Rallies, Protests, and General Street Action thread

polymoog

Superstar
Dr. Vernon Coleman | Worldwide Rally for Freedom London 24/07/21 | Oracle Films

21:21.
speech. not mandatory viewing, but very good stuff. itll give you a good feelin`.

it is SO NICE seeing this guy get the credit he deserves with a loud applause.
i wish i was there! (and france)

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
Max Igan's Speech At The Brisbane Freedom Rally 24th July 2021

13:14. speech.

im not a fan of igan since hes been a bit flaky in the recent past, BUT.... he gives a good speech here.

polymoog

Superstar

DesertRose

Superstar
Kuwait Rallied on the 24th...but all masked up

2:12.
ive got mixed feelings on this one. our friends in kuwait are protesting against the vax, and thats great, but theyre all masked up. if theyre hip to the vax, why arent they hip to useless masks?
is there a mask law there?
Unfortunately, kuwait is pretty much the only Gulf state that has any inkling about what is going on. The rest have yielded and acquiesced to the Globalist program fairly quickly and with zero recourse for their citizens.

polymoog

Superstar
Believe it or not poly they are pretty much the only Gulf state that has any inkling about what is going on the rest have yielded and acquiesced to the Globalist program.
why? whats different about kuwait? their society? a freer exchange of information?

DesertRose

Superstar
why? whats different about kuwait? their society? a freer exchange of information?
2 words educated citizens:) Notice their anti vaccine signs.
Seems like they have a greater number of educated citizens (including moms) who know their science. These ladies and I am thinking that they are moms are saying we are free and are saying, "why are you saying it is up to us and then trying to force us?"

In Arabic:
(sum up)
She is saying they are fighting us through our health and Kuwait is a free country etc. The second lady is saying the nano tech has never been used before on people and that she will not have these vaccines nor will her kids. The first dude is asking why the doctors can not tell then what is in these vaccines. They are also saying that there many have had adverse reactions that this is not discussed. They are being told by doctors that the adverse reactions are not from the vaccines.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Check out how the UAE emirates(Abu Dhabi, Dubai etc)are not giving their citizens a choice. They are just told the new rules.
In order to go to any public venue they have to show proof of vaccination.:(
KT Explains: New rules for attending events in UAE

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
Tensions mount in France - Protesters Storm Town Hall of Poitiers and Rip Macron's Portrait

1:04.

how about the french? i thought for sure that it would be the australians or the british who couldnt take it any longer. it turns out that the french people value their liberty more than anywhere else.

to people of france, i salute you, and i take back all the crap i said about you people being wimps and the lousiest soldiers and how you had no balls. you people have more fire in you (collectively) than anywhere else when it comes to fighting back against tyranny and have put my fellow americans to shame (our protest turnouts were absolutely shameful and embarrassing).

vive le france!