Sexualization in Kpop

minnie82

Superstar
Still about 9muses, no wonder this group have constantly line up changing, they were mistreated by their company and they also sexualized very much

minnie82

Superstar
Stellar story is kinda sad, they have to change their concept to sell more records :

they went to a cute concept like this :

1685800415484.png

to sexy concept like that :

1685800457213.png

sandonthebeach

Established
If you go back to the most popular group in South Korea and China in 1997. The difference is night and day. Someone else has stepped in.
This happened. Look who are the shareholders of the main companies of Kpop:

RecievingA

Veteran
It seems some idols go out of their way when not on SK TV broadcast to try and get sexualized shots they hope will go viral to help their popularity.

Pose while the group is interacting with the crowd.
baba.jpg

No protection shorts, no underbra or cover pads.
sakura00.jpg

Beautiful

Star
It seems some idols go out of their way when not on SK TV broadcast to try and get sexualized shots they hope will go viral to help their popularity.

Pose while the group is interacting with the crowd.
View attachment 87861

No protection shorts, no underbra or cover pads.
View attachment 87862
She has no bra for whole fan meet

RecievingA

Veteran

soo6ville

Rookie
Hello guys this video came up on my fyp on TikTok
Now that I think about it nobody really talks about this anymore which is kinda scary because we know there was WAYYYY more idols involved in this than we think.
Can we also talk bout how Korea doesn't take r@pé seriously like???? WHAT IS 2 YEARS????

Update: https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT81QuCn6/
I've seen this TikTok also because I wanted to research more on this and I found this. Of course you got some people defending him but honestly even if he was a "dj" he's still in the wrong no way I'm going to work with people who séxu@lly @ssaultéd young women and was spreading cp.

Last edited: