Predictive programming in the music industry.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Maes17

Superstar
View attachment 35225
View attachment 35226
Global depression, global unemployment.

4:18, cross and muslim-jewish skullcaps fell.

View attachment 35227
The world is in the cage.

View attachment 35228
Nuclear.

View attachment 35229
CHINA - LIVE
Massive protests in Beijing.

View attachment 35232
View attachment 35233
USA

View attachment 35235
Businessman gave up his money.

View attachment 35234
Lights.

Covid World Order.
This is the type of stuff that brought me to VC. Ozzy also used to bite the heads off of bats. Another covid tie in

~JC~

Veteran

Awoken2

Superstar

Awoken2

Superstar
Here is sicko kddy fiddler Jonathan Davis from a couple of years ago letting us know of the virus of the human race and how he is still grappling with his dark side......yeah yeah, that old excuse.

Listen to tbe chilling line from 1 min 24 sec

"Pretty soon you will have to face
your a virus called the human race "

It's interesting how he also includes imagery of militarized police in the video and incarceration.

Awoken2

Superstar
Here is the sick son of a bitch doing his bit for the homeless, with a bit of occult ritual thrown in for artistic purposes.

Awoken2

Superstar
An interesting collaboration here considering Bodycount would be considered counter culture whereas Amy Lee is as illuminati as you can get.
Just looking back at Amy Lee's early career I think this particular video is very revealing as it puts, in plain sight, familiar images pertaining to pizzagate, the selling of your soul, born again imagery, mind control imagery (broken mirrors) and many more occultist tricks.

This song played in my MP3 player while running some errands and in addition to bringing me back to the days of when me and my friends would cram the dance floor when it was played in the clubs, I was actually listening to the lyrics. With Frank’s post here, with these two gentlemen discuss that one of the side effects from 5G might be with vision, I just found it coincidental what Stereo MC was singing in the song. Not sayin’, just sayin’:

Something ain't right

I'm gonna get myself, I'm gonna get myself
I'm gonna get myself connected
I ain't gonna go blind for the light which is reflected
I see thru you, I see thru you

Your dirty tricks, you make me sick (oh yeah)
I'm gonna do it again, I'm gonna do it again
Ah, I'm gonna do it again (I'm gonna do it again)
(I'm gonna do it again)
Gotta do right(I'm gonna do it again)
Cause something ain't right (I'm gonna do it again)
Gotta do right, come on (oh yeah)

If you make sure you're connected
The writing's on the wall
But if your mind's neglected, stumble you might fall
Stumble you might fall, stumble you might fall

Ain't gonna go blind (oh yeah)
I see thru you, I see thru you (oh yeah)

I'm gonna get myself, I'm gonna get myself
I'm gonna get myself connected
I ain't gonna go blind for the light that is reflected
Hear me out
Can ya hear me out, can ya hear me out

Do it again, do it again
Do it again, do it again
I wanna do it again
I wanna do it again
I wanna do it again

You terrified (I wanna do it again)
Ain't gonna go blind, ain't gonna go blind
I wanna do it again
Here we go

But if your mind's neglected
Stumble you might fall, stumble you might fall
Hear me out, stumble you might fall

Interstate 5, stayin' alive
Won't someone try, open up your eyes
You must be blind if you can't see
The gaping hole called reality (oh yeah)

Wanna do it again
I gonna, gonna do it again
I wanna do it again, come on
I'm gonna do it again
Hear me out, terrified
Something ain't right
Here we go

But if your mind's neglected
Stumble you might fall
Stumble you might fall
Stumble you might fall

Awoken2

Superstar
Ok, so I'm going to try and prove beyond reasonable doubt, that a certain event was either planned or totally staged by condensing all the predictive programming of the event into a single post.

Let's look at the biggest mass shooting in American history, Vegas.

So the official narrative states that lone gunman Steven Paddock takes a cache of weaponry up to the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay and opens fire for ten minutes on a concert crowd killing 58 people and injuring hundreds

Most people who wanted to learn anything about this event would consult Wiki, so this is how the event is now consigned to history.

So let's begin by looking at something quite incredible. Paddock allegedly had a tattoo on his neck, it was quite a distinctive tattoo.

Ok, so the shooter had a number 13 tattooed on his neck, 32nd floor, Mandalay Bay. Wouldn't you agree that this Danzig song and video, marketed to the masses via the medium of attaching it to one of the biggest blockbuster movies of the year, was eerily accurate in it's prediction?

It's important to understand that at the 23 second mark the Mandalay Bay Hotel is actually in shot.

It's also important to know that the official numbers on death toll and shooting victims have been reduced over time. This was because the original claims made that there were over 900 victims could not be correct as you could clearly count the number of shots fired simply by slowing down the playing speed of the Youtube video of the event. The official numbers now on victims aligns with the video and falls within the number of shots fired.

Moving on to Robbie Williams and his monkey. Do you know he got a residency in Vegas? A very big earner indeed, millions

There are just too many direct links between this particular song and the event itself for anybody to be left thinking we were being forewarned of USA's biggest ever mass murder.

