Sweden preparing for the NWO takeover?

Vixy

Star
So, Sweden today had a military exercise where personell were all over sweden and visible in the cities, saying it was a drill. A few weeks ago the government send out pamplets about what to do if war should strike and how to prepare.

Now there are rumours circulation that it's Russia Vs Sweden but I deeply doubt that. I think we are preparing for the NWO, considering everything else going on in the world and how many countries now are at war. This seems to be Global. I have talked to friends in other countries and they have a high military presence aswell so this leans to be a global thing.

What do you guys think about Sweden-Russia and the NWO? Is it time now?i139^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpgi138^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

Masked crusader7

Established
N
So, Sweden today had a military exercise where personell were all over sweden and visible in the cities, saying it was a drill. A few weeks ago the government send out pamplets about what to do if war should strike and how to prepare.

Now there are rumours circulation that it's Russia Vs Sweden but I deeply doubt that. I think we are preparing for the NWO, considering everything else going on in the world and how many countries now are at war. This seems to be Global. I have talked to friends in other countries and they have a high military presence aswell so this leans to be a global thing.

What do you guys think about Sweden-Russia and the NWO? Is it time now?View attachment 8569View attachment 8570
.NOT WORKING OUT N. W. O. THATS ALL IT WILL FALL REAL FAST FOR LUCIFER AND CHILDREN AND FOLLOWERS PRAY THEM though.EXCEPT SATAN WHOS GOING TO TO THE LAKE OF FIRE

SkepticCat

Veteran
I wish there were more Russians on this board; if there are any they seem to be hiding well. It would be great having an East-West collaborative effort to expose the NWO.

The Swedish pamphlets look like just a scaremongering effort from an increasingly callous post-constitutional government. Thankfully, all they can really accomplish is further testify to the people the fact their leadership now has no credibility or legality whatsoever. The Swedish government must understand very well the Russians would not attack a NATO-alliance nation so the pamphlet is meaningless. Hopefully the Swedes will soon see through the deception at large and steer their nation in a new direction.

Eshu

Rookie
I wish there were more Russians on this board...
There are more Russians affiliated with this site than you might realize.

The leaflet in question is very vague, mentions no specific nation-state, and includes generic bulletpoints regarding cyber attacks, terrorist attacks, and climate change. See included picture. It's an updated version of the readiness pamphlet that the Swedish government had been publishing since the 40's, and more likely than not, it's simply part of the overall defense spending increase in Sweden.

The reality is that Russia hasn't manpower, materiale, or capital enough to wage a military campaign against a major Western nation. This is especially true in the wake of sanctions, which have left the Russian Federation on far more tenuous ground than they would care to project.

A much more credible threat to Swedish national security is Jihadist terror attacks and rising crime rates in the wake of mass immigration from the Middle East and North Africa. And while some recent polls suggest that a majority of Swedes might currently have a positive view about immigration, the actual voting results indicate very strongly that immigration is becoming an increasingly important issue to Swedish voters.

1625.jpg

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
N

.NOT WORKING OUT N. W. O. THATS ALL IT WILL FALL REAL FAST FOR LUCIFER AND CHILDREN AND FOLLOWERS PRAY THEM though.EXCEPT SATAN WHOS GOING TO TO THE LAKE OF FIRE
I'm not following you. Try without caps and with periods and comma signs. :)

Vixy

Star
I wish there were more Russians on this board; if there are any they seem to be hiding well. It would be great having an East-West collaborative effort to expose the NWO.

The Swedish pamphlets look like just a scaremongering effort from an increasingly callous post-constitutional government. Thankfully, all they can really accomplish is further testify to the people the fact their leadership now has no credibility or legality whatsoever. The Swedish government must understand very well the Russians would not attack a NATO-alliance nation so the pamphlet is meaningless. Hopefully the Swedes will soon see through the deception at large and steer their nation in a new direction.
See thats what I thought. Since we have NATO behind us, it's friggin pointless to attack and I dont believe they will either. So whats this all about? Feels like it has soemthing to do with this enormous immigration thing but how are they connected? We will have an election on the 19.th of September and it looks as though a party called SD who wants to actually shapen the country up, will win and its the real people behind that party, not some fake masons in allignment. Are they seeing them as a threat perhaps and therefore speeding up military prescence? ANY theory is welcome by now cause this is getting old, seeing military out and about on our streets!

Helioform

Star
People have been speculating about military takeover for a couple of decades now and it is just not happening. Martial Law? Nope. Gun grab? Nope. FEMA camps? Nope.

I don't think they will succeed either there are too many who are aware now. They are running in circles basically.

Tikawanda

Established
I think they're just flexing, which is what most countries do when they conduct military drills. It's a show of force.

Vixy

Star
I think they're just flexing, which is what most countries do when they conduct military drills. It's a show of force.
Nonno....swedes dont flex. Ive never heard of open drills before.

Vixy

Star
People have been speculating about military takeover for a couple of decades now and it is just not happening. Martial Law? Nope. Gun grab? Nope. FEMA camps? Nope.

I don't think they will succeed either there are too many who are aware now. They are running in circles basically.
Mmmh, I think its the other way around. Theyre so far ahead of us technology wise that they can take us down whenever wished for. Ive seen too many strange things in my days. I dont doubt we are very close to NWO

Helioform

Star
Mmmh, I think its the other way around. Theyre so far ahead of us technology wise that they can take us down whenever wished for. Ive seen too many strange things in my days. I dont doubt we are very close to NWO
Well they have been very far ahead for decades now it is nothing new. They could have taken us over several years back if they wanted to.

It seems the Trump administration and zionist deep state are preparing for war. Trump brought John Bolton into his cabinet last month (maybe the most infamous war-hawk in American politics), Israel came forward with "intelligence" about an Iranian nuclear program, the war in Syria has heated up again with the same false flag. The Neo-Cons have been pushing for war in Iran, which would be WW3, for some time now. Any thoughts?

Eshu

Rookie
Nonno....swedes dont flex. Ive never heard of open drills before.
Portions of Aurora 17 were conducted in public just last year. It's not uncommon, but demonstrations have been getting more common and larger in recent years, as military spending has been increasing in Sweden.

Vixy

Star
okay the n.w.o isent working out its a joke
really? What makes you say that? The chip has been around for some time now in certain circles in Sweden and Mexico and the rumours about war is increasing. There are a shitload of signs everywhere.

Vixy

Star
It seems the Trump administration and zionist deep state are preparing for war. Trump brought John Bolton into his cabinet last month (maybe the most infamous war-hawk in American politics), Israel came forward with "intelligence" about an Iranian nuclear program, the war in Syria has heated up again with the same false flag. The Neo-Cons have been pushing for war in Iran, which would be WW3, for some time now. Any thoughts?

Exactly and these are only the small things we get to kNOW about. i tell you war WILL come its a question of when and it will be the worst war in the history of mankind so better enjoy life now while we're all close to okay cause what will come will be unimaginable.

Vixy

Star
Well they have been very far ahead for decades now it is nothing new. They could have taken us over several years back if they wanted to.
Nope, theyve been building their bunkers and still are so it will take some more time but theyre preparing, thus all this military rucket.

Sweden has a drought now and tropical heat, we dont have tropical heat and one lookat the skies conforms my suscpicions about it being HAARP-made. So some country is frying us. Its kinda bad now, lawns are dying, by the beach it looks like the sahara desert and farmers are slaughtering cows so they dont have to starve. I have never heard of this in Sweden before.