Stockholm City Evacuated Due To Terroristic Attack

manama

Star
its been hour the guy has yet to be captured wtf are they doing
tbh it looks like he probably escaped hiding among the evacuating people

Haich

Superstar
My God not again, what the hell these guys are literally doing the same thing all over Europe.

SkepticCat

Veteran
The terrorist attacks/'terrorist attacks' are going off like crazy now. Well, I think it's another false flag until proven otherwise (!) but we'll see. The end result is the same: [unwarranted] Anger towards Muslims in general, nationalism, closing borders, xenophobia... other than that, and I don't mean to sound cynical but this is fact, it's completely irrelevant that this attack has happened. People are dying in gruesome ways every single day elsewhere in the world in much, much greater numbers. This is what gets the publicity and public attention, however. Irrational emotionalism and media posturing. I realize how harsh this sounds but it's the truth.

OK, so I'm only just looking at this right now, I've been outside all day. I already detect signs of a false flag: The Aftonbladet article in the original thread post is stamped with a 14:58 time mark. It reports four casualties...

...but here's articles from neighbouring country Denmark: The front page of the national TV station reports at this moment, around 10 hours after the alleged attack, that the attack took place at 14.53 (So, Aftonbladet posted their article five minutes after the 'attack' happened!):

... and further reports, around seven hours after the attack (2200 UTC+1) when full details should have been known, that only three were killed:

[Notice: Danish national TV station also has all-seeing eye as logo!]

NY Times reports in the article summary link that at around 1600 UTC+1 that three were killed...

... but when you then click the link, the article now reports four casualities, again:

https://twitter.com/search?q=stockholm+pedestrians+flee

- Apparently, we were also lucky enough that a few people just happened to be on a rooftop and were able to film the fleeing pedestrians - some pedestrians running, while others are just walking behind them, not fleeing and apparently ignoring the 'panicking, fleeing' people right in front of them... even one guy walking the opposite direction, towards the 'attack zone'!

There were even cameramen on the ground who just happened to be there ready to capture the footage (look at the way these chumps are 'running for their lives' - seriously, is that one guy just jogging or what? wtf... meanwhile, other people are casually just strolling by, walking, as if nothing happened while groups of people right beside them are 'fleeing'... These crisis actors are simply terrible!). While everybody else is 'running for their lives' right past the cameraman he stoicly remains in position to capture this whole 'event' for us, brought to us by CNN. What a hero! He could have warned the guy completely oblivious to these people running scared, just walking slowly minding his own business, of this incredibly dangerous 'attack', though...:

Moreover, why are all these people 'fleeing for their lives' in the first place? If the attack is ramming by truck how does it make any kind of sense to just run around in the city? Are you kidding? If people got rammed by a terrorist truck near you would you start just slowly running away from there? How does this make any kind of sense? Wouldn't the smart thing to do be to either help or get indoors somewhere rather than slowly run around on the streets where you make yourself an obvious target that other potential terrorists could gun down or whatever? Genius crisis acting.

... also, I just created a Twitter account to post this link and now my account has been locked for "breaking Twitter rules" - all I've done is to run a search for the above keywords. Are they trying to prevent people from watching this material or is this an automatic process when you haven't submitted your phone number? Account unlocked after submitting phone number.

To summarize: Swedish newspaper knows about 'attack' and posts article complete with pictures and details five minutes after it happens. 10 hours after 'attack' only three people were 'killed' despite them knowing it was four just minutes after it 'happened'. In addition, they also immediately find the suspect (did he remember to also bring his passport this time?), Swedish prime minster Löfven immediately knows (within two hours!) that it's a 'terrorist attack' and 'an attack on our democracy which we will never surrender yada yada' and strengthens border control, locks down Stockholm metro and advises people to leave the general area (in fact, entire Stockholm) [are they expecting more 'attacks? Lock down entire capital of Sweden for the whole day because of one 'attack'? Is this conditioning for police state/martial law?] - which conveniently means people won't get near to investigate what is likely a crisis actor 'crime scene'. Lots of different cameramen just happen to be in the area, film the ridiculous actors running around in the wrong direction despite running making no sense in the first place... and so on, I'm sure we'll be able to completely pick this staged incident apart better later on.