There are millions of hotels in this world, with multiple levels of floors but Robbie was very very specific with the details. I remember how I felt listening to this song for the first time, after the event happened, I felt sick, I knew then it was a staged event.

Without stating the obvious the reference to the 33rd floor, is a Masonic code, just one floor above where all the carnage allegedly originated from.

The Kurt Cobain reference signalling death by suicide in a hotel room was particularly disturbing

Even the lines in the song about playing black jack were coded, hitting 23, a reversed 32...for the 32nd floor. Paddock himself was widely touted out to the public in pictures of him sitting at a black jack table.

The lyrics to that song were penned 15 years before the event itself. This detail is enough to make most people question how somebody can be aware of an event 15 years into the future. People just don't have the ability to see into the future like that is a rational thought but you also have to consider how easy it would be to foretell future events if you were making the events happen yourself, all events start in our minds.

This song certainly put some very vivid details of a dark day in Vegas into peoples minds a long time before it happened. This is a perfect example of predictive programming.

Now onto the man himself, on stage at the time, before leaving his audience to get shot up like a barrel of fish. Mr Jason Aldean.

More tattoo clues here. It had to be Aldean, who else could justify having the JA tattoo on his arm?

The shooting took place on the 10/01.

Numerically his initials (JA) is the 10th letter and 1st letter of the alphabet.

Again history now tells us, backed up by video evidence on social media that the lights at the concert came on, the sound of gunfire started, and many people thought the gun shot sounds were coming from the speaker system.

The screaming of the public only started after the lights came on. Aldean safely back stage....job done.

He also had a Vegas residency. Big earner.

Now if you put all those three songs together, look at what was being put into our minds, you simply cannot state with any degree of certainty that this event was not a staged one.

The subsequent scrubbing of all content exposing the many holes in this media narrative tells it's own story.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Ok, so I'm going to try and prove beyond reasonable doubt, that a certain event was either planned or totally staged by condensing all the predictive programming of the event into a single post.

Let's look at the biggest mass shooting in American history, Vegas.

So the official narrative states that lone gunman Steven Paddock takes a cache of weaponry up to the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay and opens fire for ten minutes on a concert crowd killing 58 people and injuring hundreds

Most people who wanted to learn anything about this event would consult Wiki, so this is how the event is now consigned to history.

So let's begin by looking at something quite incredible. Paddock allegedly had a tattoo on his neck, it was quite a distinctive tattoo.

Ok, so the shooter had a number 13 tattooed on his neck, 32nd floor, Mandalay Bay. Wouldn't you agree that this Danzig song and video, marketed to the masses via the medium of attaching it to one of the biggest blockbuster movies of the year, was eerily accurate in it's prediction?

It's important to understand that at the 23 second mark the Mandalay Bay Hotel is actually in shot.

It's also important to know that the official numbers on death toll and shooting victims have been reduced over time. This was because the original claims made that there were over 900 victims could not be correct as you could clearly count the number of shots fired simply by slowing down the playing speed of the Youtube video of the event. The official numbers now on victims aligns with the video and falls within the number of shots fired.

Moving on to Robbie Williams and his monkey. Do you know he got a residency in Vegas? A very big earner indeed, millions

There are just too many direct links between this particular song and the event itself for anybody to be left thinking we were being forewarned of USA's biggest ever mass murder.

There are millions of hotels in this world, with multiple levels of floors but Robbie was very very specific with the details. I remember how I felt listening to this song for the first time, after the event happened, I felt sick, I knew then it was a staged event.

Without stating the obvious the reference to the 33rd floor, is a Masonic code, just one floor above where all the carnage allegedly originated from.

The Kurt Cobain reference signalling death by suicide in a hotel room was particularly disturbing

Even the lines in the song about playing black jack were coded, hitting 23, a reversed 32...for the 32nd floor. Paddock himself was widely touted out to the public in pictures of him sitting at a black jack table.

The lyrics to that song were penned 15 years before the event itself. This detail is enough to make most people question how somebody can be aware of an event 15 years into the future. People just don't have the ability to see into the future like that is a rational thought but you also have to consider how easy it would be to foretell future events if you were making the events happen yourself, all events start in our minds.

This song certainly put some very vivid details of a dark day in Vegas into peoples minds a long time before it happened. This is a perfect example of predictive programming.

Now onto the man himself, on stage at the time, before leaving his audience to get shot up like a barrel of fish. Mr Jason Aldean.

More tattoo clues here. It had to be Aldean, who else could justify having the JA tattoo on his arm?

The shooting took place on the 10/01.

Numerically his initials (JA) is the 10th letter and 1st letter of the alphabet.

Again history now tells us, backed up by video evidence on social media that the lights at the concert came on, the sound of gunfire started, and many people thought the gun shot sounds were coming from the speaker system.

The screaming of the public only started after the lights came on. Aldean safely back stage....job done.

He also had a Vegas residency. Big earner.

Now if you put all those three songs together, look at what was being put into our minds, you simply cannot state with any degree of certainty that this event was not a staged one.

