Prince Of Persia

SkepticCat

Veteran
Note: This article contains adult content.

Prince of Persia
is a cherished video game franchise dating all the way back to 1989.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_of_Persia

The franchise saw quite the revival in the early 2000's, starting with critically acclaimed Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (2003):

The next game in the series, Warrior Within (2004), departed in a direction that surprised most: The series had been 'light' up to this point, with the protagonist prince portrayed as the archetypical 'good guy'. The Prince was portrayed as a perhaps somewhat naive, but innocent and righteous character in Sands of Time.

Warrior Within
was significantly darker, visually as well as thematically, as was the prince himself. The whole Prince of Persia world changed, including the music. It was definitely a much more 'adult' game: rougher, more violent and more openly sexual. I think the same concept of 'dark occult transformation/white+innocent-->black+'perverted'' that VC has demonstrated is shown repeatedly in music business pop culture is also evident here... but what I noticed, and what motivated me producing this article, is the fact I now also recognize Warrior Within arguably appears to have Illuminati symbols inserted.

(Demons and the dark occult became a major theme in WW - the prince was haunted and chased down by a massive demon, the Dahaka)

(This scene was prominently featured in the game).

The soundtrack for the game was heavy metal:

Subsequent games also appear to have included themes that are now recognizable as 'Illuminati'. Below from The Two Thrones (2005):

The storyline in this game also contains many elements that hint to a connection to occult concepts: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_of_Persia:_The_Two_Thrones#Plot

Aero

Superstar
Video games are very cult like. Haven't played many lately except that game "7 days to die".

I like the adult themed games where you have to make tough choices. But I think I see what you are getting at here. Games like "God of War" come to mind. Because you believe that we are being tricked into thinking we can become Gods. And I don't think I have a strong opinion there but I will say, like I've said before. The Archetypes and thought forms have power. But they can't make you a God, more like a vessel. Demi-God maybe.

SkepticCat

Veteran
As with most video games - and certainly the case for those produced in the early 2000's and before - the primary target demographic is adolescent males. As such, it isn't surprising that it's the females that would be sexualized. This game is from before the social conditioning agenda switched to not just condoning but openly promoting homosexuality and transsexuality. Had the game been produced today it would not have surprised me if there would have also been a homosexual male character to be found in the game (we've seen this recently with Disney's reinterpretation of Beauty and the Beast).

... and so, examples of what is today acceptable (and even idolized) has come to include things like this, uhm, thing:

As with many other elements of contemporary culture it obviously says a lot about today's state of affairs that these things are even allowed to be portrayed. Viewing Western civilization history as a whole it is only in the very recentmost years that sexual themes are being openly allowed. What's I find most interesting (and disturbing) is how rapidly this process has escalated, however... With homosexuality now firmly established as normal and acceptable in the minds of most, no time has been wasted adopting transsexuality, as well... and it appears the ever-escalating agenda is already moving on to topics like p*****philia, cannibalism and more.

Payday Monsanto has some rather firm (and - by most people's politically correct standards of this day and age - controversial if not outright unacceptable) views on what is happening around us (I must advise again that this contains adult themed content you may not wish view) :

With regard to the Warrior Within game itself, do I think the sexualization is wrong, or that the dark themes portrayed in the game itself are wrong? What I think is wrong is if people can't distinguish between concepts that are explored in a piece of entertainment and reality itself. I don't think human sexuality has to be denied and hidden away but I do think it has to be consciously engaged, with consideration. If viewing scantily clad females in a video game causes you to consider women nothing more than sexual objects in real life then you have a major problem. Trouble arises from if and when one accepts into one's own value system whatever the mass media [mis]informs you is good for you because one lacks the strength and/or clarity to judge for oneself what is right and what is not... which it appears is indeed the sense of discernment the vast majority lack, thus explaining why you can now identify yourself as one of no less than 72 genders and see no problem with it when celebrities openly (and idiotically) compare themselves to Jesus Christ. I think if one wants to question whether the things portrayed in Warrior Within are wrong one should rather question why we live in a civilization that is so spiritually, intellectually and morally frail that a simple video game can mess with one's mind... the problems, in my opinion, stem from an issue that is much deeper than whatever you view on a screen in front of you: it's about a subconscious deep-rooted sense of religious and spiritual homelessness.

