Palestinian Resistance Launch Major Attack on Israel: What Happened? – LIVE BLOG

Stucky

Superstar
“What happened was that we woke up to smoke, flames, fire and burning pieces falling on the tents from every direction. The explosions terrified us in our tents and outside where we live behind Al-Aqsa Hospital,” Om Ahmad Radi, a survivor at the scene, told Al Jazeera.

“The fire trucks couldn’t get here. There were so many burned and charred bodies all over the place. The amount of fire and explosions was enormous. We witnessed one of the most horrible and brutal nights.”
10 min video inside link

Stucky

Superstar
10 killed, at least 30 injured at food distribution centre in Jabalia

Palestinian medics report 10 people were killed and at least 30 wounded in Israeli air attacks on a food distribution centre in the besieged Jabalia refugee camp in northern Gaza.
Casualties included women and children.

Update

More on Israel’s attack on Gaza food distribution centre

Earlier we reported on an Israeli attack that killed 10 Palestinians and wounded dozens as they waited in line at a food distribution centre in besieged northern Gaza. Casualties include women and children, medics say.
Witnesses said Israeli forces fired artillery shells at civilians waiting for flour at the centre in the Jabalia refugee camp. Ambulances and medical teams are unable to access the area to move victims to hospitals because of restrictions imposed by the Israeli army, witnesses said.
The Israeli army launched another major ground invasion in northern Gaza 10 days ago. More than 300 people have been killed during the siege, health officials say.
Some analysts suggest the attack aims to force Palestinian residents to leave permanently so Israel can establish a military zone.

Clout

Veteran
Why don't Gazans simply pack their bags and hop across the border into Egypt and apply for asylum in any of the big Egyptian cities?

Karlysymon

Superstar
Funny you mention Swann as I watched this yesterday,

The Guardian makes a mention of where this might be leading,

There is now the issue of Lebanese Christians and ofcourse, down the line, Iranian Christians. Mainstream evangelical leaders and their pew dwellers don't really care about what happens to Christians on the other side of the world because if they did, they wouldn't be lobbying Congress to sign off on these wars and arm shipments. If they do think through their position, they probably assuage the conscience with the thought that Middle Eastern christians are just collateral damage on the road to the inauguration of Christ's millennial reign in Jerusalem, with Israel in possession of her biblical borders.

Here's Mike Pompeo, self-professed evangelical, using persecution of Christians in Iran to rally support for the overthrow of the regime and ofcourse you saw the second clip of him posted in this thread months ago

Karlysymon

Superstar
Human rights lawyer: Israelis can find Nasrallah but not hostages?
2mins (read interesting comments to this video)

"Netanyahu’s war is a year old, and Sinwar’s war has only just started"
9mins

Stucky

Superstar
Human rights lawyer: Israelis can find Nasrallah but not hostages?
2mins (read interesting comments to this video)

"Netanyahu’s war is a year old, and Sinwar’s war has only just started"
9mins
I have been asking myself, and maybe I'm a bit too conspiratorial here, but why can't they find Sinwar...

Stucky

Superstar
Situation in northern Gaza getting more critical by the hour

Medical sources at Kamal Adwan Hospital say they are running short of medical supplies and essential medical needs, including fuel that is highly required to guarantee that operations can be conducted.

They are also dealing with high rates of casualties among civilians, the people who are getting killed in the north of the Gaza Strip, in their evacuation centres, houses and while walking on the streets of Jabalia by the Israeli drones and quadcopters.

The sources say that lots of patients and injured people are succumbing to their wounds due to the lack of essential medication because the Israeli military is still imposing significant restrictions on the flow of essential medical supplies to the north of the Gaza Strip.

The vast majority of neighbourhoods in Gaza’s northern part have been under relentless attacks and now stand in ruins.

People are appealing to the international community, saying that they are getting killed while they are hungry, thirsty and unable to even flee due to the closure of all ways leading to Gaza City, which means that they are trapped there in horrific humanitarian conditions.

‘Israeli military appears to be cutting off North Gaza completely’: UN

The United Nations Human Rights Office says it’s appalled by 10 days of heavy Israeli air strikes on northern Gaza, where tens of thousands of civilians are trapped without food or supplies.
“In the shadow of the escalation of hostilities across the Middle East, the Israeli military appears to be cutting off North Gaza completely from the rest of the Gaza Strip and conducting hostilities with absolute disregard for the lives and security of Palestinian civilians,” the UN office said.
It received reports that Israeli troops erected sand mounds at a key juncture, effectively “sealing off North Gaza” and firing on those attempting to flee.
INTERACTIVE-GAZA-NORTH-EVACUATION-FOOD-OCT13-2024 copy-1728811542

Karlysymon

Superstar
I have been asking myself, and maybe I'm a bit too conspiratorial here, but why can't they find Sinwar...
With or without the guy, a long insurgency is the name of the game and both sides are cognizant of that. This is seeping into Lebanon, which is why Netanyahu was recently accused of stoking sectarian differences (civil war) in country to tear it apart.
1728930876108.png

Awoken2

Superstar
Listening to George, I'm reminded of Benjamin Freedman's speech regarding how the zionists in Britain went to the war cabinet and made sure that the US got involved in WWII. I've posted the video below:

Benjamin H Freedman speech 1961 Big History Lesson (2hrs, 43 mins)

Which brings me to Jabotinsky's fascism in Britain as I posted the 3 hour video here:

Then I think about the video you posted here regarding the different cults and sects pagan religions here, seeing that they're all working together to undermine the goodness in humanity:

If Serveto was still around, I'm sure he'd be able iron out the kinks in the connections, but the 3-hour video I've posted earlier does give a comprehensive explanation.
The sickness of zionism has been sane washed into the fabric of our society through "alternative media outlets" all owned by Rupert Murdoch.

Here are just two examples of this being exposed.

What was it that Goebbels said?....if you want to defeat the opposition you need to lead them.

Lowkey exposes Piers Morgan (runs 8 minutes)

Steve Headley outs Julia Hartley-Brewer (runs 2 minutes)

The hypocrisy we currently live under is hard to bear as you can get arrested here for "supporting a terrorist organisation" on a march for peace whilst every night on our news we get the latest death tolls that have been inflicted on innocent civilians by the biggest terrorists of all, Israel.

Clout

Veteran
If Hezbollah are still holding hostages, it gives Israel an excuse to keep the war going in order to rescue them.
If Hez showed mercy by releasing them, world opinion would swing in their favour and bring a ceasfire a lot closer.
Unless of course the hostages have already been killed, either by Hez or by Israeli bombing..

Awoken2

Superstar
Here a visibly shaken Owen Jones shows his utter disgust at the complicity of the Western media's coverage of this atrocity.