Just found another 'coincidence'! Norwegian newspaper's collection of pictures from the 'event': https://www.nrk.no/nyheter/lastebilangrep-i-stockholm-1.13466300

These Freemasonic liars are unbelievable! Remember this? We had this just a few weeks ago:

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/westminster-london-attacks-similar-to-french-attacks-on-st-bastilles-day.97/#post-2504

223 = 322

... What does '57' mean then, though? Is it 75? Flight 175? Just a random number?

Why is she wearing a gas mask? If they're expecting a chemical attack why aren't other officers also equipped with a mask? Also, wtf are those signs to the right? Photoshop!

... This picture I don't understand. Did the truck explode and cause a huge hole in the ground? Also, it looks almost like an artistic picture, it's completely washed out. What is this? Is this even real?

This looks straight of of VC's various 'police state' writeups. It was ONE 'terrorist' driving a truck. Bring on the military and lock down the whole city! I don't think you're exaggerating enough, Sweden, surely this calls for declaration of national emergency!

Is this the same woman being copied in photoshop?

"If they use gas at least one of us will be able to react!" The military guys above forgot this vital piece of equipment, though - you'd think the paramilitary would remember to bring all their toys.

Are all these walkways signs are pointing to real? Does this make any sense at all? Left side of pic looks weird and background is washed out again. Photoshop? Or are cameramen just walking around on this gas masked crime sense documenting everything for us? Is the cameraman wearing a gas mask, too?

All the Norwegian pics I've described above have been "taken offline" [Direktesendingen er over] now for some reason! Why would they take all these wacky pictures offline? Prevent people from going back looking at them, perhaps?

This is another false flag from the Masons, guys. Nobody dead today in Stockholm, just dupe-delighting satanists. The Masons are panicking because people are waking up; that's why they're shooting off so many false flags.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
My God not again, what the hell these guys are literally doing the same thing all over Europe.
Thats EXACTLY what they are!
its been hour the guy has yet to be captured wtf are they doing
tbh it looks like he probably escaped hiding among the evacuating people
Now that the swedish police has found him, they will probably pat him on the head and give him a month in a comfortable swedish prison with great food, wifi, tv and a comfy cell with his own desk and then "rehabilitate" him, meaning he's had a hard upbringing so they feel sorry for him. Aaaand then the polititians in this country will keep bringing in even MORE of his kind!

What happened in Paris, London and Germany? NOTHING! As will nothing happen here either. Its just ridiculess.

In the suburbs swedish women not living by muslim law, gets stones thrown through their windows, after them when they go out, called whores and threatened on a daily basis. One because she sunbathed on her patio, and drank wine with her friends. Their own women who fled here due to the opression back home, says it's just like home here. Nohing changed! They have completely taken over. Sweden is F*CKED. :'(

Haich

Superstar
ALL over the WORLD, my friend! All over THE WORLD!
I know you're right it's not exclusive to Europe but recently there's a spike in attacks since the Westminster one wasn't long ago. I can't help but feel leaders are being complacent about the issue too, not much is done to these sick and twisted individuals they're always under the radar and I can't help but think why aren't they arrested as soon as 'Terror activity' is detected ?

Vixy

Star
Youre right, my frien
The terrorist attacks/'terrorist attacks' are going off like crazy now. Well, I think it's another false flag until proven otherwise (!) but we'll see. The end result is the same: [unwarranted] Anger towards Muslims in general, nationalism, closing borders, xenophobia... other than that, and I don't mean to sound cynical but this is fact, it's completely irrelevant that this attack has happened. People are dying in gruesome ways every single day elsewhere in the world in much, much greater numbers. This is what gets the publicity and public attention, however. Irrational emotionalism and media posturing. I realize how harsh this sounds but it's the truth.

OK, so I'm only just looking at this right now, I've been outside all day. I already detect signs of a false flag: The Aftonbladet article in the original thread post is stamped with a 14:58 time mark. It reports four casualties...

...but here's articles from neighbouring country Denmark: The front page of the national TV station reports at this moment, around 10 hours after the alleged attack, that the attack took place at 14.53 (So, Aftonbladet posted their article five minutes after the 'attack' happened!):

... and further reports, around seven hours after the attack (2200 UTC+1) when full details should have been known, that only three were killed:

[Notice: Danish national TV station also has all-seeing eye as logo!]

NY Times reports in the article summary link that at around 1600 UTC+1 that three were killed...

... but when you then click the link, the article now reports four casualities, again:

https://twitter.com/search?q=stockholm+pedestrians+flee

- Apparently, we were also lucky enough that a few people just happened to be on a rooftop and were able to film the fleeing pedestrians - some pedestrians running, while others are just walking behind them, not fleeing and apparently ignoring the 'panicking, fleeing' people right in front of them... even one guy walking the opposite direction, towards the 'attack zone'!

There were even cameramen on the ground who just happened to be there ready to capture the footage (look at the way these chumps are 'running for their lives' - seriously, is that one guy just jogging or what? wtf... meanwhile, other people are casually just strolling by, walking, as if nothing happened while groups of people right beside them are 'fleeing'... These crisis actors are simply terrible!). While everybody else is 'running for their lives' right past the cameraman he stoicly remains in position to capture this whole 'event' for us, brought to us by CNN. What a hero! He could have warned the guy completely oblivious to these people running scared, just walking slowly minding his own business, of this incredibly dangerous 'attack', though...:

Moreover, why are all these people 'fleeing for their lives' in the first place? If the attack is ramming by truck how does it make any kind of sense to just run around in the city? Are you kidding? If people got rammed by a terrorist truck near you would you start just slowly running away from there? How does this make any kind of sense? Wouldn't the smart thing to do be to either help or get indoors somewhere rather than slowly run around on the streets where you make yourself an obvious target that other potential terrorists could gun down or whatever? Genius crisis acting.

... also, I just created a Twitter account to post this link and now my account has been locked for "breaking Twitter rules" - all I've done is to run a search for the above keywords. Are they trying to prevent people from watching this material or is this an automatic process when you haven't submitted your phone number? Account unlocked after submitting phone number.

To summarize: Swedish newspaper knows about 'attack' and posts article complete with pictures and details five minutes after it happens. 10 hours after 'attack' only three people were 'killed' despite them knowing it was four just minutes after it 'happened'. In addition, they also immediately find the suspect (did he remember to also bring his passport this time?), Swedish prime minster Löfven immediately knows (within two hours!) that it's a 'terrorist attack' and 'an attack on our democracy which we will never surrender yada yada' and strengthens border control, locks down Stockholm metro and advises people to leave the general area (in fact, entire Stockholm) [are they expecting more 'attacks? Lock down entire capital of Sweden for the whole day because of one 'attack'? Is this conditioning for police state/martial law?] - which conveniently means people won't get near to investigate what is likely a crisis actor 'crime scene'. Lots of different cameramen just happen to be in the area, film the ridiculous actors running around in the wrong direction despite running making no sense in the first place... and so on, I'm sure we'll be able to completely pick this staged incident apart better later on.

Just found another 'coincidence'! Norwegian newspaper's collection of pictures from the 'event': https://www.nrk.no/nyheter/lastebilangrep-i-stockholm-1.13466300

These Freemasonic liars are unbelievable! Remember this? We had this just a few weeks ago:

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/westminster-london-attacks-similar-to-french-attacks-on-st-bastilles-day.97/#post-2504

223 = 322

... What does '57' mean then, though? Is it 75? Flight 175? Just a random number?

Why is she wearing a gas mask? If they're expecting a chemical attack why aren't other officers also equipped with a mask? Also, wtf are those signs to the right? Photoshop!

... This picture I don't understand. Did the truck explode and cause a huge hole in the ground? Also, it looks almost like an artistic picture, it's completely washed out. What is this? Is this even real?

