar case in Los Angeles later this month.​
Last month in her first television interview since being jailed, Maxwell complained about her 'tasteless' Florida prison diet of tofu and beans made worse because she is denied condiments and seasoning.
She also grumbled about 6am starts and being punished with a mark on her prison record, known as a 'shot', if her bed is not made 'military style' each morning.​
Bemoaning how her life of privilege had crumbled into the misery of prison, she said she gets woken at 6am and has to have cereal and a piece of fruit every day - blasting the limited 'meat free' menu choices available.​
'The portion control is very odd. And when like me you're on a no meat diet, you're supposed to have either hummus or cottage cheese or tofu for you but most of the time, I'd say about 95 percent, it's tofu if it's anything or beans,' she said.
'And then the tofu has no seasoning, there's no seasoning allowed. No salt or pepper or anything. So it's beyond tasteless.'
Insiders have also previously told DailyMail.com how Maxwell, who is designated as inmate 02879-509, works six hours a day in the prison library to pass the time.​
She has daily access to the sporting facilities at the prison, including the 400-meter running track where she has been seen going on hour-long jogs.​
Maxwell has used her Oxford University education to win over some of the 755-strong prison population, who don't seem to mind her poshness.​
She hangs out with con woman Linda Morrow, who helped her plastic surgeon husband bilk insurers out of $44million by pretending cosmetic procedures such as tummy tucks, breast augmentations and 'vaginal rejuvenations' were medical necessities.
Another confidante is Narcy Novack, a 65-year-old Florida woman serving life without parole for hiring hitmen to murder her hotelier husband Ben Novak Jr. and his elderly mother Bernice in a grab for their family estate.
During Maxwell's two years at the Brooklyn prison, her lawyers complained that she was 'withering to a shell of her former self', was losing her hair and was forced to scrub shower walls after she complained about her mistreatment.​
Another problem was that the water in the prison was 'odorous and non-palatable' and so 'clouded with heavy particulates' that it went brown, Maxwell's attorneys griped.​
Prosecutors said in legal filings that she was treated the same as any other inmate.​

Oh no Ghislaine is suffering! Tofu with no seasoning! :rolleyes:

