Symbolic pics sharing thread (allseeingeye...)

M G

Established
what's the symbolysms in this ?
from just a cursory glance- Eve, apple tree, Pan (satan, w/horns- playing instrument) title is 'biggest part of me' (wink). & does eve look pregnant? ambrosia- was food of the gods. the more i dig, i can see all this record art has hidden meaning, they do not waste words or pics in the symbolism.

minnie82

Superstar
from just a cursory glance- Eve, apple tree, Pan (satan, w/horns- playing instrument) title is 'biggest part of me' (wink). & does eve look pregnant? ambrosia- was food of the gods. the more i dig, i can see all this record art has hidden meaning, they do not waste words or pics in the symbolism.
ok thanks for the answer

Mambo999

Established

minnie82

Superstar
Rest in Peace. I respected him as an actor and I'm sad to hear he passed away so tragically. That being said, there's no reports on how or what happened and also he stared in a REALLY "Satanic"/"Demonic" series. But I hope his soul rests well.
i honestly never heard him before knowing about his death

Mambo999

Established
i honestly never heard him before knowing about his death
he was in the Chilling adventures of Sabrina series on Netflix. The same people who created Riverdale (And you know how crazy that series is). Despite the demonic nature, the writing was really good......until season 3 when the writing went to sh1t. But he was one of the better actors on the show.