Symbolic Album Covers

Diogenes

Established
Here is an image of the cover art for The Wombats 4th album titled Beautiful People Will Ruin Your Life. There is a snake on it, which is symbolic of the devil as the serpent in the Garden of Eden, that tempted Adam and Eve into eating the forbidden fruit, from the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

View attachment 97190
I still wonder what the meaning of the daisies is. Because we've seen it already in another album cover, I don't remember which that was (Taylor Swift ?). I have to do a search about the daisies thing.

Diogenes

Established
Thanks Diogenes. I've been grateful for this site however recently people now seem so preoccupied by the Gaza strip that they talk about little else and pick fights with me and use Marxist language and Muslim extremist rhetoric (Marx is a hardcore atheist jew, Rothschild's 3rd cousin, his philosophy is responsible for 100 million dead) and they derail my threads when it has nothing to do with Middle Eastern conflict. This confirms my suspicion that it is a psy-op on both ends. I wish people would return to the purpose of this website- decoding the deeper symbolism behind media, instead of continuing to turn this website into a superficial left-wing activism hivemind platform like every other social networking site full of people (bots?) parroting all the slogans I hear on college campus. I really think there has been an infiltration of plants, bots and trolls on here.
Still, I like your insights and I love your Talking Heads thread, really. It's the kind of info I like to receive. It's not only the one -eye thing that we should be worried about. And in the Talking Heads thread, there's plenty of mind blowing info. Good job !

EatZeBug

Established
Still, I like your insights and I love your Talking Heads thread, really. It's the kind of info I like to receive. It's not only the one -eye thing that we should be worried about. And in the Talking Heads thread, there's plenty of mind blowing info. Good job !
Thanks Diogenes! It means a lot that people like you still appreciate symbolic investigation. Yep, although the 'one eye' is one symbol and an outworking, it's the mind behind that eye and the foundational philosophical operating system it runs on which determines the decisions and ultimately fruits which have a significant cumulative outcome. 'One eye' means little on its own in my opinion, although it's more often than not intentionally conveying a message of alliance given the trends.

Diogenes

Established
What is symbolic about the 2nd and 3rd album cover?
All three covers include sun worshipping,a pagan standard. Maybe you don't see it clearly in the first one,but the ceramic-looking ornamental things just below them, represent the sun. It's similar to the Shell oil company logo. In the other two covers, I think its too obvious a symbolism.

Diogenes

Established
Thanks Diogenes! It means a lot that people like you still appreciate symbolic investigation. Yep, although the 'one eye' is one symbol and an outworking, it's the mind behind that eye and the foundational philosophical operating system it runs on which determines the decisions and ultimately fruits which have a significant cumulative outcome. 'One eye' means little on its own in my opinion, although it's more often than not intentionally conveying a message of alliance given the trends.
Exactly. The one-eye has become so common,we don't have to waste time referring to it anymore. What's the point. They all do it. It's actually what runs behind the eye that should keep us searching and investigating. Those little details,here there and everywhere, that we should look upon more carefully.

ELP were the first ever to use a Giger creation for an "art" statement. Without them perhaps there would be no Alien movie,lol .They literally discovered Giger. Which is sad, because Giger is SO demonic,SO perverted,SO satanic. I dislike the work of this artist to the fullest ext. Makes me throw up, really.Why did you do it,dear ELP ? (Keith Emerson having been the most accomplished keyboard player ever,in my opinion).
Debbie Harry solo album was Giger.

Or what about Blind Faith's eponymous album,which depicts Ginger Baker's underage daughter's nude breast ? Check this out, filthy stuff. Which musician in his right mind would expose his daughter in such an appalling way for all the world to see ?
Never knew that was Baker's daughter.

M G

Established
Ric Grech of blind faith died early at 43 on same suicide accident date as tons of famous people march 17