Pro Trump Safe Room

Toulouse

Established
Whether you are religious or not, it would be edifying for Trump followers to read "The Oracle" by Rabbi Jonathan Cahn, and/or watch his video on YouTube. There is a direct correlation between the "Old Testament" writings (apologies to my Jewish "cousins") and the Clintons, Obamas and the advent of Trump. It's quite remarkable.

Maes17

Superstar
Whether you are religious or not, it would be edifying for Trump followers to read "The Oracle" by Rabbi Jonathan Cahn, and/or watch his video on YouTube. There is a direct correlation between the "Old Testament" writings (apologies to my Jewish "cousins") and the Clintons, Obamas and the advent of Trump. It's quite remarkable.
I’m not big on some big prophecy fulfilling.
But I do think the elites have had a lot of plans in place for years.

Tidal

Star
..In fact, my actual country of Palestine is also a victim of outside nations taking over and erasing culture and history for their own nefarious needs..

If you mean Israel, yeah I can't figger out why Trump and all Presidents before him have been propping up Israel with truckloads of cash and weaponry for many many years?
I mean, what has Israel ever done for America?
Don't Americans mind their tax dollars going to Israel?

staywideawake

Rookie
If you mean Israel, yeah I can't figger out why Trump and all Presidents before him have been propping up Israel with truckloads of cash and weaponry for many many years?
I mean, what has Israel ever done for America?
Don't Americans mind their tax dollars going to Israel?
Because Republican Americans care about big guns and big missiles and want to police the entire world. They don’t want taxes going for actual beneficial things like health care and education, only war.

Tidal

Star
Because Republican Americans care about big guns and big missiles and want to police the entire world. They don’t want taxes going for actual beneficial things like health care and education, only war.

But even Democrat Presidents have been helping Israel for many years.
Why? what exactly is in it for America?
I mean, suppose an asteroid wiped out Israel, who'd care and who'd be bothered?
I personally wouldn't give a damn, it'd be payback for when the Israelis cold-bloodely executed two British soldiers over 60 years ago.. :D

B_JMNN

Established
Kinda hard to give something back when you’re born on that land.
It’s not like we had a choice
But you should know where your ancestors/Roots come from. Because in all reality, you are not from here. You were born here, but not from here. You're heredity lies in Europe, which is really where you're from. Europeans basically didn't like their own home and went to other lands, settled, and messed up the original habitants lands and ways of life.

Maes17

Superstar
But you should know where your ancestors/Roots come from. Because in all reality, you are not from here. You were born here, but not from here. You're heredity lies in Europe, which is really where you're from. Europeans basically didn't like their own home and went to other lands, settled, and messed up the original habitants lands and ways of life.
Fathers side - Belgium and Spain
Mother’s side - Spain and san felipe pueblo. So That mean I do have native american blood in me.

Mostly euro decent, but I find it crazy how a lot of my great grandparents do have the native features. So I can claim native just not legally

Maes17

Superstar
I think my dad’s side. His grandma from his dad’s side did look native through pictures. But my gramps never really asked. We do know the Maes last name comes from Belgium and Netherlands area. Some of my cousins have the light skin, green eyes which is probably a dutch trait when we were looking at family history.

I’m a mutt

B_JMNN

Established
I think my dad’s side. His grandma from his dad’s side did look native through pictures. But my gramps never really asked. We do know the Maes last name comes from Belgium and Netherlands area. Some of my cousins have the light skin, green eyes which is probably a dutch trait when we were looking at family history.

I’m a mutt
Then that don't really apply to you cause you do know where your Roots lie, and some Lie here.

It's in general the ones whom don't have native in them.

Maes17

Superstar
Then that don't really apply to you cause you do know where your Roots lie, and some Lie here.

It's in general the ones whom don't have native in them.
Appreciate the words. :)

I can’t really say anyone born here is not a native. That’s out of their control. I mean as far as culture, native, pueblos and that like. Then yeah, that’s identifying as “native”...but...people born in the US are a americans(wherever their descendants come from)

B_JMNN

Established
Appreciate the words. :)

I can’t really say anyone born here is not a native. That’s out of their control. I mean as far as culture, native, pueblos and that like. Then yeah, that’s identifying as “native”...but...people born in the US are a americans(wherever their descendants come from)
I guess you could say, People are born into an American Society.