[removed]

Poppy no longer seems the same after she stopped wearing her clothes like she used to. I like her previous image better than the current one. After reading about her in VC. I listened to her music.

I'm going to add the following from a chat I had last week with someone who had been pretending to be Poppy, but may have actually been a handler. Notice how this person likes my comments with a 'black heart'...
View attachment 101105
View attachment 101106
View attachment 101107
View attachment 101108View attachment 101110
In the chat he posts a screenshot from his Steam account. This person fooled me into buying games for them. The games were weird and symbolic, but I didn't judge...
View attachment 101112
This person's Steam account. The page may be symbolic for their intent...
View attachment 101115
Looks like you have gotten yourself into quite a predicament. Perhaps be a little more careful in the future. But what does this have to do with listening to Poppy? Reminds me of the time someone went Helter Skelter supposedly after listening to music. Perhaps if you are under medication you forgot to take it and if you are not under medication perhaps you should be. Clearly you are traumatized and suffering from something. Maybe you should reread the Poppy articles on Vigilant Citizen but wait isn't that how you got mixed up in whatever this is?

Daze

Superstar
i've never heard of Poppy, is she being held prisoner or something?
I barely know of her, but I do know she used to be a YouTube sensation. I remember she was blonde. I remember strong MK ultra vibes were coming from her.

In the chat he posts a screenshot from his Steam account. This person fooled me into buying games for them. The games were weird and symbolic, but I didn't judge...
1707246569797.png

This game came out probably 10 years ago now. I put over a 1000 hours in it myself over the years. It's a farming game. I can still go back and play it maybe every other year. There's a ton of content in it, and it's dirt cheap. It was only $15 when it was new.

I highly recommend it to fans of old Harvest Valley games by Natsume.

According to my steam, I last played it in September.

1707246839053.png

Of the 10's of 1000's of games that are out there, there are maybe 5 games that I can return to again and again as the years go by. This is one of them.

What is symbolic and weird about it?

Edit : I should add while I've been a gamer since the 5th grade (35 years or so). They are a massive time sink and ultimately a waste of life.

One thing none of us are getting back in this life is time spent. Time wasted.