People freaking out on airplanes

I did a search for "airplanes' and nothing relevant came up.

And no, i don't mean people getting into drunken brawls at airports, because i've see those videos too, lol

This woman had an outburts and said she was getting off the plane because "that guy is not real".

I haven't seen it personally but someone i know told me there was a video posted by a guy who claims that she had been sitting with a guy who had weird eyes. If i come across the video i will post.

I found this

I think the implication is that this is some kind of psy op...

Screenshot_20230712-160537.jpg

Is the goal to make people wary of air travel im order to push the no travel agenda because of "climate change". The thought of getting either x ray-ed or fondled by tsa has kept me off planes, but i guess some people need the extra motivation

clambot

Veteran
I seem to recall that the other video you mentioned was debunked. I also recall a similar incident with the chap who went ape and then was tackled by two other chaps. Maybe that's the twitter link you posted. I don't know. I don't click those.

In the "As above, so below" screenshot, it seems to me that her clothes are too tight and that bun is tugging her scalp. That's got to be uncomfortable.

clambot

Veteran
Your post reminded me of the time I flew out of Orlando headed back to DFW from a business conference I'd just attended. This was back in 2003 I think it was, when the TSA and new boarding guidelines were relatively new to the flying public. It was my first time going through such rigid security and searching, and I was calmly waiting my turn to go thru the carry-on x-ray machines. It was very crowded, late in the week, and everyone was eager to get home.

As we started preparing for the x-ray machine, we had to grab one of those buckets to put our shoes and belts and things in for the x-ray machine. I casually mentioned to the lady in front of me how much I hated to have to take my shoes off. I think I said something like, "Jeez, don't you hate having to go through all this now? It is SUCH a pain practically undressing now to get on." It was an off-the-cuff under-the-breath remark just to pass the time. Misery loves company, right?

The lady then said in a very loud and overly dramatic voice (and I quote): "OH, I *KNOW*, ITS ALMOST LIKE THEY THINK WE HAVE A BOMB OR SOMETHING!" She said this while glaring directly at a TSA person with Crazy Karen googly eyes. I shrank back and activated my Emergency Invisibility Mind Cloak.

Two gorillas immediately appeared out of nowhere, grabbed her, yanked her out of the line, and whisked her away. I turned poker faced and proceeded up the line.

I'm not sure if she missed the flight. I hope not. She seemed nice, at least before I inadvertently activated her Karen mode.

And no, i don't mean people getting into drunken brawls at airports, because i've see those videos too, lol

This woman had an outburts and said she was getting off the plane because "that guy is not real".

I haven't seen it personally but someone i know told me there was a video posted by a guy who claims that she had been sitting with a guy who had weird eyes. If i come across the video i will post.
Could be she is on some kind of medication but it seems like she was putting on an act.

polymoog

Superstar
Is the goal to make people wary of air travel im order to push the no travel agenda because of "climate change". The thought of getting either x ray-ed or fondled by tsa has kept me off planes, but i guess some people need the extra motivation
i heard someone claim on a video that people are beginning to see demonic entities (due to various reasons: the hadron collider allowing demons to enter portholes, end times, etc.). i dont believe that since we would be seeing these freakouts on the ground as well. has anyone seen a surge of on-the-ground freakouts? i havent.

just a thought:
the WEF announced that it aims to have people take a flight once every 3 years. having a surge of ''crazies" on the plane culminating in some kind of false flag could help their cause. they cant stop people from taking vacations, but they can dissuage them from flights with recurring events like these. perhaps this is their first step in incrimentally introducing the 15 minute city concept and getting sheeple used to staying close to home for ''climate change''.

its really no different to the slow incrimental stuff like getting us socially adjusted to ''gender is fluid" so we can more easily accept "age is fluid" to accept p***philia as OK in the near future.

