Seems the school shootings are back on.

Are you alright?
Why you keep talking about things like this?
why should anyone have to ask why someone doesnt want to be in society? why should we be forced to endure all the garbage of society and this broken system? why does anyone want to stick around in this shitehole planet dome thing whstever the fuck it is?

literally no ones gonna notice for a second if i werent there. its a fckn rat race in society we have to be so desperate for attention all the fucking time that ppl are still surprised if theres a shooting somewhere in the yanks land. yesterday there was an article that some guy on the streets was found in his car that he slept in and no one had tried to do anything about it until he had been found passed away in his own mf car whilst we are supposed to be deluded snd care about the lives of the rich. no ones doing anything to actually resolve any issues so whats the use of us being here? theres so much self absorption and general bitchiness in modern society.

we cant even expect others to give us attention without being given an attitude that says well so and so was an attention seeker or those empty comments ppl leave only for someone to like or validate xyz thing thats been said bc ppl only really want something as long as they benefit from it themselves. if we arent a desperate somebody who needs attention all the time then no one gonna care if you are there or not. the only time they pretend to care is when you arent around to benefit them for something or other. jobs dont even pay enough for ppl to survive so again what is le point in any of it?

and the only time anyone gets any attention is when something such as a shooting in murica occurs. but no one would care if someone say jumped off a bridge.

why should anyone have to ask why someone doesnt want to be in society? why should we be forced to endure all the garbage of society and this broken system? why does anyone want to stick around in this shitehole planet dome thing whstever the fuck it is?

literally no ones gonna notice for a second if i werent there. its a fckn rat race in society we have to be so desperate for attention all the fucking time that ppl are still surprised if theres a shooting somewhere in the yanks land. yesterday there was an article that some guy on the streets was found in his car that he slept in and no one had tried to do anything about it until he had been found passed away in his own mf car whilst we are supposed to be deluded snd care about the lives of the rich. no ones doing anything to actually resolve any issues so whats the use of us being here? theres so much self absorption and general bitchiness in modern society.

we cant even expect others to give us attention without being given an attitude that says well so and so was an attention seeker or those empty comments ppl leave only for someone to like or validate xyz thing thats been said bc ppl only really want something as long as they benefit from it themselves. if we arent a desperate somebody who needs attention all the time then no one gonna care if you are there or not. the only time they pretend to care is when you arent around to benefit them for something or other. jobs dont even pay enough for ppl to survive so again what is le point in any of it?
I agree with you for most of the things you said. I don't know what you are going through specifically, but you are depressed. And I don't know really what to say to make it better.

I agree with you for most of the things you said. I don't know what you are going through specifically, but you are depressed. And I don't know really what to say to make it better.
yeah. i dont expect anyone to know what to say anyway... its just so pointless. society has become useless. monkeys have more of a brain than a lot of ppl. then u read shit like this and u arent surprised bc it isnt anything new. i feel like society is just churning out junky shit for people to lap up and instead of resolving issues the issues in society never going to be resolved bc of all the shit junky distractions and all the things we have to do in order to fit in or be apart of social groups its just waste of our time. we r neither getting anywhere like its just so stagnant. doing things for the sake of it without meaning bc it has to be done even if we shouldnt or dont want to do it

whos counting how many ppl gonna be depressed in 10 20 years time? no one bc ppl so preoccupied with their own mundane world that they dont notice how miserable it really has become... its miserable enough that they dont notice how fabricated so much of it is.

we r supposed to care if celeb leaves celeb based programmes for xyz reasons. just whats the point anymore?! yet its almost like anytime shootings occur abroad it is quickly brushed under le rug until the next one but sure celebs lives are more important

yeah. i dont expect anyone to know what to say anyway... its just so pointless. society has become useless. monkeys have more of a brain than a lot of ppl. then u read shit like this and u arent surprised bc it isnt anything new. i feel like society is just churning out junky shit for people to lap up and instead of resolving issues the issues in society never going to be resolved bc of all the shit junky distractions and all the things we have to do in order to fit in or be apart of social groups its just waste of our time. we r neither getting anywhere like its just so stagnant. doing things for the sake of it without meaning bc it has to be done even if we shouldnt or dont want to do it
You know, you were talking about 90's and nostalgia, I realized you are sensitive. Don't get too soaked up , keep your distance from people who depress you. Don't try to fit in anyway. Your observation is right, after 90's all things have gone downhill, everyone lives in their own little bubble. Material life is meant to be this way, not to be preachy thats why spiritual aspect is necessary to make sense of things.

You know, you were talking about 90's and nostalgia, I realized you are sensitive. Don't get too soaked up , keep your distance from people who depress you. Don't try to fit in anyway. Your observation is right, after 90's all things have gone downhill, everyone lives in their own little bubble. Material life is meant to be this way, not to be preachy thats why spiritual aspect is necessary to make sense of things.
thats true buts its so hard to not be fckn tired of the world. christmsd isnt even about enjoying it simply anymore. time n time again we just have to put up with it, if we have struggles we r told to put up with it get over it. i often wonder if we have been on different timeline cause years ago society used to be so so enjoyable and bright and colourful or people would be somewhat talkative but now its doomy and gloomy or cold wet and uninviting or even trying to get jobs have become a difficult feat bc we are told to just work work work ro school school school as tho thats all we are here for. no time for anything else anymore. just keep trying to do whatever it might be. never question why we r here never put too much thought into it never expect too much from others in case they cant be arsed to return the efforts.

educational places have made it too difficult to even get a job in the first place. but once again its something we all have to suck up and to but then ppl still wonder why theres shootings at schools. lol. clown world.

thanks for replying

Simka

Established
I'm shocked by the number of students/pupils who die every year. Sometimes it seems that it is safer not to let a child go to school. But the main question is why does it happen? Do schools do anything to prevent such situations? I know that some students and teachers address apptegy customer service to better their school management. Maybe it is time to cooperate with parents and pay more attention to what the lives of the pupils look like outside of school?

Daze

Superstar
I'm shocked by the number of students/pupils who die every year. Sometimes it seems that it is safer not to let a child go to school. But the main question is why does it happen? Do schools do anything to prevent such situations? I know that some students and teachers address apptegy customer service to better their school management. Maybe it is time to cooperate with parents and pay more attention to what the lives of the pupils look like outside of school?
A lot of school shootings in the west are literally fake. Sandy Hook is a famous one. Most likely Columbine was as well due to the amount of press it got. More recently, the trans person who went into a Christian school and shot a bunch of kids was shown to be wearing different shoes at the end, proving it was recorded over several days destroying the narrative.

There has been an agenda for over a decade trying to take guns away from Americans, and school shootings is one way they have tried to accomplish it.

This is quite literally when they began censorship on YouTube around 2015. Because too many people were exposing government psy-ops.
"Ad-pocalypse" they called it because they claimed advertisers refused to put ad's under such content. But we know today a lot of censorship comes directly from the government. The Twitter Files for example exposed this.

This is a longer video, but it destroys the Sandy Hook narrative. Something many people still believe today was a real event, no thanks to Agent Jones.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
nope can't See anything going wrong with this eh
how long til We See unhinged teachers as mass shooters
if this actually happens

And if there is a state that DONT need a legislative measure such as this, its Nebraska. Among the safest, most effective school systems in America in terms of peer/student-violence. This is purely performative and I agree, its almost certain to end in tragic disaster.

redqueen

Superstar
And if there is a state that DONT need a legislative measure such as this, its Nebraska. Among the safest, most effective school systems in America in terms of peer/student-violence. This is purely performative and I agree, its almost certain to end in tragic disaster.
exactly TempestOfTempo and how many other states will
follow suit