Predictive programming in the music industry.

Awoken2

Superstar
That whale hologram is fake. Only way to see something like that is with a headset or glasses. There is no way to project a hologram like that. Yet. But even if there were...
Are you sure about that? Just read the very first comment on this video. They get the idea.

Awoken2

Superstar
Lots of occult symbolism in this very unsettling video.
I was more perturbed about the kidnapped baby than anything occult in the video to be honest.

woken2 did you already mention Everything Counts?
Yes I have highlighted this somewhere. Not sure which forum or thread though. Whether it's Gahan or Gore isn't that relevant really, it 's the output of the band which interests me but from all the research I have done on them the finger points at Gahan. He is one sick puppy believe me.

Just going back to 9/11 imagery I'll post this video (again made by an a randomer) as no video was made for the track.

Can you also notice the 3 aeroplanes to the right of the tower here?

Maes17

Superstar
That 80’s synth pop music seems to have a ton of symbolism. Wish I had the time these days to investigate.

Depeche mode, duran duran, etc. Seems every decade has a theme. Agenda pushing?

90’s was teen angst, gangster rap.
2000’s was nu metal(teen angst), fashion rap(trying to look a part)
2010’s is pretty much PC/hardcore liberal agenda.

Awoken2

Superstar
Depeche mode, duran duran, etc. Seems every decade has a theme. Agenda pushing?
Ohhh don't get me started on Duran Duran, I don't even have the time to start on that band.

See the masonic pillars and at exactly 3.22 in the video they insert a giant wave after a giant flash in the sky... terribly artistic isn't it?

Awoken2

Superstar
Let it be known that the Freemasons have a policy of truth. That's why everything is in plain sight.

When you watch this video there are two points in the video that stand out. (At 2.23 and at 3.22) Considering the video is supposedly depicting some weird love triangle I just can't see how lighting up the Empire State Building and showing the Masonic Statue of Liberty form part of the story. If anybody is able to point out the artistic relevance of those two images I'd be happy to hear them.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I was more perturbed about the kidnapped baby than anything occult in the video to be honest.
I agree but I should have explained it. (too much New Years cheer!)

I didn't over look the kidnapped baby as it was obviously the main focus of the story. I was looking at it in context of the video as a whole, to answer your question - was it artistic or sadistic? I know that was a rhetorical question, but I was viewing the video with two sets of eyes - mine and the average viewer.

So having dark occult symbols in context with a kidnapped baby in the video made it even more unsettling for me. But for the fans in the comment section of YouTube, they seem to be oblivious to the nefarious nature of this video and would see it as artistic. Keep in mind, YouTube censors comments so who knows how many were actually shocked by the video.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Let it be known that the Freemasons have a policy of truth. That's why everything is in plain sight.
This is true but that isn't to say you will get the truth from a Freemason when they are pressed to answer as seen in the video.

Just as the chorus begins with Gahan singing the words policy of truth, the visual carefully displays the masonic "tell no secrets" sign. I guess its the tell/don't tell duality concept.

Screenshot_2020-01-02 Predictive programming in the music industry .png

The lyrics are somewhat obscure and on the surface sound like they're about a failed relationship, but to me it seems they are about someone breaking the code and is now paying the price.

You had something to hide
Should have hidden it, shouldn't you
Now you're not satisfied
With what you're being put through

It's just time to pay the price
For not listening to advice
And deciding in your youth
On the policy of truth

Things could be so different now
It used to be so civilized
You will always wonder how
It could have been if you'd only lied

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Before I post his video I would just like to point out that I made contact with Mark Devlin by email back in 2017 and we spoke briefly about Depeche Mode. He said at the time he was extremely busy doing different talks around the world and was also completing his book. At the time he didn't appear to show much interest in what I was trying to share with him.

As time passed I was starting to become a little wary of Devlin as he was also starting to promote flat earth, a topic I have absolutely no interest in. He was also called a new ager to his face by one of his guests on his talk show, a comment he never disputed. He had also signposted many people to VC website on many of his videos and that's what got me here in the first place.

Well Mark Devlin has now made a comment on my work but I just wish he would have paid attention to the detail. He obviously hasn't which is a shame.

I just want to make one or two corrections as I am unable to on the comments section as it is turned off.

At 42 mins 28 secs Devlin reads out a post referencing the song Blasphemous Rumours but he assigns that comment to Break The Silence. This may confuse people.

At 43 mins 30 Devlin quotes me commenting on Where's The Revolution when I am in fact commenting on Walking In My Shoes, again this is confusing. He does then go in to discuss the darker aspects of Where's The Revolution which I am grateful for.

All in all I have to see it as a positive because at least it has now been brought to the attention of a wider audience, which is all I wanted.

I will contact Mark by Email and see if he wants to discuss matters further.

My observations and Mark's opinions start at the 38 min 22 sec mark.

A2 puttin in that work! Happy new year mayne :)

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Hmm. Enough to raise an eyebrow. But from what I understand the patches are like sports team mascots. Silly fantasies. When I say tangible occult ties, I mean actual membership in a Masonic lodge, or a record of transhumanist/posthumanist advocacy, or attending an end-times fundamentalist church, or satanic activity.
The patches, much like the code-names for operations, often contain the true esoteric and/or occult foundations/intentions of TPTB. Such as the "MOAB" bomb..... and the second Iraq war initially being labeled "Operation Iraqi Liberation".... or O.I.L.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Happy New Year to you fella,let's just hope the psychotic bastards allow us another one eh? o_O
It aint up to them, its all in Gods decision.... and we are going to do what we do either way homie.... they cant stop the bum rush A2! Great to see your comments here!