EXCLUSIVE: No special treatment! Prison guards are 'screwing' with 'entitled' Ghislaine Maxwell by 'clanging their keys and flashing a light in her eyes every night' because they 'don't like her attitude'
Prison guards at FCI Tallahassee have not gone 'easy' on Ghislaine Maxwell because of her 'entitled attitude', sources tell DailyMail.com​
Holli Coulman, of Pink Lady Consultants, said guards 'like screwing with her by shining their lights at night, clanging their keys, and talking really loud'​
Maxwell, 61, had previously complained about having a light shone at her every 15 minutes when she was held at the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn​
By DANIEL BATES FOR DAILYMAIL.COM​
PUBLISHED: 09:13 EST, 10 February 2023 | UPDATED: 13:47 EST, 10 February 2023​
Ghislaine Maxwell has been targeted by prison guards, who have been bringing down the hammer because they think she's 'entitled,' DailyMail.com can reveal.​
Inside sources say the 61-year-old has been subjected to harsher treatment by staff in federal prison in Tallahassee, Florida, where she has been serving out her 20-year sentence for recruiting and trafficking underage girls for the p***phile Jeffrey Epstein.​
They claim guards have been 'screwing' with the disgraced socialite by flashing a light in her eyes at night, 'clanging their keys, and talking about her loudly in unflattering terms.'​
Maxwell had previously complained about having a light shone at her every 15 minutes when she was being held at the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn, New York, while awaiting trial.​
While FCI Tallahassee, a low security prison, is far more comfortable, it seems the attitude of Maxwell, who was raised in extraordinary wealth by a multi-millionaire media tycoon father, has still managed to rub guards the wrong way at her new lockup, where she has been housed since July.​
Speaking to DailyMail.com, Holli Coulman, founder of prison consultancy company Pink Lady Consultants, said guards are 'not easy' on Maxwell during routine patrols because of her 'entitled attitude.' Coulman, who has a number of clients serving time inside the same prison, added that Maxwell mostly 'keeps close to her pod mates'. A 'pod' is a group of cells clustered together separately from the rest of the prison with their own common area.​
'She rarely associates out of that group. I am told that the guards like screwing with her by shining their lights at night, clanging their keys and talking really loud and derogatory at her,' Coulman said. 'I know that the guards at night are not easy on her when they come by her bunk and check that she's there.​
'They don't like her because of her entitled attitude. I'm sure it's something she can't change as she has a different demeanor than let's say an inmate serving time for drugs. Her upbringing was upper class.'​
The Bureau of Prisons declined to comment on Maxwell's specific case.​
A spokesman said that the Correctional Services Procedures Manual states: 'When counting at night, a flashlight must be used judiciously; however, enough light will be shown on the inmate to leave no doubt the officer is counting human flesh.'​
Sources on Maxwell's legal team, meanwhile, have said she is 'doing well' in prison and has been an 'active participant' in her appeal, which she is expected to file in the coming months.​
She has hired Arthur Aidala, who represents Harvey Weinstein in his appeal against his 23-year sentence for r*pe and sexual assault from his case in New York. The disgraced film producer is due to be sentenced for a second similar case in Los Angeles later this month.​
Last month in her first television interview since being jailed, Maxwell complained about her 'tasteless' Florida prison diet of tofu and beans made worse because she is denied condiments and seasoning.
She also grumbled about 6am starts and being punished with a mark on her prison record, known as a 'shot', if her bed is not made 'military style' each morning.​
Bemoaning how her life of privilege had crumbled into the misery of prison, she said she gets woken at 6am and has to have cereal and a piece of fruit every day - blasting the limited 'meat free' menu choices available.​
'The portion control is very odd. And when like me you're on a no meat diet, you're supposed to have either hummus or cottage cheese or tofu for you but most of the time, I'd say about 95 percent, it's tofu if it's anything or beans,' she said.
'And then the tofu has no seasoning, there's no seasoning allowed. No salt or pepper or anything. So it's beyond tasteless.'
Insiders have also previously told DailyMail.com how Maxwell, who is designated as inmate 02879-509, works six hours a day in the prison library to pass the time.​
She has daily access to the sporting facilities at the prison, including the 400-meter running track where she has been seen going on hour-long jogs.​
Maxwell has used her Oxford University education to win over some of the 755-strong prison population, who don't seem to mind her poshness.​
She hangs out with con woman Linda Morrow, who helped her plastic surgeon husband bilk insurers out of $44million by pretending cosmetic procedures such as tummy tucks, breast augmentations and 'vaginal rejuvenations' were medical necessities.
Another confidante is Narcy Novack, a 65-year-old Florida woman serving life without parole for hiring hitmen to murder her hotelier husband Ben Novak Jr. and his elderly mother Bernice in a grab for their family estate.
During Maxwell's two years at the Brooklyn prison, her lawyers complained that she was 'withering to a shell of her former self', was losing her hair and was forced to scrub shower walls after she complained about her mistreatment.​
Another problem was that the water in the prison was 'odorous and non-palatable' and so 'clouded with heavy particulates' that it went brown, Maxwell's attorneys griped.​
Prosecutors said in legal filings that she was treated the same as any other inmate.​

Truly heartbreaking but I would be happier if all her bank accounts and property were confiscated like they did to the Canadian truckers and January 6 protestors. I predict she appeals gets out in a couple years and is still rich. Plus she is living it up compared to homeless people. Although even homeless people don't have to eat tofu so that is some justice.

Report: Ghislaine Maxwell Receiving "Benefits" in Prison After "Adopting Late Father's Jewish Faith"

Jeffrey Epstein's co-conspirator Ghislaine Maxwell is being "rewarded with better food and more time off work" after she "adopted her late father's Jewish faith behind bars" with the help of Chabad-Lubavitch, The Sun reports.