Palestinian Resistance Launch Major Attack on Israel: What Happened? – LIVE BLOG

Stucky

Superstar
Birds of Paradise: School brings education to Gaza’s children during war

5 mins

Haich

Superstar
Could be reposts, only just got round to reading them.

There is some contempt for The PA with regards to how they have reacted and handled the West Bank onslaught. I can’t comment on it much as I’m still looking into it. Thoughts are welcome.

DavidSon

Star
ISIL sure have been busy everywhere but Israel.

Yeah anytime some ISIS account claims responsibility for a violent attack we should be extremely suspicious.

For the record most internet results are saying there's no evidence of ISIL claims, and Germany has yet to call it a terrorist attack.

The ISIS statement sounded so stupid: that the attack was...“to avenge Muslims in Palestine and everywhere.”

Palestine and everywhere? It's like an 8 year old wrote this. And it's well known all the factions in Palestine are sworn enemies of Islamic State scum.

DavidSon

Star
I think it's worth quoting Mokhiber's full tweet here. This man is hero, a speaker of truth. 4 days before his expected retirement he resigned from his position as director of the OHCHR in protest of Israel's indiscriminate cruelty. As critical as we should be toward the hollow emptiness of the UN's ability/hypocrisy, people like Craig and Albanese are beacons of honesty, holding our history and the highest ideals of international morality together for future generations. God bless them.

Clearly the US is among other Western nations whose establishment leaders in technology, finance, academia, media, government, etc.either are or have been captured by criminal Zionist objectives. It's taken 40,000 (and many more) needless deaths but 100's of millions now know the real depravity that is the nation of Israel. These are baby steps but Palestine and therefore the world at large are inching toward honest freedom.

U.S. policy in Gaza is not a “failure.” It is a terrible success. Washington’s real policy has always been to support Israel in the destruction of Gaza, to render it unlivable, and to lay the ground for its ethnic cleansing. The ceasefire negotiation charade, the fake pier, the airdrop theater, the trickle of aid, the crocodile tears for civilian loss, the movable red lines, and the arguments with Israel on the pace of the destruction are all fig leaves designed to create diplomatic and political space for genocide. The U.S. is a successful co-perpetrator in Genocide.

DavidSon

Star
Could be reposts, only just got round to reading them.

There is some contempt for The PA with regards to how they have reacted and handled the West Bank onslaught. I can’t comment on it much as I’m still looking into it. Thoughts are welcome.
I think there's great contempt for the Palestinian Authority among not just the awakened young Resistance members but in the population of Gaza/West Bank/E.J. in general. I've followed Robert Inlakesh an Irishman with Palestinian family (I'm sure his wife is Palestinian) for a few years, he has talked a lot about the crumbling "authority" of the PA along with the support for and rise of militias in spots like Jenin. This was one article from 2022:

In the last months I've read posts about continued coordination of PA forces with Israel to arrest Resistance members and remove dozens of planted explosives set up against the occupation, etc. On a surface level it would appear the PA is continuing as a tool for Israeli normalization. In December Israel and the US had intentions for the PA to take over Gaza but like the articles say they're currently eliminating their legitimacy, pretty weird. The Cradle made reference to facts which I didn't previously know, how the PA since the Oslo era like Jordan's security establishment, have been armed/trained by US forces as tools to suppress all forms of Palestinian resistance.

Yet to juxtapose this image of the PA check out an update yesterday about the brave Tarqumiah operation that took out 3 Zionist terror supporters:

https://t.me/PalestineResist/55738

⚪ Mujahideen Movement:

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful,

We mourn the heroic martyr Muhannad Al-Asoud, the executor of the qualitative Al-Khalil operation, which led to the killing of 3 zionist enemy soldiers.

This blessed act, carried out by a former officer of the [PA] Security Forces in the West Bank, came to realign the compass and define the path that the Security Forces and its cadres must take to protect our people and defend them.

This qualitative operation represents a new and strong security blow and reaffirms the failure of attempts to neutralize our people, their cadres, and their living forces from the path of resistance to reclaim rights and recover all the land.

This heroic operation should be a qualitative shift for all members of the [PA] Security Forces to follow in the footsteps of the heroic martyr Muhannad and engage in the battle to defend the people, the land, and the sanctities, as the criminal enemy targets the entire Palestinian existence without distinction.

Palestinian Mujahideen Movement
Media Office
Monday, 29th of Safar, 1446 AH
Corresponding to 9/2/2024 AD

Remember the martyrdom operation/knife attack in Tel Aviv a few weeks ago? This was also a brother with relations to the PA. So maybe there is a new formation between the younger authority families and the resistance, a combined commitment against the illegal inhuman intentions of wannabee US/billionaire backed thieving Jewish overlords. I'm sure all freedom loving people hope this is true.