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
It aint up to them, its all ib Gods decision.... and we are going to do what we do either way homie.... they cant stop the bum rush A2! Great to see your comments here!
Wish I had your faith man. Good to see you back. I've just made another rather disturbing discovery. Just putting one or two things together. If you just check the Tell Us About Evil Songs thread, it's in relation to that.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I just can't see how lighting up the Empire State Building and showing the Masonic Statue of Liberty form part of the story. If anybody is able to point out the artistic relevance of those two images I'd be happy to hear them.
I may be wrong but I assumed the video took place in New York as there is a shot of what looks like the Brooklyn Bridge and the inclusion of a vintage American car as well. From an esoteric point of view the Empire State Building is a giant phallic symbol (which equals Sex) and the Statue of Liberty another masonic icon representing Luciferian light/enlightenment.

What I find interesting is the use of color and symbols in this video. The shark lit up in green on the wall above the bed with a woman in black and white to the right. The shark is a vicious predator - aggressively pursing what it wants, green in this case symbolizing jealously/disharmony/suspicion/resentment towards it victim and the bed equals sex.
Note - The first half of this video is in black and white. (before things got bad)
Screenshot_2020-01-02 Depeche Mode - Policy Of Truth (Official Video) - YouTube.png

Screenshot_2020-01-02 Depeche Mode - Policy Of Truth (Official Video) - YouTube(5).png

The use of chained link fence symbolize enslavement or entrapment. Gahan hands over face says he is over whelmed by this woman's betrayal and plans to seek her out.

Screenshot_2020-01-02 Depeche Mode - Policy Of Truth (Official Video) - YouTube(6).png

Later the same green is used in the car with Gahan as he makes his way to where his former lover is.Screenshot_2020-01-02 Depeche Mode - Policy Of Truth (Official Video) - YouTube(1).png

The letter X is shown to symbolize possibly death in this context and blue meaning coldness and helplessness.
Screenshot_2020-01-02 Depeche Mode - Policy Of Truth (Official Video) - YouTube(2).png
Red representing anger/revenge and confrontation
Screenshot_2020-01-02 Depeche Mode - Policy Of Truth (Official Video) - YouTube(7).png
Gahan now sees only green
Screenshot_2020-01-02 Depeche Mode - Policy Of Truth (Official Video) - YouTube(3).png
Gahan gets out of his car as the two women leave the bar
Screenshot_2020-01-02 Depeche Mode - Policy Of Truth (Official Video) - YouTube(10).png

Screenshot_2020-01-02 Depeche Mode - Policy Of Truth (Official Video) - YouTube(4).png

Creepy predator video ends

That's my take anyways.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Creepy predator video ends
This is a very sharp analysis. Now keeping that predator thought in your head an read these lyrics.

"Little 15"

Little 15
You help her forget
The world outside
You're not part of it yet
And if you could drive
You could drive her away
To a happier place
To a happier day
That exists in your mind
And in your smile
She could escape there
Just for a while
Little 15

Little 15
Why take the smooth with the rough
When things run smooth
It's already more than enough
She knows your mind
Is not yet in league
With the rest of the world
And it's little intrigues
Do you understand
Do you know what she means
As time goes by
And when you've seen what she's seen
You will
Little 15

Little 15
Why does she have to defend
Her feelings inside
Why pretend
She's not had a life
A life of near misses
Now all that she wants
Is 3 little wishes
She wants to see with your eyes
She wants to smile with your smile
She wants a nice surprise
Every once in a while
Little 15

If you carefully delete a few lines this could easily be construed as the drugging, kidnapping and raping of a 15 year old girl. It's literally just a case of reading between the lines.

Here's the creepy as f##k video.

Awoken2

Superstar
I can't even think of a metaphor that can apply to these lyrics.

Perhaps the car in this video was the one from the above post....after they get rid of the body obviously.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
This is a very sharp analysis. Now keeping that predator thought in your head an read these lyrics.

"Little 15"

Little 15
You help her forget
The world outside
You're not part of it yet
And if you could drive
You could drive her away
To a happier place
To a happier day
That exists in your mind
And in your smile
She could escape there
Just for a while
Little 15

Little 15
Why take the smooth with the rough
When things run smooth
It's already more than enough
She knows your mind
Is not yet in league
With the rest of the world
And it's little intrigues
Do you understand
Do you know what she means
As time goes by
And when you've seen what she's seen
You will
Little 15

Little 15
Why does she have to defend
Her feelings inside
Why pretend
She's not had a life
A life of near misses
Now all that she wants
Is 3 little wishes
She wants to see with your eyes
She wants to smile with your smile
She wants a nice surprise
Every once in a while
Little 15

If you carefully delete a few lines this could easily be construed as the drugging, kidnapping and raping of a 15 year old girl. It's literally just a case of reading between the lines.

Here's the creepy as f##k video.

I think you are bang on!

Interesting he is holding up 14 or "for teen" and then points to his genitals.
Screenshot_2020-01-02 Predictive programming in the music industry (1).png

Reminds me of this.
mirrored fish for teen
hwrhre.png

Last edited: