Russian/USSR Soviet Children's Movies & T.V. - Symbolism [Trigger Warning]

Vmort

Veteran

Woman looks like she have child alter. It just not possible to repeat.

The movie she has been talking about
Ну, погоди!
is USSR variation of Tom and Jerry.

Vmort

Veteran
So many pedo references...
And all those actors and directors are now allies with satanists.

Vmort

Veteran
VMORT, the more I dig the more I find. This appears to be vast. There is still so much more to come. In time, the history of Soviet Childrens' (Communist) movies/TV programming will be re-written. Students of Film Production and Art will have a reference database to draw upon. Knowledge is the only power. Symbolism will be their downfall.
Thank you. You do it better that I am. Your help is priceless.

Vmort

Veteran

Full of satanic undertones.

Vmort

Veteran

Kind and instructive tale of four evil wizards who decided to regain youth. But for this it was necessary to find people aimlessly waste their time. Luck smiled on them! They met four disorderly students. Wizards bewitched students and turned them into old people and themselves become children. But the students had one last chance - before sunset they had to find a home of wizards and move back magic arrows on the clock.

Again -- MK ULTRA STYLE STORY
yellowdog.pngAlters.pngyellowdog.png

Last edited:

Journeyman

Rookie
VMORT, the more I dig the more I find. This appears to be vast. There is still so much more to come. In time, the history of Soviet Childrens' (Communist) movies/TV programming will be re-written. Students of Film Production and Art will have a reference database to draw upon. Knowledge is the only power. Symbolism will be their downfall.

The repetition of images and situations is incredible.

I wonder if the State control of the film industry made it easier to ensure movies reflected their objectives? Hollywood, as vile as it is, was also trying to make as much money as possible, maybe the Soviet equivalent had a bit more freedom to pursue these dubious goals?

Vmort

Veteran
The repetition of images and situations is incredible.
I wonder if the State control of the film industry made it easier to ensure movies reflected their objectives?
Since 1953 year when Joseph Stalin was betrayed and died Communist party has been taken by satanists that was hiding. But even when he was alive they managed to carry their things in movies.

Last edited:

Vmort

Veteran

Vmort

Veteran

NUTCRACKER HAVE MASONIC SYMBOLISM

E.T.A. Hoffmann wrote the story.

Hoffman describes Illuminist, satanic, and masonic themes.

Vmort

Veteran
Драма в кабаре футуристов № 13

queen82

Veteran
i wonder if there's scenes with women and kid too, nothing surprised me anymore