Palestinian Resistance Launch Major Attack on Israel: What Happened? – LIVE BLOG

Stucky

Superstar

Stucky

Superstar
‘Please don’t cry for me’: Gaza family discovers will of child killed in Israeli bombing

The family of 10-year-old Rasha Al-Ar’eer have found her last will written in a note after she and her 11-year-old brother Ahmad were killed in an Israeli air strike in northern Gaza.
“My will if I am martyred … please do not cry for me, because it just hurts to see you in tears. I want my clothes to be given to those in need, and my accessories, bead boxes, allowance, books, notebooks, and toys to be shared with my cousins. Please do not shout at my brother Ahmad. I do hope you honor my will,” she wrote.
The Palestinian foreign ministry said the two siblings had survived an Israeli air strike on their home just three months earlier.

Israeli military keeps hitting schools, blocking aid in Gaza: UNRWA

The UN’s agency for Palestinian refugees (UNRWA) has released its latest situation report for the Gaza Strip, describing deteriorating conditions.
It said the number of people who did not receive any food rations in September stood at 1.4 million, compared to one million in August. The reasons were “Israeli-imposed bureaucratic hurdles, lack of security guarantees within Gaza, insufficient border crossing points and risk of criminal gangs looting humanitarian convoys in southern Gaza”.
An average of only 52 humanitarian trucks entered Gaza in September, which is way below the about 700 trucks per day the population needs.
The Israeli military has now hit or damaged 86 percent of all UNRWA schools-turned-shelters in the enclave, and destroyed at least 71 schools, it said.
Nearly 70 percent of crop fields have been destroyed, and at least 1.9 million people or about 90 percent of the population is forcibly displaced inside Gaza.

Israeli attacks force 37 healthcare facilities in Lebanon to close

Israeli military attacks on Lebanon have forced the closing of 37 healthcare facilities, including nine supported by the UN Population Fund, the agency aimed at improving reproductive and maternal health worldwide.
According to the organisation, there are about 11,600 pregnant women among the more than one million people who have been forcibly displaced from Lebanon as a result of Israeli assaults.
The agency distributes dignity kits and provides gender-based violence protection, sexual and reproductive health services, and psychological support in various shelters across Lebanon.

US politicians move to revoke tax-exempt status of rights groups criticising Israel

The Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) and a group of 100 rights and legal organisations have sent a letter to US House Speaker Mike Johnson and another official to condemn their pressure on the Internal Revenue Service.
They claim that the authorities have been pushing to illegally revoke the tax-exempt status of 15 US-based Muslim, Arab, Jewish and progressive groups “to punish criticism of the Israeli government”.
“We will continue to fight these politically motivated attacks, and we stand ready to defend any organisation targeted by their McCarthyistic tactics,” the group said.

Last edited:

Stucky

Superstar
‘Massacre’: Israeli forces raid West Bank towns after 18 killed

Israeli military raids continue in the occupied West Bank after an air strike killed at least 18 Palestinians in the Tulkarem refugee camp.
“This is one of the rare times Israel has used a fighter jet to launch an air strike here,” said Leila Warah, a journalist based in Bethlehem. “This is a densely populated area and many people were caught in the crossfire.”
The Israeli army said this was an attack targeting the head of Hamas’s military wing in the area.
Warah said the governing Palestinian Authority described the attack as “a massacre” and urged the international community to intervene to stop Israel’s assaults.
Health authorities expect the death toll to rise because many victims are severely wounded.
INTERACTIVE -Deadly Israeli assaults on the West Bank-SEPTEMBER 12-2024-1726120060

Stucky

Superstar
AJ,

Two Israeli soldiers killed in drone attack on occupied Golan Heights

The Israeli military has confirmed that two Israeli soldiers were killed … after the Islamic Resistance in Iraq launched a drone that landed at a military base in the occupied Golan Heights.

Now, according to Israeli army radio, there were two drones that were launched late Wednesday night and made their way to Israel in the early hours of Thursday morning, one of which was intercepted by the Israeli Air Force, but the second one actually managed to make impact.

The Islamic Resistance in Iraq has carried out quite a few attacks over the last year, but this is the first one that has caused any casualties.

In Israel, the military says that they had conducted an initial probe and they will release further findings from their investigation after they’re completed.

PC,

HEZBOLLAH: We bombed the Israeli Nafah base with a barrage of rockets, and targeted a gathering of Israeli soldiers around the Baghdadi site with a large barrage of rockets.