DarntheDarner

Established

Wow.
Almost seems like she's acting or something.
Can totally see that they would orchestrate something for the climate nonsense so people won't fly, anymore.
Such a topsy turvy world.

duzyzdzichu

Rookie
That's one person going mad, nothing out of ordinary, I've seen people freaking out much more insane. Why we even talking about this person? Did it became viral or something?

clambot

Veteran
Oh, it happens all the time now. I think I've already related my encounters with insanity--there was the googly eyed airport Karen in Orlando; there was the different googly eyed Karen who tried to prevent me from grocery shopping; there was the third googly eyed Karen who tried to block me from entering the library; there was a googly eyed Ken who tried to prevent me entering and shopping at the Aldi store; there were the Twilight Zone people who eyed me suspiciously for reading a book at the car repair; I could go on and on. People have gone stark raving psychotic it seems. I don't go out any more. I don't need to. I see plenty of psychotic behavior in my little neighborhood. Even the cats have left.

clambot

Veteran
Did it became viral or something?
I'm not sure what you mean by "became viral" but I think you mean what once was termed "growing legs of its own" or "entering the popular psyche" ... there are other phrases, but this woman has seemed to "take on a life of her own" now.

The popular comedic satire web site "Babylon Bee" recently published their take: an interview with a Lizard Person who is being harassed online.

Here is a link to that article if you care to read it: https://babylonbee.com/news/lizard-person-gives-harrowing-account-of-being-harassed-on-airline

Oh, it happens all the time now. I think I've already related my encounters with insanity--there was the googly eyed airport Karen in Orlando; there was the different googly eyed Karen who tried to prevent me from grocery shopping; there was the third googly eyed Karen who tried to block me from entering the library; there was a googly eyed Ken who tried to prevent me entering and shopping at the Aldi store; there were the Twilight Zone people who eyed me suspiciously for reading a book at the car repair; I could go on and on. People have gone stark raving psychotic it seems. I don't go out any more. I don't need to. I see plenty of psychotic behavior in my little neighborhood. Even the cats have left.
Why are all these people harassing you. Is it mask related? And why have the cats left? Sounds like you live in a scary place. Do you mind me asking approximately where this is? I understand if you would rather not. I'm just kind of curious.

Could be she is on some kind of medication but it seems like she was putting on an act.
Could be medication, i forgot what the exact stats are but a really hign percentage of women are on psych meds.

Could also be illegal - i mean decriminalized - drugs. One time this methhead started flipping out at me to "get off the phone!". I wasn't on the phone and had been sitting there silently lol.

That's one person going mad, nothing out of ordinary, I've seen people freaking out much more insane. Why we even talking about this person? Did it became viral or something?
That's actually a very valid question.

I came across this video when doing my random read thru conservative/alt news sites. Something I've mentioned before is that i don't trust those sites either, although they are undoubtedly better than msm. But they also do push an agenda... and if it wasn't for those sites i wouldn't have come across this video.

The question is : why did alt/conservative news think this was relevant?

Could both "sides" of the media be pushing towards the same objective goal, voluntary reduction in air travel, as has been mentioned?

Thank you for starting this discussion thread about this airplane topic. I have been searching and knowing about it since several hours ago, today, and this is why I came back to this website today, to see if here there was something about it too.

I have been seeing some interesting "Youtube" videos (that is how I found about this airplane incidents) and reading several interesting comments there.

Apparently, the main speculations about what they saw are:

• "Artificial Intelligence". They maybe saw "A.I." "persons". Because they could be testing them already.
In the case of the woman: or even she herself could be A.I.
  • Demons / Reptilian Shapeshifter / Ghosts / Aliens.
  • In the case of the woman: she could be a "crisis actress". And the passengers could be actors too; because they act very weird, they don't seem really surprised or scared, or recording the incident.
Or are they in some kind of a trance? Some comments are telling about incidents in groups of people, where the people seem to be in a trance while something weird is happening.

Many are saying that in both videos the man and the woman seem genuinely scared. (And not drunk or drugged).
However, in the woman case I think she could be an actress.
Also, it seems there is still no information about who she is, she was not arrested, and she is missing. (And the man is missing too? It seems he is some sports celebrity. And the incident was in Croatia, however the same airlines, I think. I'm not sure if that was one day before, or one day after, the incident with the woman).

I thought that the thing / gesture she is making with her fingers, both hands, was quite weird.
Now I see the image you posted, it is more clear, I think that makes it even more scary. (I know that image, however I didn't relate it until now).
Thank you for sharing that.

