Personality Tests

Type description
Your temperament is phlegmatic. The phlegmatic temperament is fundamentally relaxed and quiet, ranging from warmly attentive to lazily sluggish. Phlegmatics tend to be content with themselves and are kind. They are accepting and affectionate. They may be receptive and shy and often prefer stability to uncertainty and change. They are consistent, relaxed, calm, rational, curious, and observant, qualities that make them good administrators. They can also be passive-aggressive.

sluggish whaaaa....who wrote this? I am coming after them with a passive aggressive look.

TBH administration is very confining, even if you can do it....... let the stj's do it.
Mr. Blah will like this.

:)

DesertRose

Superstar
So I was checking out the 4 temperaments thing cause I got incensed ( :)) by the description and I realized you can be a blend between 2 temperaments.I prefer mbti and socionics though, much more rigorous it seems....

Blends
There are only four temperaments, but that's a very limiting number, so it's more useful to describe people in terms of temperament blends.

These blends consist of a primary and secondary temperament, such as MelancholicPhlegmatic or CholericSanguine. The order is important; a MelancholicPhlegmatic blend is noticeably different to a PhlegmaticMelancholic one.

The primary temperament describes the most obvious part of a person's personality, while the secondary one just serves to flesh it out in more detail.

They're called 'blends' and not 'pairs' for a reason. A MelancholicCholeric person does not have a 'melancholic half' and a 'choleric half', as if inhabited by two different people.

This is like how purple light is made up of red and blue, but it can't be said to have a 'red side' or to be 'blue sometimes'. The blended colour is distinct from both blue and red and neither can be isolated, despite it being made from them both.

DesertRose

Superstar