Roe V. Wade To be overturned

redqueen

Superstar
Yup, men like you and your repulsive pro forced-birth cult will have to answer to him. He's made a note of every woman who has died due to being denied an abortion, every women who has suffered sepsis and lifelong health-complications due to being denied an abortion, every 12-year old girl who has been forced to give birth to her rapist's spawn, and every woman who has suffered from being forced to carry an unwanted pregnancy to term.

You better watch out, because these heinous crimes against the female gender are not going unaccounted for. :)
have Ya read this thread?
Ya would've Seen that no one is talking about forcing
anything
,that most stand with the women's choice is the cases of
r*pe,incest or immediate health complications that would
end in either the mother or the Child

I would never expect a woman or a Child(especially not) to
have to carry a forced pregnancy as the mental strain and
damage on the mother would be too great to ask of any female

I'm.against women that like to party or just be "sociable"using
the apps that are so popular,
they just can't have a Child mess up their lifestyle or etc..etc..
abortion is a form of birth control for many and that is what's
unacceptable

I wouldn't even have a consciousness in the first place you fool. So, no I wouldn't mind. I wouldn't even know because dun dun dun! fetuses can't think like a grown human.

Also, hypothetically, if I was aware, then I absolutely wouldn't mind because I would be appalled to be taking up space and nutrients without consent or willingness.

My guess is you clearly would be determined to hang around like a leech of your mam's body even if she didn't want you there. Now that's pretty gross and entitled.
they are conscious it's why they can soak up everything
from the womb,they feel pain,Love,Happiness etc..
just because they're just starting doesn't mean they're not
human

being a leech?
the "woman"Knows exactly the repercussions for having sex,
the Child that may come of it don't get an option,
they don't get to plead their case of who they may become
or what they can do for the World if they have the chance

I'm sorry Ya feel that way and I Hope Ya get to experience the
Love that a Child has to offer someday

Last edited:

Eldesande

Established
Ya would've Seen that no one is talking about forcing anything
,that most stand with the women's choice is the cases of r*pe,incest
or immediate health complications that would end in either the mother
or the Child

I would never expect a woman or a Child(especially not) to have to
carry a forced pregnancy as the mental strain and damage on the mother
would be too great to ask of any female

I'm.against women that like to party or just be "sociable"using the apps
that are so popular,just can't have a Child mess up their lifestyle or etc..etc..
abortion is a form of birth control for many and that is what's unacceptable
Nice try, you little hypocritical piece of shit. I don't see you policing men's bodies? The ones who go around "partying" and pressuring girls into sex. No, you're a misogynistic hag who likes to only target women, even when women are the most vulnerable and pregnancy and childbirth is ALWAYS a huge health risk, with horrific health implications.

Eldesande

Established
Ya would've Seen that no one is talking about forcing anything
,that most stand with the women's choice is the cases of r*pe,incest
or immediate health complications that would end in either the mother
or the Child

I would never expect a woman or a Child(especially not) to have to
carry a forced pregnancy as the mental strain and damage on the mother
would be too great to ask of any female

I'm.against women that like to party or just be "sociable"using the apps
that are so popular,just can't have a Child mess up their lifestyle or etc..etc..
abortion is a form of birth control for many and that is what's unacceptable
You're not very smart are you? No one uses abortion as "birth control". It's literally a painful unpleasant procedure. People like you, however are trying to make birth control unavailable and as you know, even birth control is not always fool proof. We know what you are. Anything repulsive pro forced-birth misogynist so stop pretending otherwise.

Flarepath

Star
Incorrect. These "christians" are trying to ban abortion without any exception....
Heard of Kate Cox? Of course you have, you're just playing dumb aren't you? Like the scumbag you are.

There are some extremist anti-abortion christians around but I'm not one of them..:)
PS- i've never heard of Kate Cox, is she a quiz show host or what?

Eldesande

Established
There are some extremist anti-abortion christians around but I'm not one of them..:)
PS- i've never heard of Kate Cox, is she a quiz show host or what?
Hm, of course you wouldn't bother to educate yourself about women who are suffering and dying due to lack of abortion care because you are a stinking misogynist who couldn't care less what happens to them.

Here you go ya nasty filth:

And here's qualified doctors saying they cannot even care for their pregnant patients and are forced to let them suffer thanks to anti-choice scumbags like yourself:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Feminism/comments/19dt8zh

Eldesande

Established
When my mam became preggers out of wedlock many years ago she could have aborted me, and her family and friends probably wouldn't have minded, but i might have minded..:)
Ah the stupidity is unreal! You wouldn't even know any better you simple minded little twit. Because a fetus cannot think like a grown human!

Maldarker

Star
WOW i'm not a fan of abortion but you make a strong case for your parents wanting to have on thats for sure...You never been touched by a guy before have you? Seems some one is projecting. No wait i know you are a shill for big pharma that profit from killing babies way to go.
Nice try, you little hypocritical piece of shit. I don't see you policing men's bodies? The ones who go around "partying" and pressuring girls into sex. No, you're a misogynistic hag who likes to only target women, even when women are the most vulnerable and pregnancy and childbirth is ALWAYS a huge health risk, with horrific health implications.
Generalization - conjecture - ad nauseam

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
You're not very smart are you? No one uses abortion as "birth control". It's literally a painful unpleasant procedure. People like you, however are trying to make birth control unavailable and as you know, even birth control is not always fool proof. We know what you are. Anything repulsive pro forced-birth misogynist so stop pretending otherwise.
Red Queen is royalty of the people... your insulting her will only further isolate you here. She has the respect of pretty much every person on the VC site and shes very respectful in return.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Admit it... you are a gay dude.

Eldesande

Established
I'm putting my money on a 15 year old, 300 pound "female" who's never been kissed.
Side bet: a 35 year old, 650 pound "female" who's never been kissed.
And you're a 15 year old 300 pound "alpha-male" who's never been kissed and women look at you with revulsion.

Eldesande

Established
Red Queen is royalty of the people... your insulting her will only further isolate you here. She has the respect of pretty much every person on the VC site and shes very respectful in return.
LOL you bunch of clowns! No one cares about "respect" from a bunch of pedo misogynistic losers trolling the VC site. Thanks for the laughs.

Eldesande

Established
No, you are a hate filled fool who thinks insulting retarded people, by using them as an insult to others, somehow gains your pathetic posts traction. You are a pariah for a reason.
And you are still a pedo rapist misogynist who thinks he owns women's bodies and can force breed them like cattle. You're gonna rot in hell you stinking piece of shit.

Eldesande

Established
@Eldesande may I ask what it is that you want to get out of using VC Forums?
Obviously there is some real agenda here with the elite. But the problem is, the disgusting "religious" pedo misogynists are just as bad - perhaps worse in many ways. Gotta put these animals in their place.