Random Thoughts

justjess

Superstar
And my sister In laws...

Ok so whichever of you sick fucks this is, whichever of you are working with her.. you win. I quit. Have fun with the site, won’t be back you can have it. Just leave me and my family alone, please. This is ridiculous now.

polymoog

Superstar
And my sister In laws...

Ok so whichever of you sick fucks this is, whichever of you are working with her.. you win. I quit. Have fun with the site, won’t be back you can have it. Just leave me and my family alone, please. This is ridiculous now.
im surprised you have no legal recourse to being stalked.
FB cannot get involved in this? (ive never been on it-- i dont even own a cell phone, so i have no idea).

rainerann

Star
She just created a whole fake Facebook page, stole pics off my fb page I don’t even know how she accessed and my moms Facebook etc.

So now she’s not just stalking me she’s involving my family.
I am very sorry to hear this. That is a terrible invasion of your privacy and I hope it does really stop at some point.

She just created a whole fake Facebook page, stole pics off my fb page I don’t even know how she accessed and my moms Facebook etc.

So now she’s not just stalking me she’s involving my family.
I found this site, Jess. I hope it might be of use to you and your family. There's contact information at the bottom of the site: https://www.ipredator.co/cyberstalking-facts/

DesertRose

Superstar
@justjess
Get the fb people to cancel her new fb page with your info then ignore her.
Methinks she feeds off your understandable discomfort.
( I know you have been told this before, excuses but it needs repeating)
I think you should report her for harassment with the authorities.
Don't they have a cyber crimes unit?
and JJ she is not worth leaving this site for.

The Zone

Star
She has active identities here and there is a tell here and there. I think you should go to your facebook settings and reset some privacy bars. You can make it so that you will not get friend requests and hide your own. By simply changing some settings, you can eliminate a lot of the harrassment. I would not have my pictures or posts set to public where anybody other than friends could see them. You really should look into some sort of legal action if possible if you cannot ignore her. She has certainly showed a majorly creepy side here and is more manipulative than some think. She has likely earned the trust of posters here for info via PM exchanges only to use that information to split people.

When you see a poster rocking the boat here, it could be her. But she is not above having other id's to talk smack about her own fake profiles hoping to earn trust for certain handles. She has multiple personalities and slips at times when triggered or her opinions pressed and seemingly has moved on to acting like men as well. People who share personal information here do so at their own peril. I learned that and found out the person I had issues with was in fact her. I could share more, but she learns as she goes and will alter her manipulation if too much is said. VPN's allow her to constantly come back and there is little VC can do. She is definitely hung up on many people and things here. Lastly, she has made your info public, so perhaps doxing her is fair game as well. You have been close to her or allowed her in so to speak, so you have more info than any of us Jess.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
My Facebook is already private, apparently whatever you use as profile pictures isn’t and I don’t know how to change that. My own Facebook doesn’t bother me so much.. she’s done it before. But my moms, husbands, sister in laws? They have nothing to do with this.

Apparently someone got pissed I said gay people could be good parents because that’s what some of the posts I saw referenced, so red flag alert for you guys there.

I only came back to post pictures of what she did and pictures from a message she sent me in February about this place. Because it should be out there imo.

Attachments

Damien50

Star

Carolyn

Star
Chassidy is still stalking me on Facebook.. so which poster on this board is currently her? This needs to end.
omg I looked up that profile is that your photos she has stolen? Hope you reported it although fk knows what fb will do. Afb friend of mine has been getting stalked by some crazy bitch online for a few years now, its a guy as well he lives in Scotland shes in the US shes copied his profile set up fake ones messaged people on his friends list this has all been going on for a long time now and still they have done nothing. :(

Carolyn

Star
And probably all the k pop posters. Ghostie the banned.
Ive hardly posted for ages and dont browse too often either but I nooticed them the other day, thought it sounded like that mad bitch again! Fucking loonball, some people should be banned from using the internet. Evil cunts!