Pro Trump Safe Room

Lisa

Superstar
Yup the most Zionist president, the most Goldman Sachs president, the most racist and divisive president, the most billionaire class serving, the most totalitarian, president, the most organized crime connected president, the most p***phile president the most likely president to start WW3 in modern history is better because

UHHHH I GOTTA OWN THE LIBS

That's how dumber down and brain washed the elites have you.

Its pathetic, funny, and sad all at the same time.
Lol...at least he hasn’t lost his mind to dementia. And if you’re gonna be a president you should have to run for it..not prop up a dementia patient.

And..those things said against trump isn’t true..that’s what the left want to have happen..they are the lawless, self serving bunch.

AlcyoneSong

Established
Yup the most Zionist president, the most Goldman Sachs president, the most racist and divisive president, the most billionaire class serving, the most totalitarian, president, the most organized crime connected president, the most p***phile president the most likely president to start WW3 in modern history is better because

That's how dumbed down and brain washed the elites have you.

That's true, but at least you know where Trump stands. Sure it's offensive, sure it goes against the liberal hypocrisy, sure he's a troll. But at least the Troll knows how to trigger people like you. Wow man... just take a break from the internet son. Also a word of advice, stay away from the following: 4chan, encyclopedia dramatica, kiwi farms, and most public internet message boards. Srsly, if you think Trump is bad, you haven't seen ANYTHING. Bless your safe space and echo chamber, I hope you never see how corrupt the real world is, because if you did see what all politicians do behind closed doors it may kill you.

AlcyoneSong

Established
Lol...at least he hasn’t lost his mind to dementia. And if you’re gonna be a president you should have to run for it..not prop up a dementia patient.

And..those things said against trump isn’t true..that’s what the left want to have happen..they are the lawless, self serving bunch.
Trump isn't a saint. Don't try to make him out to be one. He was NEVER a saint. He's a troll and he knows how the liberal system works because for a very long time he was part of it. He donated to the Democrats and was a Democrat for NY back in the day. Then, he saw things perhaps that went too far. Pussy grabbing aside, he saw stuff, and saw how the party was making promises and taking money while not delivering. He saw how the party magically made whistleblowers "disappear" and since he did have connections in certain crime rings, he knew how that game worked. People say this like it's a "bad thing" but really I think it's to his advantage that he knows how the other side works and how the system works. It makes him less of a puppet and more dangerous.

Lisa

Superstar
Trump isn't a saint. Don't try to make him out to be one. He was NEVER a saint. He's a troll and he knows how the liberal system works because for a very long time he was part of it. He donated to the Democrats and was a Democrat for NY back in the day. Then, he saw things perhaps that went too far. Pussy grabbing aside, he saw stuff, and saw how the party was making promises and taking money while not delivering. He saw how the party magically made whistleblowers "disappear" and since he did have connections in certain crime rings, he knew how that game worked. People say this like it's a "bad thing" but really I think it's to his advantage that he knows how the other side works and how the system works. It makes him less of a puppet and more dangerous.
I don’t think trump is a saint..but I do think he’s done some good things for the country and I think he will continue to try to do good things for the country in his next term.

AlcyoneSong

Established
I don’t think trump is a saint..but I do think he’s done some good things for the country and I think he will continue to try to do good things for the country in his next term.
Yep we are def getting 4 more years of Trump at this rate. It's kinda like I feel like I'm just going to accept this fate rather than try to stop it. Que sera sera. Boots on the Moon.

Lisa

Superstar
Yep we are def getting 4 more years of Trump at this rate. It's kinda like I feel like I'm just going to accept this fate rather than try to stop it. Que sera sera. Boots on the Moon.
I guess I don’t understand that defeatest attitude. Did you not like that the unemployment rate went down so far that we hadn’t seen that low unemployment in 50 years? The economy was going well and trump also renegotiated that trade deal with China. That’s good for Americans.

justjess

Superstar
I guess I don’t understand that defeatest attitude. Did you not like that the unemployment rate went down so far that we hadn’t seen that low unemployment in 50 years? The economy was going well and trump also renegotiated that trade deal with China. That’s good for Americans.
Have you been paying attention to the new trade deal with China? It’s dead on arrival now. As in, nothing worth boasting about and not helping Americans.

AlcyoneSong

Established
Lisa... not sure if you saw the latest..
An economy badly battered by the coronavirus shrank at a record 32.9% annual pace in the second quarter, underscoring just how big a hole the U.S. finds itself in as it labors to recover from the deepest recession in American history.
Source: https://www.marketwatch.com/story/economy-suffers-titanic-329-plunge-in-2nd-quarter-gdp-shows-and-points-to-drawn-out-recovery-2020-07-30
The data on unemployment numbers is flawed: I'll use my home state as an Example:

Let’s start with the basics. The unemployment rate in Florida jumped from 13.8 percent in April to 14.5 percent in May. That wouldn’t be surprising given our current circumstances, except that the national rate fell from month to month. Why did Florida’s rate rise? A massive number of people — 237,000 — came back to the workforce after temporarily dropping out — meaning they weren’t working or looking for work. Some of them found jobs, or returned to their previous ones. Others didn’t.
The result: More people were employed in May, but a higher percentage of the returning workers were still looking for work, which caused the unemployment rate to rise. In some ways that’s not so bad. An expanding labor force signals that people feel confident they can find work. Here’s where the numbers get shaky.