This looks straight of of VC's various 'police state' writeups. It was ONE 'terrorist' driving a truck. Bring on the military and lock down the whole city! I don't think you're exaggerating enough, Sweden, surely this calls for declaration of national emergency!

Is this the same woman being copied in photoshop?

"If they use gas at least one of us will be able to react!" The military guys above forgot this vital piece of equipment, though - you'd think the paramilitary would remember to bring all their toys.

Are all these walkways signs are pointing to real? Does this make any sense at all? Left side of pic looks weird and background is washed out again. Photoshop? Or are cameramen just walking around on this gas masked crime sense documenting everything for us? Is the cameraman wearing a gas mask, too?

All the Norwegian pics I've described above have been "taken offline" [Direktesendingen er over] now for some reason! Why would they take all these wacky pictures offline? Prevent people from going back looking at them, perhaps?

This is another false flag from the Masons, guys. Nobody dead today in Stockholm, just dupe-delighting satanists. The Masons are panicking because people are waking up; that's why they're shooting off so many false flags.
You're right, my friend. Very perceptive of you. It's blown WAY out of porportion and we have LOADS of freemasonry in Sweden. Denmark is even worse. In fact, just in the city I live in, we have three masonic lodges and this is a pretty small town. So yeah, something's up. And that danish chanel has had the eye for decades. Its a huge channel aswell. I think baout it everytime I see the eye.

Real crime happen where I live, the arabs shoot each other amost once a week nowadays but it gets only a small article for a day, nothing more. But this gets al the attention. One wonders why?

SkepticCat

Veteran
I know you're right it's not exclusive to Europe but recently there's a spike in attacks since the Westminster one wasn't long ago. I can't help but feel leaders are being complacent about the issue too, not much is done to these sick and twisted individuals they're always under the radar and I can't help but think why aren't they arrested as soon as 'Terror activity' is detected ?
I'd say you're confused about this since you're still buying into the idea all these 'attacks' are real. Intelligence services on high alert, 'terrorist attacks' happening all over the world yet all these 'suspects' are free to roam around and conduct their 'attacks'.

It appears most here believe the attack was real. If it was, I wonder why a full article is submitted about it five minutes after it happens and why the journalists fail to get such a simple, vital fact as the number of 'killed' correct. If this is anything like Orlando we'll soon have a video from the Swedish police partying around telling people to keep happy and dunworryaboutit.

Thunderian

Superstar
SkepticCat, wouldn't it be easier to actually stage the attack, rather than go through the trouble of faking pictures, news reports, etc., all the while leaving open the possibility that someone will wander downtown to the site where it supposedly took place and start tweeting pics that prove nothing happened?

Vixy

Star
Today theyre opening the street again after have being closed by the police.

A neighbour says he's never talked to the guy although he lived across him. He also says there were five or six people living in there, sleeping on the floor. (Common amongst arabs, they cram themselves into a small apartment, maybe 8-13 people at a time. We ave it around here aswell.)

http://www.aftonbladet.se

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/woMEM/grannarna-i-chock-det-ar-helt-overkligt

National specialforces were in the apartment today.

manama

Star
Im more of the opinion that attack did happen but it was staged. Also because if an attacker or criminal is loose in the building wouldn't you shut it down and don't let anyone leave until you get the suspect, rather than saying everyone go run and evacuate? This attack was way too convenient in the wrong ways

Thunderian

Superstar
Im more of the opinion that attack did happen but it was staged. Also because if an attacker or criminal is loose in the building wouldn't you shut it down and don't let anyone leave until you get the suspect, rather than saying everyone go run and evacuate? This attack was way too convenient in the wrong ways
Faking it seems like way too much trouble with far too many things that could give it away. Better to just brainwash some dude and do it for real. Same effect and way less hassle.

Vixy

Star
http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/woMEM/grannarna-i-chock-det-ar-helt-overkligt

Neighbour to the guy who did this, says there are up to six people living in the apartment, that they don't cause much noise and are very "to themselves" but nice and help the neighbour carry heavy things. He also says there are no furniture in the apartment because the guy who rents to them took them with him.

Any swedes in here that has the energy to translate?