Satanism in WESTERN animation [Trigger Warning]

Haich

Superstar
I don't where this animated series is from. It's a TV show on cable or streaming service or some web-show. This cartoon is full of occult symbolism. (If you ask me about the animation, it's typical for modern day cartoon and the animators overuse the color red. The red-color palette sores my eyes. At least, they could've of use variety of colors.)

The character on the far left is named Lucifer.

This is on Amazon Prime, it’s called Hazbin Hotel. It’s supposed to be aimed at adults…kids can easily get drawn in and watch it though.

moodychick

Established
This is on Amazon Prime, it’s called Hazbin Hotel. It’s supposed to be aimed at adults…kids can easily get drawn in and watch it though.
Thank you for clarification. No way. I thought this was on Disney Channel or Cartoon Network. It doesn't look adult. Usually in adult animation, the character designs are similar to those newer shows on Fox or Rick and Morty.

moodychick

Established
Repost from the Cartoon Network thread:

Adventure Time. It's a trendsetter of modern cartoons with its subliminal themes and hidden messages (and demons). The original creator quit during its run-time.