Predictive programming in the music industry.

Awoken2

Star
A fascinating interview. I was totally gobsmacked on hearing this. Listen carefully to what Jaz reveals at the 23 minute mark. One of the band is connected to one of the "elite" families and flies on their jet. Also his view on religion has a certain masonic ring to it....wouldn't you say?

This one is no doubt top of Bill Gates playlist.

Last edited:

billy t

Veteran
I don't know anything about the guys music but he is clearly part of a new age agenda. He speaks against Islaam, Christianity and Judaism and says they are "apocolyptic" which is bad according to him while he promotes Gaia!!! He sounds similar to Russel Brand in his outlook. A lot of what he said is right but when he talks about removing the system what is he thinking of replacing it with? That is the question.

Awoken2

Star
I don't know anything about the guys music but he is clearly part of a new age agenda. He speaks against Islaam, Christianity and Judaism and says they are "apocolyptic" which is bad according to him while he promotes Gaia!!! He sounds similar to Russel Brand in his outlook. A lot of what he said is right but when he talks about removing the system what is he thinking of replacing it with? That is the question.
I think he may have been under the influence of alcohol during the interview. From making the claim of being a "counter culture" band he then goes on to extolll new age ideologies as the solution.

I think you can only conclude that none of these bands are trying to warn people of dark machinations of psychopaths rather than revealing the method.

It appears the only people who knew what was coming were the musicians.....or the people who control those musicians.

Another extraordinary bit of fortune telling here from 5 years ago. It certainly begs the question, does art imitate life or does life imitate art? I'm going with the latter at this point.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Star
A lot of what he said is right but when he talks about removing the system what is he thinking of replacing it with?
The answer is a new world order. The man's hypocrisy is laid bare here when he tells us that one of the band is in charge of the Rockerfellas art collection. See this incredible revelation at around 2 mins 22 secs.

billy t

Veteran
I think he may have been under the influence of alcohol during the interview. From making the claim of being a "counter culture" band he then goes on to extolll new age ideologies as the solution.

I think you can only conclude that none of these bands are trying to warn people of dark machinations of psychopaths rather than revealing the method.

It appears the only people who knew what was coming were the musicians.....or the people who control those musicians.

Another extraordinary bit of fortune telling here from 5 years ago. It certainly begs the question, does art imitate life or does life imitate art? I'm going with the latter at this point.

Very creepy video.

Awoken2

Star
Very creepy video.
You want to hear something even creepier? Listen carefully to what he says here about military tech which can cause earthquakes and tidal waves (7 mins 22 seconds)

Doesn't it strike you as rather odd that the US can be throwing soooo much money at their Spaceforce programme considering we are all about to be immersed into a worldwide recession. Money does not seem to be an issue here at all. The longer you listen to this the more you will understand this point.

The war between the US and China is underway. I don't think what you see below is naturally occurring at all.

Awoken2

Star

I don't see it as a negative thing....cataclysm. (2 mins 20 secs)

I think seismic change or cataclysm is not a bad thing (4 min 15 secs)

I don't believe in sexual restrictions (17 mins 36 secs)

I try to live a modest standard of.living. (7 mins 36 secs)

I don't use computers and I don't use mobile phones. (8 mins 30 secs)

We only really need access to things....ownership of things is becoming outdated (9 mins)

There's too much fluoride in the water and they're spraying the air. (10 mins 31 secs)

He's just the gift that keeps on giving this guy is. The more you listen to him the more you understand how intrinsically linked "counter culture" bands are with the new age movement.

He doesn't actually state the words sustainable development but he accurately describes Agenda 21 and 30 quite succinctly despite dressing it up as something else

So in short here is a man who owns his own island (red flag) who doesn't use mobiles or computers (2nd red flag) who doesn't believe in sexual restrictions (3rd red flag) who has strong connections to the Rockerfella family (4th red flag) who was singing 5 years ago about viruses and 5g (5th red flag)

I could go on but the post would have more red flags than a communist rally.The fact that he has to use a mask on stage to stop the music sending him into "mental derangement" also indicates he has had his ass MK'd at some point.

Controlled opposition will always appear to be on the side of truth.

If you listen to his interview you will be left in no doubt that Jaz feels it's us that needs deleting.

Awoken2

Star
No surprise at all to come across this.

