Red flags in dating

Do you think men should be doing better in dating and relationships?

• Yes! they should and can do better

• No I like them as they are

• Men are iredeemable lol

Results are only viewable after voting.

morita

Veteran
@morita are you single?
why?
So now going out for coffee or ice cream to find out if there are enough commonalities to pursue a relationship is a problem? I have to take her out on a full date to find out she's a raging feminazi?
Worst thing that could happen to men is finding out the woman they're dating a feminist.
Worst thing that could happen to women is finding out the guy they're dating is a rapist and murderer.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
why?

Worst thing that could happen to men is finding out the woman they're dating a feminist.
Worst thing that could happen to women is finding out the guy they're dating is a rapist and murderer.
Just wondering

Lisa

Superstar
Most people are better off alone and valuing friendships over relationships and “love” anyway. Women will almost always be our idea of them and it just can’t work. Until things change as a society we’re better off building non-romantic relationships and improving ourselves ( not in an MGTOW hateful way ) until we’re truly prepared for romantic intimacy.

God said that it’s not good for man to be alone, which was why Eve came into being. God can help you with your girlfriend problems.

morita

Veteran
Most people are better off alone and valuing friendships over relationships and “love” anyway. Women will almost always be our idea of them and it just can’t work. Until things change as a society we’re better off building non-romantic relationships and improving ourselves ( not in an MGTOW hateful way ) until we’re truly prepared for romantic intimacy.

When you don't know soemone really well then it's mostly just you perception but after they've been in your life for a while you should seen them for who they are, with the good the bad and the ugly.
But I agree that men have a hard time seeing women as fully formed humans with their own ideas and own subjectivity. That's why most of them replace women with bots, children, anime girls, etc. Same for the incel crew...

Last edited: