The Beatles and BTS: Music, Culture, and Influences

This is total bullshit. The Beatles were not making a reference to abortion. The Beatles made this cover to protest the fact that Capitol records was butchering their British EMI albums by changing the order of songs and omitting songs and other things. The Beatles considered their songs almost like children and felt Capitol records was butchering the way they wanted their albums released. Btw I looked at that Makow website briefly and got a totally evil vibe from it. My question is why promote crap like that by posting links to it?

This is total bullshit. The Beatles were not making a reference to abortion. The Beatles made this cover to protest the fact that Capitol records was butchering their British EMI albums by changing the order of songs and omitting songs and other things. The Beatles considered their songs almost like children and felt Capitol records was butchering the way they wanted their albums released. Btw I looked at that Makow website briefly and got a totally evil vibe from it. My question is why promote crap like that by posting links to it?
Also this was the original cover of the Beatles Capitol records album " Yesterday and Today" which wasn't even released in the UK. It was designed to annoy Capitol records and it succeeded because they had to recall all the original copies and replace them with a different cover. Resulting in the original cover being an expensive collector item. I personally cannot stand the picture myself.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Hi, I think that the Beatles are HIGHLY overrated as a band, and their very boring (in my opinion), mainstream music is absolutely nothing spectacular, remotely interesting, and to this day, is extremely played out.
Most of their songs are very elemental or basic...almost mundane...except for some "hidden messages" which are dark/sinister and disturbingly sensual...it seems that the catchy tunes/melody are what mainly appeals to their generation of listeners...