The subsequent scrubbing of all content exposing the many holes in this media narrative tells it's own story.
I just spent too much of my time putting that together to have it bumped down by a boti on the BoTS thread.

.....I re-post for visibility!! :p

Awoken2

Superstar
The thing is with the BoTS thread is this.

If you placed every single English written word that ever existed and then placed every single one of those words in a different order of sequence, even after exhausting every single conceivable combination of those words would Still not be longer than the BoTS thread!

I mean......it's awfully long....only a machine has the capabilities of having a debate over something without actually deducing anything of any value.

There's my bump, back for your bump.

Awoken2

Superstar
It certainly seems Glenn Danzig, who's grandfather was a 33 degree Freemason, certainly appeared to have fore knowledge of a manufactured pandemic which our governments had hold of.

This interview is 3 years old. Pandemic disclosure in the first 10 mins.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Intresting how she uses the line "I might just be a black Bill Gates in the making", along with numerous illuminati references.

One hell of a lot of slaying going in also, hopefully it's a dance metaphor and not connected to Bill Gates.

[Messy Mya:]
What happened at the New Wil'ins?
Bitch, I'm back by popular demand

[Beyoncé:]
Y'all haters corny with that Illuminati mess
Paparazzi, catch my fly, and my cocky fresh
I'm so reckless when I rock my Givenchy dress (stylin')
I'm so possessive so I rock his Roc necklaces
My daddy Alabama, Momma Louisiana
You mix that negro with that Creole make a Texas bama
I like my baby heir with baby hair and afros
I like my negro nose with Jackson Five nostrils
Earned all this money but they never take the country out me
I got a hot sauce in my bag, swag

[Messy Mya:]
oh, yeah, baby, oh, yeah I, oh, oh, yes, I like that

[Big Freedia:]
I did not come to play with you hoes, ha ha
I came to slay, bitch
I like cornbreads and collard greens, bitch
Oh, yes, you besta believe it

Y'all haters corny with that Illuminati mess
Paparazzi, catch my fly, and my cocky fresh
I'm so reckless when I rock my Givenchy dress (stylin')
I'm so possessive so I rock his Roc necklaces
My daddy Alabama, Momma Louisiana
You mix that negro with that Creole make a Texas bama
I like my baby heir with baby hair and afros
I like my negro nose with Jackson Five nostrils
Earned all this money but they never take the country out me
I got a hot sauce in my bag, swag

I see it, I want it, I stunt, yellow-bone it
I dream it, I work hard, I grind 'til I own it
I twirl on them haters, albino alligators
El Camino with the seat low, sippin' Cuervo with no chaser
Sometimes I go off (I go off), I go hard (I go hard)
Get what's mine (take what's mine), I'm a star (I'm a star)
'Cause I slay (slay), I slay (hey), I slay (okay), I slay (okay)
All day (okay), I slay (okay), I slay (okay), I slay (okay)
We gon' slay (slay), gon' slay (okay), we slay (okay), I slay (okay)
I slay (okay), okay (okay), I slay (okay), okay, okay, okay, okay
Okay, okay, ladies, now let's get in formation, 'cause I slay
Okay, ladies, now let's get in formation, 'cause I slay
Prove to me you got some coordination, 'cause I slay
Slay trick, or you get eliminated

When he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster, 'cause I slay
When he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster, 'cause I slay
If he hit it right, I might take him on a flight on my chopper, 'cause I slay
Drop him off at the mall, let him buy some J's, let him shop up, 'cause I slay
I might get your song played on the radio station, 'cause I slay
I might get your song played on the radio station, 'cause I slay
You just might be a black Bill Gates in the making, 'cause I slay
I just might be a black Bill Gates in the making

I see it, I want it, I stunt, yellow-bone it
I dream it, I work hard, I grind 'til I own it
I twirl on my haters, albino alligators
El Camino with the seat low, sippin' Cuervo with no chaser
Sometimes I go off (I go off), I go hard (I go hard)
Take what's mine (take what's mine), I'm a star (I'm a star)
'Cause I slay (slay), I slay (hey), I slay (okay), I slay (okay)
All day (okay), I slay (okay), I slay (okay), I slay (okay)
We gon' slay (slay), gon' slay (okay), we slay (okay), I slay (okay)
I slay (okay), okay (okay), I slay (okay), okay, okay, okay, okay
Okay, okay, ladies, now let's get in formation, 'cause I slay
Okay, ladies, now let's get in formation, 'cause I slay
Prove to me you got some coordination, 'cause I slay
Slay trick, or you get eliminated

Okay, ladies, now let's get in formation, I slay
Okay, ladies, now let's get in formation
You know you that bitch when you 'cause all this conversation
Always stay gracious, best revenge is your paper

Girl, I hear some thunder
Golly, look at that water, boy, oh lord

And it looks like her voodoo song brought another deluge to the area just three years later.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Here at the 3 min 23 mark you her Maynard say the lyrics to this song were finished on September 1st.....the video must have followed much much.later than that taking the Coronavirus visuals into account.

I wonder if the Tango apocalyptical was a swipe at Trump?