Stucky

Superstar
US State Department staff gifted wine after sending more bombs to Israel: Report

Senior officials in the US State Department have dismissed internal evidence of Israelis misusing American-made bombs and have worked around the clock to send more weapons as Gaza’s death toll mounts, according to a report by ProPublica, a nonprofit investigative journalism organisation.
Leaked cables and emails show how the State Department approved sales, saying “there was no potential” for the Israel military to misuse the weapons, the report said.
That was despite staff repeatedly highlighting attacks in which large numbers of civilians were killed, ProPublica reported, in what many experts consider to be war crimes.
The article, titled, Inside the State Department’s Weapons Pipeline to Israel, draws from internal cables, email threads, memos, meeting minutes and other State Department records as well as interviews with current and former officials throughout the agency.
For example, it reveals how, in late December, staff in the arms transfers bureau in Washington, DC, received Christmas gifts – cases of wine from a winery in the Negev desert – along with personalized letters on each bottle, courtesy of the Israeli embassy.
A State Department spokesperson told ProPublica that arms transfers to any country, including Israel, “are done so in a deliberative manner with appropriate input” from other agencies.
An Israeli government spokesperson told the news organisation: “The article is biased and seeks to portray legitimate and routine contacts between Israel and the Embassy in Washington with State Department officials as improper.”

DavidSon

Star
Thanks for posting my friend. As I refuse to log into oligarch/psychopath Musk's neurolin... I mean twitter site, I'm thankful for updates from the (vast majority) great people sharing honest information. Taking in that clip I want to say how refreshing it is to consider, thanks to the sacrifices of the Al-Aqsa Flood, how many more millennial age folk are waking up to the history their older bros and sisters, their parents, and even truther grandparents have been warning about threat of lying, thieving, inhuman Israel and the Antichrist philosophy of racist Zionisim.

A few years ago I laughed at the Qanon meme about a "great awakening" but now I'm a believer; the world collective awareness is slowly shifting and the military/finance/political class must be finally a touch concerned lol.

DavidSon

Star
OK this post does deserve a love emoji! :D

Seriously we could never trust an Israeli based feed but the information seems to align with reports from the last days of Israeli incursions up into Lebanon's borders- getting totally fucked up. Along with the hundreds of millions of freedom loving people worldwide I hope these updates are true.

I don't promote the suffering of any being but God endowed us with the ideal of justice. Death to racist cult Israel and their demented online, Islamophobic, fake-Christian defenders like Blood Red/ebot, Maldarker, and all the other sycophants who are paid$666 to support evil, torturing, rapist ISRAHELL.

Stucky

Superstar
Israeli army destroys 814 mosques, 3 churches, 19 cemeteries

The Israeli army has destroyed 814 mosques, three churches and 19 cemeteries during its year of attacks on Gaza, the region’s Religious Affairs Ministry says.
Another 148 mosques were damaged in the attacks, it said, adding that the estimated financial cost of the damage to the ministry’s properties is $350m.
The ministry said the Israeli army was also guilty of desecrating graves, exhuming bodies and committing acts of violence against those who died, such as stealing their remains and mutilating them. In addition, 11 administrative and educational facilities under its authority were destroyed, accounting for 79 percent of such structures in Gaza.
The ministry added that Israeli forces killed 238 of its employees and detained 19 others during ground offensives in the territory.

Stucky

Superstar
A UNRWA spokesperson has reported renewed panic among civilians in the besieged enclave after the Israeli military issued more forced evacuation orders.

People are once again unsure where they can go as nowhere is safe, wrote Louise Wateridge in a post on X.

“The question that has repeatedly haunted families over the last 12 months, There is no answer.”

We commit to holding Biden administration accountable for genocide: US legal rights group

The Center for Constitutional Rights has said it remains committed to fighting alongside Palestinians for accountability for the US-sponsored Israeli genocide being perpetrated against Palestinians in Gaza, almost one year since it began.
“While US courts have so far failed in their constitutional responsibility to serve as a check on abusive executive power, we remind all who have chosen to fund and fuel Israel’s relentless, escalating violence, that there is no statute of limitations for genocide, and we will pursue you until justice comes,” the organisation said in a statement.
The group highlighted that in the last year, with full US support, Israel has manufactured a famine, blocked lifesaving humanitarian aid, turned most of Gaza into rubble, bombed countless civilian targets including schools, hospitals, and places of worship, killed more than 41,000 Palestinians – nearly half of whom are children – and injured more than 96,000.
“The Biden administration has provided unconditional and indispensable support for Israel’s genocide, in defiance of the law, universally-recognised international norms, some of its own officials’ recommendations, and the outcry of the vast majority of people in the world, including most Americans.”

Stucky

Superstar
Palestine and Lebanon ‘places without civilians’ for Israel: UN rapporteur

Francesca Albanese, the UN special rapporteur for the occupied Palestinian territories, says Palestine and Lebanon have effectively become places where there are no civilians in the eyes of the Israeli military.
“All terrorists, deserving to die. Men, women, kids,” she wrote in a post on X. “This monstrosity must end.”
An investigation by Palestinian sources has uncovered evidence, including videos, where Israeli commanders and soldiers explain how they shoot at unarmed civilians in war zones.