The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics conceded that in recent months it misclassified people as “employed, but absent from work,” instead of “unemployed, on temporary furlough,” a hiccup that stems from how the crisis quickly altered the job status of millions of workers nationwide. Without the miscalculation, the official unemployed rate would be higher.

Plus, about 800,000 people in Florida are still missing from the workforce compared to February. There’s no way they all decided to retire. Most of them likely want to work, but they aren’t looking for a job, so they aren’t officially counted among the unemployed.

I'm not blaming Trump for this. I lived through the 2008 recession and housing crash. Which technically goes back to 1977....

The evidence is overwhelming that Clinton was the architect of the financial disaster that wiped out trillions of dollars in household wealth. Under his National Homeownership Strategy, Clinton took more than 100 executive actions to pry bank lending windows wide open. Through executive order, he marshaled 10 federal agencies under a little-known task force to enforce new "flexible" mortgage underwriting guidelines to boost low-income and minority homeownership.

For the first time, banks were ordered to qualify low-income borrowers with spotty credit. The 1994 policy planted the seeds of the mortgage crisis, as lenders eventually abandoned prudent underwriting altogether. The next year, Clinton set quotas for lending in high-risk neighborhoods under an overhauled Community Reinvestment Act, while adding several hundred bank examiners to enforce the tougher CRA rules. Banks that came up short had expansion plans put on hold — a slow death sentence in an era of bank mergers and acquisitions.

For the first time, CRA ratings were made public, egging on ACORN and other radical inner-city groups, which used the reports to extort banks for $6 trillion in subprime loan set-asides by 2008.

When bankers resisted being saddled with so many risky loans, Clinton tapped Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to take them off their books, while freeing bankers to originate more of the political loans. He had the Department of Housing and Urban Development nearly double Fannie's and Freddie's quotas for underwriting "affordable" loans, which remained in force throughout the 2000s. When the mortgage giants pushed back, complaining that it would be hard to meet the higher targets, Clinton pushed them to load up on subprime loans, while authorizing Fannie and Freddie for the first time to buy subprime securities to earn credits toward the HUD goals. The mortgage giants complied to their great detriment.

And so it goes.... and this is why I'm not on either one of the parties band wagons... but for the time being, Trump is the better of the two evils.

Lisa

Superstar
Lisa... not sure if you saw the latest..
An economy badly battered by the coronavirus shrank at a record 32.9% annual pace in the second quarter, underscoring just how big a hole the U.S. finds itself in as it labors to recover from the deepest recession in American history.
Source: https://www.marketwatch.com/story/economy-suffers-titanic-329-plunge-in-2nd-quarter-gdp-shows-and-points-to-drawn-out-recovery-2020-07-30
The data on unemployment numbers is flawed: I'll use my home state as an Example:

Let’s start with the basics. The unemployment rate in Florida jumped from 13.8 percent in April to 14.5 percent in May. That wouldn’t be surprising given our current circumstances, except that the national rate fell from month to month. Why did Florida’s rate rise? A massive number of people — 237,000 — came back to the workforce after temporarily dropping out — meaning they weren’t working or looking for work. Some of them found jobs, or returned to their previous ones. Others didn’t.
The result: More people were employed in May, but a higher percentage of the returning workers were still looking for work, which caused the unemployment rate to rise. In some ways that’s not so bad. An expanding labor force signals that people feel confident they can find work. Here’s where the numbers get shaky.

The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics conceded that in recent months it misclassified people as “employed, but absent from work,” instead of “unemployed, on temporary furlough,” a hiccup that stems from how the crisis quickly altered the job status of millions of workers nationwide. Without the miscalculation, the official unemployed rate would be higher.

Plus, about 800,000 people in Florida are still missing from the workforce compared to February. There’s no way they all decided to retire. Most of them likely want to work, but they aren’t looking for a job, so they aren’t officially counted among the unemployed.

I'm not blaming Trump for this. I lived through the 2008 recession and housing crash. Which technically goes back to 1977....

The evidence is overwhelming that Clinton was the architect of the financial disaster that wiped out trillions of dollars in household wealth. Under his National Homeownership Strategy, Clinton took more than 100 executive actions to pry bank lending windows wide open. Through executive order, he marshaled 10 federal agencies under a little-known task force to enforce new "flexible" mortgage underwriting guidelines to boost low-income and minority homeownership.

For the first time, banks were ordered to qualify low-income borrowers with spotty credit. The 1994 policy planted the seeds of the mortgage crisis, as lenders eventually abandoned prudent underwriting altogether. The next year, Clinton set quotas for lending in high-risk neighborhoods under an overhauled Community Reinvestment Act, while adding several hundred bank examiners to enforce the tougher CRA rules. Banks that came up short had expansion plans put on hold — a slow death sentence in an era of bank mergers and acquisitions.

