Save the Children

redqueen

Superstar
I agree. So long as its 100% proven and nothing (and I mean NOTHING) left to question, just handle it out of the courts... because we see what cops & courts are good for... protect the pedos, place the youth into peril. There are good people within the system, but this aint a case of a broken system... the system now, increasingly, functions to enact the designs of its controllers. This is all very intentional.
yeah I agree TempestOfTempo it's gotta be 100% proven
except with the repeat offenders as they shouldn't have been given
any chance at repeating
I don't think everyone in the system itself are evil but the system in
which they try to attempt justice for the Children/Peoples is irreparably
broken We would need to tear it all down to bare bones and restart

as for rushia/indeeah it's all sick and should show this isn't just a western
issue this is a global issue and all "governments"are for this sickness cause
they're all birds of a feather

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
yeah I agree TempestOfTempo it's gotta be 100% proven
except with the repeat offenders as they shouldn't have been given
any chance at repeating
I don't think everyone in the system itself are evil but the system in
which they try to attempt justice for the Children/Peoples is irreparably
broken We would need to tear it all down to bare bones and restart

as for rushia/indeeah it's all sick and should show this isn't just a western
issue this is a global issue and all "governments"are for this sickness cause
they're all birds of a feather
A lot of good people get burned out quick within the system and a lot of good people get neutralized... they still have a job, but are unable to effect any decent change because they have been identified as proficient and therefore, are hamstrung intentionally buy their bosses and co-workers who are on-board/agenda-compliant.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
There is at least one certain section of Kenya known for this... where Westerners have a special, essentially private beach where especially young (10 and under) desperate kids will show up to try and find money to survive by selling themselves to Western sex-tourists who are there specifically for pedo acts. Its connected with a bar which features young (13-15) year old kids prostituting themselves who are openly selected in the bar for purchase. This report was from a few years ago, but Im grimly confident there are many such places in Kenya and elsewhere in operation.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Looks like Thailand, the girl isn't old enough to fit into the shoes yet. No wait, I've been informed it's a boy.

View attachment 104738
This is an abomination and that child should be freed from sexual bondage immediately. Also, there is some weird obsession/fetish with molesters making the kids wear grown up shoes. I cant explain it, I just know its a real thing... and this is based off of listening to the accounts of both victims and victimizers. I do feel its odd that no authorities have tried to figure this out, especially since it seems to be a fairly common phenomenon among the child predator crowd.

e-Enoch

Superstar
There is at least one certain section of Kenya known for this... where Westerners have a special, essentially private beach where especially young (10 and under) desperate kids will show up to try and find money to survive by selling themselves to Western sex-tourists who are there specifically for pedo acts. Its connected with a bar which features young (13-15) year old kids prostituting themselves who are openly selected in the bar for purchase. This report was from a few years ago, but Im grimly confident there are many such places in Kenya and elsewhere in operation.
I wonder if that part of Kenya is where Obummer was born? I guess Big Mike would probably know.

I agree TempestOfTempo
We have lost so much of the old ways and tptb have made the
younger generations think of the older as useless instead of
being Peoples We should treasure,who are extremely wise

they definitely would pass on much to Us youngins that would
Help immensely in Our lives that We would pass on to Our Children
and so on

We Know though tptb want to destroy the family unit altogether
and make Ya Believe reaching a certain age means Your done
pretty much and are using up resources that would be better used
on the Peoples who are young enough to contribute still
Also one of the purposes of the poisonous vaccines was to get rid of older people.