Telemachus - true bravery!

Karlysymon

Superstar
Christian bakers should bake extra beautiful cakes to homosexuals and compassionately share the gospel to them. This is true love in the spirit of Jesus. Refusing to serve them food is doing the opposite of what they're called to by Jesus Christ.

Todd has no idea what's really important. Physical environment does have its effects, as I said. What's invisible to the eye is actually utmost important.

In a mosque, you take off your shoes. You stand up and kneel before your Creator. All of that is not the means, but the result of strong faith. So it works the other way around - faith facilitates all the right ingredients, or makes the wrong ingredients work for you. You can have great stage and light and soft seats in an auditorium, but if you have bad singers with terrible voices, no one will enjoy the music concert.

Drums aren't so important in shamanic ritual. It's a traditional way, which assists people enter a certain state of mind. But it's not a pre-requisite. There are great Shamans who use Qobyz (a kind of violoncello) or reed pipe, or jaw harp. The best and most powerful Shamans in my experience don't use any musical instruments, they are that good.
Dear brother, God is one. He's loving. He does not send people to hell. Faith doesn't matter. Only our thoughts, words and actions. We have to keep our lives pure.
Faith is an important aspect of everyday living. Even people who claim not to believe in God exercise faith on a daily basis.

the Levitical choir was to be accompanied by lyres and harps. These were called "the instruments of song" (2 Chron 5:13) or "the instruments of God's song" (1 Chron 16:42). As
their descriptive name indicates, their function was to
accompany the songs of praise
and thanksgiving to the Lord (1 Chron 23:5; 2 Chron 5:13).
Great care was taken to ensure that the vocal praise of the Levitical choir would not be overshadowed by the sound of the instruments. Percussion instruments were never allowed in the religious services of the Temple, not because their sound was evil per se, but because such instruments were commonly used to produce entertainment
music which was inappropriate for worship in God's house. By prohibiting instruments associated with the dancing type of music, the Lord taught His people to distinguish between the sacred music played in the Temple and the secular, entertainment music used in social life.

Bacsi

Star
Faith is an important aspect of everyday living. Even people who claim not to believe in God exercise faith on a daily basis.

the Levitical choir was to be accompanied by lyres and harps. These were called "the instruments of song" (2 Chron 5:13) or "the instruments of God's song" (1 Chron 16:42). As
their descriptive name indicates, their function was to
accompany the songs of praise
and thanksgiving to the Lord (1 Chron 23:5; 2 Chron 5:13).
Great care was taken to ensure that the vocal praise of the Levitical choir would not be overshadowed by the sound of the instruments. Percussion instruments were never allowed in the religious services of the Temple, not because their sound was evil per se, but because such instruments were commonly used to produce entertainment
music which was inappropriate for worship in God's house. By prohibiting instruments associated with the dancing type of music, the Lord taught His people to distinguish between the sacred music played in the Temple and the secular, entertainment music used in social life.
Dear sister, yes, faith as in believing in God is the foundation. I was talking exactly about it in my post to you.

Sorry, English isn't my native language - I implied "the kind of faith or belief system isn't important to God" in my post above to my dear brother. Christian, atheist, Muslim, shamanist, Shintoist etc. doesn't matter to God.

You should have understood it from reading the post to you - I'm disappointed, because it seems you're not attentive to me or not interested to listen. Now I went and edited that post to my dear brother Elsbet not to confuse anyone.

May God bless you in all things according to his endless mercy and generosity! He is so good. His love towards us exceeds all understanding.

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
Dear brother, God is one. He's loving. He does not send people to hell. Faith doesn't matter. Only our thoughts, words and actions. We have to keep our lives pure.
According to your religion, you're referring to the Sun god-- I dont believe in the Sun god.

And based on your previous posts, you have many other gods, as well. Neither they, nor your Sun god, send people to Hell (or Heaven) because they dont have the authority.

I will cut off from this place
every remnant of Baal,
the names of the idolatrous
and pagan priests—
those who bow on the rooftops
to worship the heavenly host
ZEPHANIAH 1:4-5

Bacsi

Star
According to your religion, you're referring to the Sun god-- I dont believe in the Sun god.

And based on your previous posts, you have many other gods, as well. Neither they, nor your Sun god, send people to Hell (or Heaven) because they dont have the authority.

I will cut off from this place
every remnant of Baal,
the names of the idolatrous
and pagan priests—
those who bow on the rooftops
to worship the heavenly host
ZEPHANIAH 1:4-5
It's all not true. The sun isn't a god, it's a creation of God. So is the moon or Jupiter etc. God is acting in the sun in the sense that he uses the sun as an object that represents his generosity and life-giving power to everything that lives on the earth.

Tengriism is one of the oldest monotheist belief systems in the world. I'm not a dogmatist whatsoever, the faith of my ancestors is no more than the spiritual practice I chose. If I don't agree with some tradition, I'm free to reject it.

God is one. May God bless you, my brother. May he give you all the best things in this world. May he fill you with his love and understanding of his true nature. We're all one in him and our purpose here on earth is to do good to each other at all times, whatever the cost. When we meet our Creator one day, he'll look at our life and how selfless or selfish it was. That's all he really cares about. He will then decide if we're ready for a new stage in our spiritual journey or should repeat life re-incarnating on the same earth in a new body.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
Dear sister, yes, faith as in believing in God is the foundation. I was talking exactly about it in my post to you.

Sorry, English isn't my native language - I implied "the kind of faith or belief system isn't important to God" in my post above to my dear brother. Christian, atheist, Muslim, shamanist, Shintoist etc. doesn't matter to God.

You should have understood it from reading the post to you - I'm disappointed, because it seems you're not attentive to me or not interested to listen. Now I went and edited that post to my dear brother Elsbet not to confuse anyone.

May God bless you in all things according to his endless mercy and generosity! He is so good. His love towards us exceeds all understanding.
Iam sorry you feel that way. Apologies for my shortcomings :)