I didn't read all the comments there, however I did read many. I think only one of them mentions about being staged.
And I didn't see any comment about the fingers!

I think the man and the woman could be "mind controlled slaves" / MK'd, and / or actors, and so the incidents are 'staged events', mainly the woman one?
"Psy-op", like you said.
(I didn't see any comment mentioning mind controlled slaves, psy-op, either).

With what purpose? The one you said, about reduction in air travel. I didn't know / thought about that.

Or something else? Like a distraction for something else that was happening? Maybe it was all only a distraction, to hide something else.
I don't know.

Or it could be also some kind of test? Testing new drugs / drugging people and see how they react?

There is also one or two men claiming they were there with the woman. It seems one of them, that has many tattoos, is saying she freaked out because he said to her that he was a satanist?

I think this topic is worth researching. I hope more users here research about it and come to share their thoughts.

(Wow, I can't believe I finally did register here, after being only an occassional reader, and a visitor to the website since year 2010. Before today I only did comment a few times in the comment section of some articles. (With other username(s), that I don't even remember).
And I'm surprised this topic interested me so much, that I decided to register in two forums today, to comment about it.
By the way, sorry for bad english, it is not my language).

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
Thank you for starting this discussion thread about this airplane topic. I have been searching and knowing about it since several hours ago, today, and this is why I came back to this website today, to see if here there was something about it too.

I have been seeing some interesting "Youtube" videos (that is how I found about this airplane incidents) and reading several interesting comments there.

Apparently, the main speculations about what they saw are:

• "Artificial Intelligence". They maybe saw "A.I." "persons". Because they could be testing them already.
In the case of the woman: or even she herself could be A.I.
  • Demons / Reptilian Shapeshifter / Ghosts / Aliens.
  • In the case of the woman: she could be a "crisis actress". And the passengers could be actors too; because they act very weird, they don't seem really surprised or scared, or recording the incident.
Or are they in some kind of a trance? Some comments are telling about incidents in groups of people, where the people seem to be in a trance while something weird is happening.

Many are saying that in both videos the man and the woman seem genuinely scared. (And not drunk or drugged).
Also, it seems there is still no information about who she is, she was not arrested, and she is missing. (And the man is missing too? It seems he is some sports celebrity. And the incident was in Croatia, however the same airlines, I think. I'm not sure if that was one day before, or one day after, the incident with the woman).

I thought that the thing / gesture she is making with her fingers, both hands, was quite weird.
Now I see the image you posted, it is more clear, I think that makes it even more scary. (I know that image, however I didn't relate it until now).
Thank you for sharing that.

I didn't read all the comments there, however I did read many. I think only one of them mentions about being staged.
And I didn't see any comment about the fingers!

I think the man and the woman could be "mind controlled slaves" / MK'd, and / or actors, and so the incidents are 'staged events', mainly the woman one?
"Psy-op", like you said.
(I didn't see any comment mentioning mind controlled slaves, psy-op, either).

With what purpose? The one you said, about reduction in air travel. I didn't know / thought about that.

Or something else? Like a distraction for something else that was happening? Maybe it was all only a distraction, to hide something else.
I don't know.

Or it could be also some kind of test? Testing new drugs / drugging people and see how they react?

There is also one or two men claiming they were there with the woman. It seems one of them, that has many tattoos, is saying she freaked out because he said to her that he was a satanist?

I think this topic is worth researching. I hope more users here research about it and come to share their thoughts.

(Wow, I can't believe I finally did register here, after being only an occassional reader, and a visitor to the website since year 2010. Before today I only did comment a few times in the comment section of some articles. (With other username(s), that I don't even remember).
And I'm surprised this topic interested me so much, that I decided to register in two forums today, to comment about it.
By the way, sorry for bad english, it is not my language).
Do you believe in reptilians? Isn't it more feasible for demons to take on the forms of shape shifters, ghosts and aliens?
This is why David Icke is co-intel. He has spread the "reptilian" fantasy.

Djinn commonly change shape as they have no physical form. For arguments sake they are energy, kind of like electricity. Not the best example but they can easily make their presence known if they wish. Just like you can't see electricity, but will be an instant believer if you ever put a fork into an electrical outlet.