Everyone agrees the meeting between Palestinian representatives in China was deeply significant. The ultimate vision is for a united front of perspectives. Like you said Haich let's keep looking into it. I'm perplexed by what the PLO/PA has become but surely the next generation is changing things for the better. Young people are so smart they will improve what we have passed on. FREE PALESTINE!

https://t.me/s/PalestineResist
https://english.palinfo.com/

Haich

Superstar
I think there's great contempt for the Palestinian Authority among not just the awakened young Resistance members but in the population of Gaza/West Bank/E.J. in general. I've followed Robert Inlakesh an Irishman with Palestinian family (I'm sure his wife is Palestinian) for a few years, he has talked a lot about the crumbling "authority" of the PA along with the support for and rise of militias in spots like Jenin. This was one article from 2022:

In the last months I've read posts about continued coordination of PA forces with Israel to arrest Resistance members and remove dozens of planted explosives set up against the occupation, etc. On a surface level it would appear the PA is continuing as a tool for Israeli normalization. In December Israel and the US had intentions for the PA to take over Gaza but like the articles say they're currently eliminating their legitimacy, pretty weird. The Cradle made reference to facts which I didn't previously know, how the PA since the Oslo era like Jordan's security establishment, have been armed/trained by US forces as tools to suppress all forms of Palestinian resistance.

Yet to juxtapose this image of the PA check out an update yesterday about the brave Tarqumiah operation that took out 3 Zionist terror supporters:

⚪ Mujahideen Movement:

We mourn the heroic martyr Muhannad Al-Asoud, the executor of the qualitative Al-Khalil operation, which led to the killing of 3 zionist enemy soldiers.

This blessed act, carried out by a former officer of the [PA] Security Forces in the West Bank, came to realign the compass and define the path that the Security Forces and its cadres must take to protect our people and defend them.

This qualitative operation represents a new and strong security blow and reaffirms the failure of attempts to neutralize our people, their cadres, and their living forces from the path of resistance to reclaim rights and recover all the land.

This heroic operation should be a qualitative shift for all members of the [PA] Security Forces to follow in the footsteps of the heroic martyr Muhannad and engage in the battle to defend the people, the land, and the sanctities, as the criminal enemy targets the entire Palestinian existence without distinction.

Media Office

Remember the martyrdom operation/knife attack in Tel Aviv a few weeks ago? This was also a brother with relations to the PA. So maybe there is a new formation between the younger authority families and the resistance, a combined commitment against the illegal inhuman intentions of wannabee US/billionaire backed thieving Jewish overlords. I'm sure all freedom loving people hope this is true.

Everyone agrees the meeting between Palestinian representatives in China was deeply significant. The ultimate vision is for a united front of perspectives. Like you said Haich let's keep looking into it. I'm perplexed by what the PLO/PA has become but surely the next generation is changing things for the better. Young people are so smart they will improve what we have passed on. FREE PALESTINE!

So informative, thank you so much!

Stucky

Superstar

⚪ Mujahideen Movement:

Media Office

The signing of Oslo was the start of the P.LO/Fatah/P.A becoming a quisling entity. First they renounced "terrorism" then later, right around the time that the U.S funded and armed them to overthrow the fairly elected Hamas Government in Gaza, they renounced armed resistance. It's been all downhill for them from there. Corruption was still rampant and with their new "powers" of policing the occupation for the enemy entity, they rounded up and tortured their own people. I think that was the starting point for the Palestinian people to say enough.

A once world famed resistance organisation reduced to boot lickers.

What a shame.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Not exactly "news" because Netanyahu already said, from the outset of the war, that Israel will retain operational security of the Strip.

The military's Lt. Col. Elad Goren has been appointed Head of Humanitarian-Civilian Effort in Gaza to oversee these longer term efforts. "This new position is not for show … It will have an important role for years to come … Anyone who believes that Israeli control and intervention in the Gaza Strip will end soon, whether by stopping or not stopping the fighting and its decline, or even with or without a deal, is mistaken," a high-ranking security official told Ynet.

The scope of the new position is to include overseeing humanitarian aid deliveries, the restoration of civilian infrastructure, and coordinating with humanitarian aid groups.

Ultimately this is also to prevent the potential for Hamas to ever return as a local government authority in any part of the Gaza Strip. What Hamas was doing before Oct.7 in terms of administering Gaza cities will now be done by Israel.

"On the agenda of the new unit in the Israeli army will be major operations, which have already begun, to evacuate the seriously wounded and sick to hospitals in Jordan, Egypt or the UAE … and preparing for winter in the Gaza Strip, in light of the massive amount of destroyed infrastructure, as well as coordinating the campaign to vaccinate more than a million Gazans against polio," Ynet detailed further.

Among the bigger long-term initiatives will be to "work with the international community to restore all civilian facilities that collapsed in the Strip." In many cases this has involved the collapse of electricity generation and even water. Many Gazans say that at this point "nothing is left".