For the first time, CRA ratings were made public, egging on ACORN and other radical inner-city groups, which used the reports to extort banks for $6 trillion in subprime loan set-asides by 2008.

When bankers resisted being saddled with so many risky loans, Clinton tapped Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to take them off their books, while freeing bankers to originate more of the political loans. He had the Department of Housing and Urban Development nearly double Fannie's and Freddie's quotas for underwriting "affordable" loans, which remained in force throughout the 2000s. When the mortgage giants pushed back, complaining that it would be hard to meet the higher targets, Clinton pushed them to load up on subprime loans, while authorizing Fannie and Freddie for the first time to buy subprime securities to earn credits toward the HUD goals. The mortgage giants complied to their great detriment.

And so it goes.... and this is why I'm not on either one of the parties band wagons... but for the time being, Trump is the better of the two evils.
Sure..they (the dems) crashed the economy in an attempt to win the election...they can’t win with biden and they can’t win with the unemployment numbers so high..so they manufactured a crisis..closed everything down and wrecked what trump did. It‘s sickening that they did that. And they are keeping us in this limbo because they think this is a winning strategy. Lol or :(

And yes..trump is the better of two evils..I don‘t see the republicans amounting to much in all this.

AlcyoneSong

Established
Sure..they (the dems) crashed the economy in an attempt to win the election...they can’t win with biden and they can’t win with the unemployment numbers so high..so they manufactured a crisis..closed everything down and wrecked what trump did. It‘s sickening that they did that. And they are keeping us in this limbo because they think this is a winning strategy. Lol or :(

And yes..trump is the better of two evils..I don‘t see the republicans amounting to much in all this.
No... COVID crashed the economy. Our western lifestyle has not had to deal with a pandemic of this size for nearly 50years if you count Polio. I’m saying both parties are corrupt, but of the two I’ll take 4 more years of Trump over Biden.

Lisa

Superstar
No... COVID crashed the economy. Our western lifestyle has not had to deal with a pandemic of this size for nearly 50years if you count Polio. I’m saying both parties are corrupt, but of the two I’ll take 4 more years of Trump over Biden.
The dems crashed the roaring economy that trump created because they couldn’t compete with it. That’s what actually happened. China was inclusive and part of that because they are tight with biden and hate trump for the new trade deal. Seems correct to me anyway.

Four more years with trump will be good..however there is NO ONE that can take his place once that’s over...that’s the real problem.

polymoog

Superstar
Biden Campaign Says He Is So Close To A VP Pick He Can Smell Her

i thought that was a real article. seems more real that real news these days.

whoever this VP pick is, count on her being the president should biden be elected. im thinking that they can create a false flag trump supporter/conservative assasination on him to fuel the division in the US. biden would do their bidding, of course, but a black female VP can help create more racial tension with help from the progressive left, who will scream that anyone who doesnt like her policies is a racist. he could also drop dead in office and they could add him to the bloated corona count, but i dont see why they wouldnt let a nice situation like that go to waste.

Devine

Star

That's how dumbed down and brain washed the elites have you.

You're just spouting shit off Per Usual. The most Goldman Sachs? Is that a thing? Most racist? Are you sure?
You say shit but never ever bring receipts. Just your buzzwords. And the emotions!!
You suck at this and should Kick Bricks
:D

Devine

Star
That's true, but at least you know where Trump stands. Sure it's offensive, sure it goes against the liberal hypocrisy, sure he's a troll. But at least the Troll knows how to trigger people like you. Wow man... just take a break from the internet son. Also a word of advice, stay away from the following: 4chan, encyclopedia dramatica, kiwi farms, and most public internet message boards. Srsly, if you think Trump is bad, you haven't seen ANYTHING. Bless your safe space and echo chamber, I hope you never see how corrupt the real world is, because if you did see what all politicians do behind closed doors it may kill you.
1597120920566.jpeg

Devine

Star
i thought that was a real article. seems more real that real news these days.

whoever this VP pick is, count on her being the president should biden be elected. im thinking that they can create a false flag trump supporter/conservative assasination on him to fuel the division in the US. biden would do their bidding, of course, but a black female VP can help create more racial tension with help from the progressive left, who will scream that anyone who doesnt like her policies is a racist. he could also drop dead in office and they could add him to the bloated corona count, but i dont see why they wouldnt let a nice situation like that go to waste.
yes. btw, don't you guys think it's really offensive to say you are going to pick a black female for a job? as a woman it offends me!
and the way they want to segregate everyone lately is Insane

Devine

Star
You'll notice that @vancityeagle rarely returns to a thread on which he is called out. We'll see if he does this time :D

polymoog

Superstar
yes. btw, don't you guys think it's really offensive to say you are going to pick a black female for a job? as a woman it offends me!
its totally sexist to choose one sex over another just because one is a female or male. the left straight out refuses to honor merit for any given position. its only about race/sex/gender as a qualification.