Small Rant About Emojis

YowzaYowza

Rookie
I'm sorry all but I got to rant. I noticed every conspiracy circle mainly with baby booms use emojis. You should notice something. NOT ONLY emojis are put by NWO companies like Apple but also they limit your right brain. PLEASE, use more then 3% of your right brain to create emoticons.

You prefer emojis or : D?

Sorry if a bit off-topic.

I can see how these things can become annoying and aren't exactly around for the right reasons. Some of the emoticons are good for seeing other people's emotions online as it can be tough to interpret how their tone is via text only, especially for those who need reassurance that they know how the other is feeling.

redqueen

Superstar
there is a post somewhere around here that makes a
Good argument of emojees being created by tptb and
how each one represents a nomed

I'm looking for it now
edit found it pg 83 post #1,650

Wow, i hadn't even considered that they could be demonic.

It makes sense in a way. Early human "writings" were often in the form of drawings rather than words. I tend to be if the opinion that any form of regression to that is part of the agenda.

While pictures may be able to convey information regarding objects or concrete, material things, with pictures alone it is diffcult to express complex ideas (in my opinion). The elites don't want us discussing deep ideas, they want us fighting over who has the most stuff.

But the main reason i am not a fan is because to me the use of them makes no difference.

If someone says something rude or is attacking me (as evidenced by some interactions both on this site and elsewhere), them tacking on a smiley face after is not going to negate everything they just wrote. It is just an attempt by them to be dishonest. (And i admit i've done it too - as with many things, it is imitable behavior and sometimes thoughtless interactions occur)

In the end, what was said was said, there's no sugar coating.

Same goes if i say something - it's the other person's choice whether to take it as an insult or as advice, but i doubt putting smiley faces will change anyone's opinion.