Symbolic Community Pics of the Month 11/17

Would it be interesting/relevant hosting a monthly expose of community-captured symbolic pics similar to what VC is doing? I take many photographs and have a large number of 'Illuminati' pictures stored dating as much as a year back, with a sizeable number from November alone. Since I became aware of the symbolism used I see it everywhere and snap shots of anything possibly symbolic.

Below is what I captured since the beginning of this month - all are from Copenhagen, Denmark. You can submit your own pictures below.

Classic Pink Floyd pyramid.

'A Clockwork Orange' has to be a classic Illuminati film. The film includes a theme that directly alludes to MK Ultra-style trauma based brain washing.

The original movie poster.

One-eyed version...

... and another one-eyed version of another occult-themed movie from Kubrick, 'The Shining'.

Spirit-cooking madame Abramovic also gets a lot of publicity.

One eye.

You can win diamonds if you buy a drink... naked one-eye woman probably not included.

Since other sewer covers feature six-pointed hexagram stars I think those in the middle just might be 'rays of glory'...

... like these. I mean, they seem to be everywhere...

... like on this plaque, which sits on the building of Christiansborg, the Danish parliament. Democratically elected leaders serving the people?

Got both the Masonic compass, All-seeing Eye and a pyramid.

More one-eye...

... more still. x2. Book title 'I will always find you'...

... and we shouldn't forget to target the children with the programming, either.

Bodil Jørgensen is very famous - here, with a subtle 666 sign...

I saw she was also recently featured making this silly sign...

Here's a [perhaps not so] random inverted pentagram at this restaurant chain.

--- continued below, it's a lot of pics! ---

A major Danish bank. Does the logo remind you of anything?

Resemblance? You decide.

There's an election this month on the 21st. Sisse Marie Welling here seems to worry about 'air pollution' so I sent her an email asking what she thinks of the chemtrailing. No response.

Either this is a random family-friendly picture or that's a subtle pyramid with eye in the background.

Possibly more accurate than one wishes to know about.

The politicians are making the one-eye sign. Is this good or bad?

You can literally vote for Jihad in Denmark now.

A woman bringing a bright, illuminating light with another shining light right on the Third Eye... hmm.

Forgot this one, Dan Brown is still peddling his occultic gibberish.

Finishing we've got these...

... along with 5-star rated 'wildwitch'...

... looking the same as what was found in that Radio Energy commercial a way back...

... the tongue thing seems to be a thing. Miley is also touring Copenhagen, along with the rest of them.

mrsbyrd03

Rookie
WOW! That's quite a collection. And I'm sure that's all "just a coincidence" and they mean "nothing at all." We are surrounded by so much evil. *SMH*

MinaT

Rookie
Good job there!
I believe it's like that now everywhere we go. In my city alone, it's so common that I would run out of storage on my phone pretty fast..

Vytas

Star
I wonder whats the actual meaning of one eye? Why are they doing this? Is there purpose or gain in it? Anyone knows?

~JC~

Veteran
I wonder whats the actual meaning of one eye? Why are they doing this? Is there purpose or gain in it? Anyone knows?
Through research, I leaned it could be a number of reasons. One of the most strange reasons: Alien beings (or “vrils”) entering and taking over a person through the eye.

A person claiming he was basically brought up in a cloning center. This is only part 3 of a 4-part series. Very interesting stuff:
At 8:30 mark he talks about it

Last edited: