SHOCKING MUST SEE! WHY Eating PORK is BAD For HUMANS - #Pork

Zakat

Star
I thank Him for Protecting me from becoming a pursuer of carnal passions/worshipper of my own vain desires.

A Freeman

Superstar
Sorry, I mistakenly thought locusts were on God's don't eat list.
But the big question is whether the Old T dietary laws still apply nowadays?
Jesus seemed to be saying "No they don't"-
"...whatever goes into a person from outside cannot defile him, since it enters not his heart but his stomach, and is expelled?” (Thus he declared all foods clean)" (Mark 7: 15-20 )
"Seemed" being the operative word (for those looking for excuses to continue sinning/breaking The Law). This too has already been shared with you. Please reread Mark 7:15-23 and see also Matthew 15:1-20.

A Freeman

Superstar
1 John 2:1-7
2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
2:2 And he is the atonement for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for [the sins of] the whole world.
2:3 And hereby we do know that we know him, IF we keep His Commandments.
2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth NOT His Commandments, is a LIAR, and the truth is NOT in him.
2:5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.
2:6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
2:7 Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old Commandment which ye had from the Beginning. The old Commandment is The Word which ye have heard from the Beginning.

A Freeman

Superstar
1 John 3:4-11
3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also The Law: for sin is the transgression of The Law.
3:5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our (past) sins; and in him is no sin.
3:6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he (Christ) is righteous.
3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the Beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for His seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever DOETH NOT righteousness is NOT of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.
3:11 For this is the message that ye heard from the Beginning (Alpha), that we should love one another.

A Freeman

Superstar
1 John 5:2-3
5:2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and KEEP His Commandments.
5:3 For THIS is the love of God, that we KEEP His Commandments: and His Commandments are not grievous.

Flarepath

Star
1 John 5:2-3
5:2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and KEEP His Commandments.
5:3 For THIS is the love of God, that we KEEP His Commandments: and His Commandments are not grievous.
Avoiding eating pork is not one of the 10 Commandments is it?.. :p
Tucking into it doesn't seem to have done people any harm-

Life_expectancy.jpg

A Freeman

Superstar
Avoiding eating pork is not one of the 10 Commandments is it?.. :p
Tucking into it doesn't seem to have done people any harm-

View attachment 98734
What people commonly refer to as the "10 Commandments" are the basic, universal principles of God's Law. However, the entirety of The Law is often referred to in Scripture as "the Commandments" because that is exactly what The Law is: God's COMMANDS.

They aren't requests, nor even just polite advice; they are COMMANDS from God, given to us for our own benefit.

So when someone chooses of their own free-will to break the Dietary Law that God has COMMANDED us to keep -- to not only improve the physical health of the body, but also the health of the planet (our present, natural surroundings) and, more importantly, our SPIRITUAL health -- they are breaking both of the two great Commandments, upon which the entire Law hangs.

Matthew 22:36-40
22:36 Master, which [is] the Great Commandment in The Law?
22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
22:38 This is the First and Great Commandment.
22:39 And the second [is] like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
22:40 On these two Commandments hang all The Law and the Prophets.

Mark 12:29-31
12:29 And Jesus answered him, The First of all the Commandments [is], Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
12:30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength and serve Him ONLY: this [is] the first COMMANDment (see: Exodus 20:3-6 and Deuteronomy 5:7-10).
12:31
And the second [is] like, [namely] this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other COMMANDment greater than these.

With regard to the life expectancy chart that you've shown, it appears you haven't considered the QUALITY of life, which the chart cannot show.

People today often live for years, even decades, with debilitating mental and physical diseases. Nursing homes are filled with younger and younger people, who cannot mentally and/or physically take care of themselves anymore. We also use "modern medicine" to hook people up to machines just to keep their bodies alive after they have already departed.

Why not instead look at these statistics, as well as the increase in heart attacks and strokes that people suffer from in greater numbers today than ever before, both of which can in many cases be related directly to the consumption of pork? Did God not warn us about these repercussions in His Law (Deuteronomy 28:15-68)?

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Excerpt below from:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cysticercosis -

1703142357023.png

Cysticercosis is a tissue infection caused by the young form of the pork tapeworm.[6][1] People may have few or no symptoms for years.[3][2] In some cases, particularly in Asia, solid lumps of between one and two centimetres may develop under the skin.[1] After months or years these lumps can become painful and swollen and then resolve.[3][2] A specific form called neurocysticercosis, which affects the brain, can cause neurological symptoms.[2] In developing countries this is one of the most common causes of seizures.[2]

A Freeman

Superstar
Excerpt below from:

Parasitic Brain Infections
By John E. Greenlee, MD, University of Utah Health

Reviewed/Revised Mar 2022 | Modified Sep 2022

VIEW PROFESSIONAL VERSION

In some parts of the world, brain infections may be due to worms or other parasites. These infections are more common in developing countries and rural areas. They are less common in the United States.
(See also Overview of Brain Infections.)

