Satanic Temple Protests Ten Commandments Monument With Goat-Headed Statue

Aero

Superstar
From the quote you posted it looks like they want to perfect their nature to become more God like... it doesn't say they want to become God themselves, I don't see how that's possible in the first place.
It's not possible. The true attributes of God are to be all knowing, all powerful and being everywhere at once.

I think of it like this. Man seeking Godhood is like walking through a room with a tall ceiling. Where we cannot walk on the ceiling or hold onto it for any length of time. But we can jump up and touch the ceiling ever so briefly.

Karlysymon

Superstar
From the quote you posted it looks like they want to perfect their nature to become more God like... it doesn't say they want to become God themselves, I don't see how that's possible in the first place.
Do you mean the physical aspect of it or the character aspect of it (bolded part)?

Ofcourse, apotheosis is an impossibility but some people are so deluded as to believe otherwise. Wilmshurst clearly said "super human". Like lead losing all its properties as its turned into gold. Christianity doesn't present that to me as a goal.

Iam sure you understand the reason behind the push for Trans-humanism is precisely to 'perfect' man's nature....to no longer be human....transcending it.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
It's not possible. The true attributes of God are to be all knowing, all powerful and being everywhere at once.

I think of it like this. Man seeking Godhood is like walking through a room with a tall ceiling. Where we cannot walk on the ceiling or hold onto it for any length of time. But we can jump up and touch the ceiling ever so briefly.
Meaning, on some days, i would briefly become omnipotent or omnipresent or...etc. Why does this sound X-Men-ish?

mecca

Superstar
Do you mean the physical aspect of it or the character aspect of it (bolded part)?
The quote says that they want to become more god-like spiritually.
Iam sure you understand the reason behind the push for Trans-humanism is precisely to 'perfect' man's nature....to no longer be human....transcending it.
But freemasons and transhumanists aren't the same thing. I also don't see much of a push for transhumanism... it's mostly a fringe group of weird people.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
The quote says that they want to become more god-like spiritually.

But freemasons and transhumanists aren't the same thing. I also don't see much of a push for transhumanism... it's mostly a fringe group of weird people.
Man is a single unit, you cannot get to that spiritual altitude without, somehow, pushing the boundaries physically.

Yes, not every mason is a transhumanist but the core message of both ideologies is ultimately the same. Encapsulated in said quote.

That's easy to say, that transhumanists are a bunch of weirdos, on the fringe. Yet, they somehow wield incredible power. A quick example would be DARPA's plans to give each of us a 47th chromosome.

Aero

Superstar
Meaning, on some days, i would briefly become omnipotent or omnipresent or...etc. Why does this sound X-Men-ish?
Idk, why you toss aside your knowledge of Christianity. Convenience I guess.

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

That's from the Bible BTW.

"The closer you walk with God, the less room there is for anything to come between you."

Even more Christian taught symbolism. But you keep on blaming the movies.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Idk, why you toss aside your knowledge of Christianity. Convenience I guess.

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

That's from the Bible BTW.

"The closer you walk with God, the less room there is for anything to come between you."

Even more Christian taught symbolism. But you keep on blaming the movies.
I think iam right in blaming the movies. Its a universal rule that; by beholding we become changed. I guess you are happy now that we are incessantly bombarded with masonic symbolism and rituals. Swelling the ranks, eh?

P!nk, at the 2014 Grammys

Aero

Superstar
lol yep. Its all freemasonry. We have taken over your little religion of 2 billion people.

It must be lucifer. Thats why y'all dont stand a chance huh.

Etagloc

Superstar
So the devil is protesting the Ten Commandments?

This is like reporting that fish are swimming, that birds are flying or that water is wet

transhumanists are a bunch of weirdos
This times a thousand.

No they have an unofficial diety , he's called Lucifer. And of course they are banned from talking about it, for obvious reasons...who are you trying to kid here?
Keep defending the truth- I support you.

Etagloc

Superstar

Ofcourse, apotheosis is an impossibility but some people are so deluded as to believe otherwise. Wilmshurst clearly said "super human". Like lead losing all its properties as its turned into gold. Christianity doesn't present that to me as a goal.

transhumanism can jump off a bridge

Aero

Superstar
I'm part of the lodge that doesn't shit our pants everytime a new music video comes out.

The defeatist attitudes are really a drag. But I guess I can't expect much else here.

The Zone

Star
I don't know why you would lower yourself to hang out with such lowly individuals as VC members. Do not dare let anybody call you Baphaero.

Aero

Superstar
Nobody called anyone lowly. I just don't get the defeatist attitude.

And you can call me Newton. Because I'm just making observations. You know I see a lot of Christianity going on. I see a lot of positive music videos and positive movies. The way some of you focus on negativity is not healthy. And I refuse to ever fall into that trap.

When I post about real-world situations that we can actively try to impact. VC members would rather go back into the LaLa land of music videos and really old conspiracy theories. More importantly, I'm not trying to stop or degrade anyone for doing so. I'm just trying to give you all another perspective.

If any of you don't like my perspective. I say good, go fuck yourself. You're just another number drowning in your own sea chaos. And I'm fine to have no part of that. So if I could conclude right now by reaffirming that I'm not going to troll or sit around and act defeated. Like sorry, some of us try to get shit done.

Bacsi

Star
Sounds weird. But this strategy of the Demon statue may have worked in protesting other religious monuments. Some forum members would have you all believe that if Hollywood was gone, our problems would be gone. And I don't believe that one bit.

There might be a more important story here though. Are the Ten Commandments really unconstitutional?

https://www.npr.org/2018/08/17/639726472/satanic-temple-protests-ten-commandments-monument-with-goat-headed-statue
They have reasonable justification. If some religion is placed there, why not them? It's only equal and just.

Aero

Superstar
They have reasonable justification. If some religion is placed there, why not them? It's only equal and just.
Exactly. But this is why these strategies are effective in getting these things removed. What you find is that the state doesn't really want it all to be equal and just. The state will remove it's own statues, just so another statue doesn't end up next to it.

I see it as a strategy of appeasement, not inclusivity. And we know that strategies of appeasement don't work. Whatever you are trying to appease will just keep taking more and more.

And it all makes sense ;)
Lol yes. I am a bad man. The glow of Lucifer flows through me. Blinding adult and child alike. Nobody escapes the all-encompassing shadow of the Morning Star!

Karlysymon

Superstar
Lol yes. I am a bad man. The glow of Lucifer flows through me. Blinding adult and child alike. Nobody escapes the all-encompassing shadow of the Morning Star!
Honestly, this is all kinda hard for me to believe but...iam curious, what degree are you?

^You paraphrased Albert Pike's statement and yet you claimed him debunked. Iam confused.

Aero

Superstar
Honestly, this is all kinda hard for me to believe but...iam curious, what degree are you?

^You paraphrased Albert Pike's statement and yet you claimed him debunked. Iam confused.
I was kidding. But in regards to Albert Pike, I think he was completely misunderstood. Now I'm not saying every argument against him was a Strawman, but it seems like he got strawmanned pretty badly.

Also, it doesn't matter what degree you are. No one person speaks for Freemasonry. And I've already tried explaining the Biblical differences between Satan and Lucifer. I've tried explaining the symbolic differences too. But most of you are convinced Freemasonry is evil so keep running with that.

I see Masons as Christians who learned mysticism. Nothing more, nothing less.