So.. September 23.

Valerian

Rookie
There's a connection to that date in multiple "non-connected" sources. Whether it's bible revelations, astrology, astronomy, and even the entertainment industry hinting about that date. (it's a 9/11 thing all over again)

What are your thoughts?

I'm not asking for an answer to a question I already know the answer too, im simply asking for your belief.

Raquel

Established
I guess something big will going on, I don't know what... or will happen near to this date.

Etagloc

Superstar
There's a connection to that date in multiple "non-connected" sources. Whether it's bible revelations, astrology, astronomy, and even the entertainment industry hinting about that date. (it's a 9/11 thing all over again)

What are your thoughts?

I'm not asking for an answer to a question I already know the answer too, im simply asking for your belief.
Can you cite any of these multiple sources? Where does the Bible mention September 23?

Raquel

Established
But who is saying that "apocalyptic" event will be something like the end of the world???
People are talking about a big event that we're about to "witness" that will mark a transformation in the way of humankind and it's going to begin with de solar eclipse (supposedly).

And the bible doesn't actually speak about september 23. Its speaks about a prophecy that will happen (supposedly) in 09/23.

Maes17

Superstar
All it takes is one terrorist attack to trigger an epic response. Nothing has triggered to a WW3 type scale. Domestic events can happen as well(Aurora theater, sandy hook, boston bombings). Any day can be the day, just try to live each moment to the best of your ability

Thunderian

Superstar
Me too, but will they let us? Or will there be extra heavy chemtrails?
Why wouldn't "they" let us see it?

And don't you think a layer of chemtrails heavy enough to blot out the sun would raise a few questions?

Lady

Star
I think August 21 will be far more interesting. At least for America.
Can you cite any of these multiple sources? Where does the Bible mention September 23?
Here are a couple sources, one biblical, one dealing with occult numerology:
(Just 1 of many dealing with Sept. 21-23, 2017 from heavenlysign2017)
Adding this old video from the above site which is very clear on the Sept. 23 event
(Mr Cati's numerology offering-one of a few)

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar

Lurker

Star
Why haven't they blocked any eclipses up until now? And what do you make of NASA's plan to track the eclipse and observe the sun's atmosphere? What's going to happen to that plan, in your scenario?

Just to be clear, we're talking about a layer of chemicals covering the earth that is so thick we can't see into space. This has happened before?
They would only have to block it enough to not see it clearly. No, it probably won't happen coast to coast. The last lunar eclipse was blocked in my area.

Thunderian

Superstar
They would only have to block it enough to not see it clearly. No, it probably won't happen coast to coast. The last lunar eclipse was blocked in my area.
I still don't understand why they wouldn't want us to see it clearly? What are they hiding?

Lurker

Star
Even if it's cloudy outside, you can still experience the eclipse if you are in the path, because it will get very dark for the few minutes of the eclipse. I've heard during eclipses like this, the birds will stop singing.
Yes, that part will still be there.