Last edited:

mecca

Superstar
With homosexuality now firmly established as normal and acceptable in the minds of most, no time has been wasted adopting transsexuality, as well... and it appears the ever-escalating agenda is already moving on to topics like p*****philia, cannibalism and more.
Homosexuality and trans sexuality have nothing to do with p***philia or cannibalism though. There is a line of people that should be accepted. Gays and transgenders are not harming people or committing illegal acts.

Damien50

Star
Homosexuality and trans sexuality have nothing to do with p***philia or cannibalism though. There is a line of people that should be accepted. Gays and transgenders are not harming people or committing illegal acts.
He's merely saying what was is considered depravity or taboo slowly is becoming accepted. That's in no way saying that gays and trans can't be treated with love and respect but that there is progressive strategy at hand.

As to you asking whether it was okay to over sexualize women, it's no more okay than excessive gore and violence in a game. It ultimately comes down to if a consumer/s don't like these things they won't buy them but it shouldn't be any consensus that says producers can't allow scant clad women in their games. It will be the consumer who decides this.

Skyrim had much to no real sexualization and still is one of the most loved modern games and quality games like this can be made but in this case they take time and...

Quality game play and story don't sell nearly as well(they take longer and tend to be bigger) as Lara Crofts DDD's even though the games are horrid.

Aero

Superstar
I think that video games make a good scapegoat. When that game "Night Trap" came out for Sega CD, people flipped out. The game was pulled from shelves. All it had was some girls in nightgowns being hunted by monsters in ridiculous costumes. And you play the guy behind the scenes trying to save them. Like really? Saving women from monsters is so bad?

Why should Art be censored because people are dumb? I just don't get why time and time again people give parents a pass. And blame the art instead.

SkepticCat

Veteran
He's merely saying what was is considered depravity or taboo slowly is becoming accepted. That's in no way saying that gays and trans can't be treated with love and respect but that there is progressive strategy at hand.
That is what I was saying. I also do not equate homosexuals with cannibals or anything such. What I AM saying is exactly what Damien points out: That values are, umm, changing. Learning about these 'conspiracy theories' has completely shifted my perspective on many of these trends. Cannibalism IS being promoted by mainstream media now - completely openly (with baffling headlines along such lines as "'Raw' is the teen cannibalism drama America needs right now")... as is transsexuality and numerous other things that are wrong according to the Bible.

Western nations are no longer Christian when these things can be happening, that much is clear. It isn't much of a stretch at all to say they're closer to being openly satanic (something that would really shock people if they actually stepped back and realized). Even 'harmless' homosexuality was frowned upon 50, 100 years ago... but we're way past that point now. Society is much closer to Thelemic "Do what thou wilt" now than to anything else. I don't know a single practicing Christian in real life. If you declare yourself a Christian now it's instead YOU who are frowned upon as you are considered closed-minded, intolerant and backwards.

It is indeed up to people themselves to find out what kind of 'entertainment' they will accept... but most people are accepting what is really satanic/thelemic culture, because that's what is now considered 'normal'. As I alluded to above, investigating these conspiracy topics could cause many people to reconsider their value system. Maybe ripping heads off demons with bare hands like one can do in the new DOOM game is too much, maybe cannibalism ISN'T the teenage drama America needs right now, maybe we should question the triple-six over eye sign in the NBA17 game and perhaps we should ask why discussing sex change for five year olds is a thing.

I did enjoy Warrior Within. I do not feel an urge to choke demons to death, though.

Last edited: