Pro Trump Safe Room

Maes17

Superstar
Incidentally I see the border states California and New Mexico voted AGAINST Trump and his wall. I don't want to sound judgemental but they must be lousy parents if they don't mind bad hombres coming across to endanger their families..

New Mexico actually has a pretty large conservative population. I don’t think very many vote though.

Santa fe is crazy liberal.
Albuquerque is mixed. Just too gang bangish for my taste. I’m ready to move out. Maybe dream about Georgia again someday. Appreciated the people in Holly Springs.

But yeah the smaller cities like Belen, Los Lunas, T or C, Artesia. Those are hispanic versions of Alabama. Don’t let the border proximity fool you. NM has some hardcore murican’s in these parts. But we also have a lot of illegals.

Tidal

Star
..Don’t let the border proximity fool you. NM has some hardcore murican’s in these parts. But we also have a lot of illegals.

Yeah I know there must be plenty of normal decent Americans in Cal and NM, it's just a pity that the Dem clowns outnumbered them at the last election.. :D

Maes17

Superstar
I love NM. We stayed in Belen last trip, I love Roswell and Clayton. Always wanted to move to Santa Fe it’s just kinda expensive. I grew up just across the border from Raton.
Born and raised in Albuquerque.
Santa fe is nice scenic wise. Too stuck up for me though. People have been snobby the past two visits.

Belen has it’s close knit people. Valencia county in general though also has a lot of gang activity. Idk if it’s the closeness to the Albuquerque south valley, but I hate to see that one blemish shoe people away.

Never been to Roswell. NM has a lot of unique stuff. The mentality overall holds the state back.

Maes17

Superstar
ABQ is cool too, I like the whole state but it’s just the poorest in the country unfortunately and poverty has consequences. Lots of the meth scourge too but it’s easily one of the prettiest places we go to. It feels like home as Southern Colorado is basically northern NM.
The poorest cause of the mentality. One thing about NM is they are afraid of change or too proud culturally. It is an absolute beautiful state. My house I can get a good view of the sandia mountains for sundown. But their is a nepotism culture and a “get it done tomorrow” culture. I understand it’s relaxed. But I miss that competitive drive that pushed me to the work ethic I have today.

I think if I would’ve went to cnm or unm for college. I honestly think I would be out on the streets. It’s not a knock on those schools. They are good schools. It’s the fact that when I went out of state, my eyes opened to a new way of thinking that instilled some pride in me

Johnny5

Veteran
Definitely a state though that has potential. I mean even the US in general. We’ve been at this right vs left for so long. We’ve lost touch as a community
So true, it's a two heads on the same beast situation. One head colored blue the other head colored red.

staywideawake

Rookie
Incidentally I see the border states California and New Mexico voted AGAINST Trump and his wall. I don't want to sound judgemental but they must be lousy parents if they don't mind bad hombres coming across to endanger their families..

Our “lousy” parents were so awful for not teaching us to be racist cunts like you Trump Nazis!

staywideawake

Rookie
Definitely a state though that has potential. I mean even the US in general. We’ve been at this right vs left for so long. We’ve lost touch as a community
Exactly why I have so much disdain for the orange Cheeto in charge. It’s not about the United States of America, it’s divide and conquer. Say want you want about blue states and liberals, at least they have every single American in mind when they come into office. Conservative Republican assholes care only about themselves and their financial interests.

Maes17

Superstar
Exactly why I have so much disdain for the orange Cheeto in charge. It’s not about the United States of America, it’s divide and conquer. Say want you want about blue states and liberals, at least they have every single American in mind when they come into office. Conservative Republican assholes care only about themselves and their financial interests.
This country has a lot of work to do when it comes to social interactions. It really is a divide and conquer agenda that has slowly taken hold. Everybody is pitted against everybody through some type of way. When the media hypes it up to give people a chip on their shoulder it then becomes more hateful.

justjess

Superstar
This country has a lot of work to do when it comes to social interactions. It really is a divide and conquer agenda that has slowly taken hold. Everybody is pitted against everybody through some type of way. When the media hypes it up to give people a chip on their shoulder it then becomes more hateful.
I’m not really sure it’s so much about the media here.. crisis expose divisions, with or without help from the media. It’s hard for a ny’er working in front line positions with no safety net to stomach someone from Montana with a trust fund telling them what they should be doing in a pandemic. Now of course if we didn’t have social media we wouldn’t know what the trust fund baby in Montana thought at all.. so I think I’d replace media, with social media, personally.

B_JMNN

Established

Which is ass backwards. AZ, should have open borders on the Tohono O'Odahm reservation, they reside both in US and Mexico.

The problem lies in these Mexicans being forced to have to resolve to crossing illegally. Since its now flowed over into a US problem, the US Govt needs to talk with Mexico and address this problem with each other. Why they haven't, I have no idea why?

B_JMNN

Established
Born and raised in Albuquerque.
Santa fe is nice scenic wise. Too stuck up for me though. People have been snobby the past two visits.

Belen has it’s close knit people. Valencia county in general though also has a lot of gang activity. Idk if it’s the closeness to the Albuquerque south valley, but I hate to see that one blemish shoe people away.

Never been to Roswell. NM has a lot of unique stuff. The mentality overall holds the state back.
It's close to the Warzone. Isn't it coincidence all this bad activity is close to a Kirkland Air Force Base?

Maes17

Superstar
I’m not really sure it’s so much about the media here.. crisis expose divisions, with or without help from the media. It’s hard for a ny’er working in front line positions with no safety net to stomach someone from Montana with a trust fund telling them what they should be doing in a pandemic. Now of course if we didn’t have social media we wouldn’t know what the trust fund baby in Montana thought at all.. so I think I’d replace media, with social media, personally.
Certain media perspectives is what I was meaning.
We should and do consume media. We need the news despite our mistrust.

There are instances though where it seems they try to persuad people a certain way. Election seasons divide people, Ahmad Aubrery story is seeming to divide people. Think antifa v alt right has also influenced news reporting to an extent.

And yeah social media too. It’s easier to base an opinion with a social media piece and further divide people.

I still hold out hope though

Maes17

Superstar
It's close to the Warzone. Isn't it coincidence all this bad activity is close to a Kirkland Air Force Base?
I lived in that area growing up. Lived on Gibson. It was and still is a bad area.

Also grew up and live in the south valley now. The gang banging culture is making a comeback around these parts

Maes17

Superstar
Anywho. Catch you guys later.
Almost time for work. Love y’alls as always

Tidal

Star
Our “lousy” parents were so awful for not teaching us to be racist cunts like you Trump Nazis!

You speakum with forked tongue!
I don't know what US state you're living in mate, but the odds are that you're on Native American land, so ain't you being a little bit racist by squatting on the land that you took off 'em?
If you really felt sorry for them you'd give it back.. :p

staywideawake

Rookie
You speakum with forked tongue!
I don't know what US state you're living in mate, but the odds are that you're on Native American land, so ain't you being a little bit racist by squatting on the land that you took off 'em?
If you really felt sorry for them you'd give it back.. :p
I know all about the struggles and atrocities caused by Caucasian colonialists. Many of my friends are Native Americans, why are you changing the subject? In fact, my actual country of Palestine is also a victim of outside nations taking over and erasing culture and history for their own nefarious needs.

if I had any political power to hand back this nation to whom it belongs, I would. But obviously I and the other almost 400 million Americans do not have that power.

Maes17

Superstar
I know all about the struggles and atrocities caused by Caucasian colonialists. Many of my friends are Native Americans, why are you changing the subject? In fact, my actual country of Palestine is also a victim of outside nations taking over and erasing culture and history for their own nefarious needs.

if I had any political power to hand back this nation to whom it belongs, I would. But obviously I and the other almost 400 million Americans do not have that power.
Kinda hard to give something back when you’re born on that land.
It’s not like we had a choice