Neurocysticercosis

Neurocysticercosis is caused by pork tapeworm larvae. Of all the worms that cause brain infections, the pork tapeworm causes by far the most cases of brain infections in the Western Hemisphere.

After people eat food contaminated with the tapeworm's eggs, secretions in the stomach cause the eggs to hatch into larvae. The larvae enter the bloodstream and are distributed to all parts of the body, including the brain and spinal cord. The larvae form cysts (clusters of larvae enclosed in a protective wall). (The infection caused by cysts is called cysticercosis or, when the cysts form in the brain, neurocysticercosis.) These cysts cause few symptoms until the cysts degenerate and the larvae die, triggering inflammation, swelling, and symptoms such as headaches, seizures, personality changes, and mental impairment.

Sometimes the cysts block the flow of cerebrospinal fluid within the spaces of the brain (ventricles) putting pressure on the brain. This disorder is called hydrocephalus. The increased pressure can cause headaches, nausea, vomiting, and sleepiness.

Cysts may rupture and spill their contents into the cerebrospinal fluid, causing meningitis.

Flarepath

Star
The Old T contains many 'commandments' such as "kill gays and witches, stone adulteresses, seek revenge, don't eat this and that" etc
so are we to still obey them all nowadays?

A Freeman

Superstar
The Old T contains many 'commandments' such as "kill gays and witches, stone adulteresses, seek revenge, don't eat this and that" etc
so are we to still obey them all nowadays?
Did Christ do away with The Law? Do any of us know better than Father and His Christ?

Flarepath

Star
Did Christ do away with The Law? Do any of us know better than Father and His Christ?
Jesus said "I came not to abolish the Law, but to fulfill it"
So if he didn't abolish the old laws, do they still apply?

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Correct. And Christ-Jesus is our Example (John 14:6).

Yes. As Jesus clearly and truthfully stated: For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till ALL be fulfilled (Matthew 5:18).

Clearly heaven and earth haven't passed away, so The Law that God gave us in the first five books of the Bible, namely: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy, still applies today.

Matthew 5:17-19 doesn't leave any wiggle room to break ANY of the Commandments, Statutes and Judgements, which form the National, Moral Law of Israel and by extension the rest of the world (Deut. 29:9-15), to have been abolished. Contrary to the worldly ways of incessantly redefining terms and conditions, societal "norms" and what is considered to be right and wrong, God's definitions of what is right and wrong are ETERNAL, i.e. IMMUTABLE.

James 2:10-11
2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole Law, and yet offend in ONE [point], he is guilty of ALL.
2:11 For He that said, Do NOT commit adultery, said also, Do not murder. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou murder, thou art become a transgressor of The Law.

Flarepath

Star
Yes. As Jesus clearly and truthfully stated: For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till ALL be fulfilled (Matthew 5:18).
Wait a minute, does that mean we should hunt down and kill gays and witches etc under the old laws?

A Freeman

Superstar
Wait a minute, does that mean we should hunt down and kill gays and witches etc under the old laws?
You've already asked this question and apparently chosen to ignore the answer.

Flarepath

Star
You've already asked this question and apparently chosen to ignore the answer.
No offence but your answer was probably too long or you shunted me off to a link, but I never read anybody's posts which are like that, I simply don't have the time or inclination.. :p
"The more the words, the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?" (Ecc 6:11)
When I ask a simple question I agree with JJ-

Judge_Judy.jpg

A Freeman

Superstar
No offence but your answer was probably too long or you shunted me off to a link, but I never read anybody's posts which are like that, I simply don't have the time or inclination.. :p
"The more the words, the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?" (Ecc 6:11)
When I ask a simple question I agree with JJ-

View attachment 98775
Yes, we should be obeying God's Commandments without question or pause rather than keeping the traditions and rules of men (or women). Is that clear enough for you please?

Acts 5:29 Then Peter and the [other] Apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

A Freeman

Superstar
It's amazing to me that people today calling themselves "Christians" can be so slothful, and hold the truth in such low regard that they cannot take 90 seconds out of their time to read a direct reply to a question they asked, even when the answers are directly out of the mouth of Jesus.

They instead choose to waste everyone's time by asking the same questions over and over again, and then pretend they haven't already been answered, for fear of facing the truth (because they are offended by the truth).

Proverbs 18:9 He also that is slothful in his work is brother to him that is a great waster.

Last edited:

Flarepath

Star
Yes, we should be obeying God's Commandments without question or pause rather than keeping the traditions and rules of men (or women). Is that clear enough for you please?
Acts 5:29 Then Peter and the [other] Apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.
The old law said some very harsh things such as okaying revenge- ("an eye for an eye"),
but Jesus overuled it-
"It was said 'eye for eye, tooth for tooth' but I say turn the other cheek" (Matt 5:38/39)
Question- So should we follow the old laws or follow Jesus?