We know the dead have no contact with this realm so all "ghosts" are djinn.

There are people who have engaged with djinn, mainly their worshipers, magicians and such. They have described them and they basically resemble what people call "greys"
1689870503507.png
It should be noted djinn can appear in whatever form they wish, but this is what some have depicted.

Pretty clear the American government engages in devil worship. I could site alot of examples but Bohemian Grove should be sufficient.

The alien agenda has been pushed fairly hard the past couple of months. Lots of ufo agenda on the media and what not.
This is most likely what this current psy-op is about, with the baphomet girl. Wanting to convince people we are not alone.
People forget, nothing goes viral unless they want it to.

The alien psy-op has been on the books for a very long time. From project Blue beam to President Reagan saying..
"Imagine how quickly our differences would fade away if we faced an outside, external threat."

Probably ties in with the anti-christ, the one eyed man who will appear and rule over the earth.
Just conditioning the people for someone to show up with otherworldly powers and God knows best.

I'm not sure about "reptilians". I did mention them because that is one of the first things that were said about what the woman saw.
And that is why I put them next to the others, in the same line, just divided with the diagonal line.
What I believe is there are some beings, similar to "djinn", to what you are explaining about those.
According to my beliefs, my Faith, they would be demons.

I think I forgot to mention here:
  • In some video (the main video I did watch), there is a highlight in some line in the neck of the woman, and they say she maybe is wearing some of those rubber masks. Therefore that would support even more the crisis actor / staged event speculation.
I think is more and more clear that she could be an actress.
  • It could be also a ritual, or preparation for a ritual.

If they are feeded with fear, they are having plenty of "food" with the fear of people watching that viral video.

• The man and the woman are both white and blonde. I don't know if that is very important, however it could be. Years ago I have read here in this website things related to blond hair.

There is also another video, a third video, about another man freaking out in an airplane, in China, it seems it is from January.
He says he saw a being from "the hollow earth" or something.
So there is two blondes and one asian.

And yes, in another video I saw today I think, they mention too the "Bluebeam" project. Years ago I knew a little about it, however, it was a bit different.
That could be it, I think that too.

I think, whatever it is, and the purpose, for those videos, we can be sure about some things, such as:
something demonic involved (that is obvious).
It is scary.
And the purpose isn't good (obvious too... oh, well.... I'm just like stating the obvious).

Oh, and also, about incidents where people seem to be in a trance: this year, some months ago, I saw something in another website related to that, about television, some "talk shows" here in my country, where the people there, mainly the ones that go as "audience", look very strange, also like in some sort of a trance; some "spacing out", others almost without movement, etc. All of them actually, the host, the guests, etc., look odd, and seem to be in a trance.

Last edited:
You have some interesting comments/insights on this topic!

Artificial Intelligence". They maybe saw "A.I." "persons". Because they could be testing them already.
By this, did you mean like an android animated by AI? Or like a holographic projecton? Just clarifying, because i hadn't heard this theory.

On another site i've read about people acting trance-like, or sort of spacing out. They were blaming it completely on the v@x, which could be possible, but there could be additional causes as well.

Possible evidence that she's an actress, in my opinion, would be the fact that she didn't get tackled like the guy did.

And, as you mentioned elsewhere, the blond hair. Let's face it, most women don't look like that...

A has been comedian came forward early on an claimed to have been on the flight w the woman. He insinuated that she had been arrested, though the article doesn't confirm that. BUT, something weird: he mentions the flight being delayed because of her outburst and him missing the fireworks, sort of hinting at july 4th. But the original tweet of the woman is dated july 3rd, so it doesn't add up.

I didn't know the man was a sports celebrity. Of course, twitter is no longer allowing comment views for those of us without an account, so i'm a bit limited here...

There is also another video, a third video, about another man freaking out in an airplane, in China, it seems it is from January.
He says he saw a being from "the hollow earth" or something.
I'd be interested in seeing it, if anyone comes across it and can post that would be great.
Wow, I can't believe I finally did register here, after being only an occassional reader, and a visitor to the website since year 2010. Before today I only did comment a few times in the comment section of some articles. (
I know the feeling :)
Took me years of lurking and occasionally posting comments on the articles to finally make an account here.