Asteroid https://g.co/kgs/HKftu9

And the 3rd Angel sounded
And a star fell from heaven
Burning as it were a lamp
And it fell upon the 3rd part of the waters
Asteroid
I'm a ball of fire
Fire from heaven
Terror from nowhere
You'll never shoot me down
Days turns to minutes
5 seconds till it hits us
3 seconds to ground
1 second to ...
Asteroid
Coming in from the void
On the bed of the ocean
Where history lies
Strange civilisations
Vapourised
Days turns to minutes
5 seconds till it hits us
3 seconds to ground
1 second to ...
Asteroid

Awoken2

Star
And while Jaz is trying to warn the world about the plans of the elite his own brother is working at CERN trying to..."desperately create a big f*cking black hole we can all fall into" (2 min 15 secs)

"I said to my brother you should shut it down and use the money for food production"

Awoken2

Star
I've asked this question directly to people like Mark Devlin and others but I'll ask it again here because as of yet it goes unanswered.

How is it that some random YouTube uploader can make their very own video then overlay that video onto copyrighted music without incurring any copyright breach from YouTube?

Last edited:

Awoken2

Star
I would hazard a guess that the first 5G towers were erected in the UK about 5 years ago.

Check out this 11 year old album cover

Absolute_Dissent_2010_Cover.jpg

Awoken2

Star
Maximum creep out here as Jaz can't contain himself when fleetingly thinks of his fans sons and daughters. This is a man who doesn't believe in sexual restrictions....who has his own island in the Pacific.

The thing is with Jaz he is so full of shit and obviously coming down from his latest DMT bender that he forgets what he has said in previous interviews.

In one interview he says his Island doesn't have electricity, just a gas stove and here he is stating he was lying in his hot pool.

The eery pedo comment comes at the 2 min 41 secs mark.

This guy is one creepy son of a bitch...parading as some type of counter culture hero.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Star
Keep singing them the bad news.....tbey won't consciously notice a thing.

It seems a really popular thing to sing about recently. I wonder why?

Be warned. It's coming.

I find the name Architects highly ironic....isn't that a Freemasonry thing?

Is there no remedy, remedy?
'Cause I've been baring blunt teeth
I'm breathing heavily, heavily
I see a legacy, legacy that's sinking
Oh, it beggars belief

I'm standing beneath the meteor
Disaster's breaking down my door
I should be moving mountains
The arrow buckles in the bow
They said it's time to go to war
Yeah, I've heard it all before
But I'm like fire in the snow

Bathing in gasoline, gasoline
Living in quarantine, quarantine
It's colder in the furnace
Nobodies evergreen, evergreen
Stare at the murder scene, murder scene and focus
On nothing but the surface

But I'm like fire in the, a fire in the

Snow, snow, snow, snow

Another God on the radio
Says we're stuck in a tailspin
The pilots have vertigo
They're lost in the undertow

They said we pushed the last domino
Before the apocalypse
We've all got a stone to throw
Why? I will never know
Yeah, we're like fire in the, a fire in the snow

But I'm like fire in the, a fire in the snow
There appears to be a large amount of "earth skimming" meteors that we had no knowledge of whatsoever appearing in our skies at the moment.

The chances of one landing bang in the middle of a volcano? What are the odds? Looks like they are testing their tech to me.

AmazingGrace

Established
Before BTS, EXO was for a long time top South Korean boy band. They are back now after they finished military service with what looks like speceship (alien?) concept.
Interesting parts in regarding possible predictive programming:
0:12 - 0:22 - asteroids
1623066084028.png
1623066128293.png
3:31 - spaceship infront of an open portal
1623066228956.png

BTW many k-pop songs and comebacks were connected to/ had something to do with moon and sun eclipse.

Awoken2

Star

I'm not sure of it's contained within the interviews posted here but I found it very interesting that Killing Joke managed to play (and conduct a ritual) in the Kings Chamber of the great pyramid.

Bear in mind that this band started off with a ritual as Jaz was well adept at occult practices as he had started reading books on the occult since he was 8 years of age.

Aleister Crawley also visited that Chamber on his honeymoon. Coincidental?

Awoken2

Star
I don't need to expose this group anymore.

Just watch this trailer.

The full documentary can be seen here.

Occultism, kaballah.black magic and much more can be learned about here. A truly fascinating but equally disturbing documentary.