Palestinian Resistance Launch Major Attack on Israel: What Happened? – LIVE BLOG

Stucky

Superstar
Israel/OPT: Israeli attacks targeting Hamas and other armed group fighters that killed scores of displaced civilians in Rafah should be investigated as war crimes

Daze

Superstar
Israel/OPT: Israeli attacks targeting Hamas and other armed group fighters that killed scores of displaced civilians in Rafah should be investigated as war crimes

Most of what the IRF has done, they literally recorded, uploaded and shared on social media. Had there been actual justice, they would easily go down for war crimes because they have incriminated themselves over and over again.

They will most likely escape justice in this life seeing Israel is quite literally above the law. But they will find it like a brick to the face when they can actually see the angel of death.

Daze

Superstar
Sick society.

1724751276862.png

1724751363921.png

I won't include the video, it's unnecessary. It's in Hebrew anyway.

Red might speak Hebrew, but no one else does.

Stucky

Superstar

Stucky

Superstar

Clout

Veteran
Militarily Hamas's Oct 7th terror raid achieved zilch except to bring down Israel's wrath on their heads-

Dayan_dangerous.jpg

Stucky

Superstar

truth_will_out

Established
Militarily Hamas's Oct 7th terror raid achieved zilch except to bring down Israel's wrath on their heads-

View attachment 109489
The opposite of what you say is the truth. We all know this.

In this instance, you've no idea Israel couldn't fight their way out of a crisp packet. The litmus test will be once you see the 'Tommy's being drafted in.

Haich

Superstar
‘r*pe in the name of God’

So the Zionist Christians think this is okay??

Settler threatens Palestinian because the settler’s cows ventured in to the Palestinian man’s land.

Haich

Superstar
I can’t seem to post from Twitter. Yes I still call it Twitter, I think ‘X’ is a ridiculous name.

This is a post from CensoredMen.Given some of the posts from commenters who still think Islam is the source of all wars, crimes & political ills, I thought it would be a beneficial read.
——————————

They hate us for our freedoms.
Not because we destabilize their countries and kill millions of innocents in the process. No. It’s our freedoms that they hate.

Right... You see, it’s very easy for people to blame Islam for all terrorist attacks committed by Muslims, rather than Western foreign policy. Because dissecting Western foreign policy and seeing how it directly correlates to Islamic terrorism is far more complicated than just blaming terrorist acts committed by Muslims on Islam. In fact, what we understand today as ‘Islamic terrorism’ wasn’t really prevalent before 1948. The reason why it wasn’t prevalent was because, for the most part, the Islamic world was stable. Muslims lived in Muslim lands, traded with the West, and were content living in their own regions.

When Israel was created, a Jewish state built on stolen land surrounded by Muslim countries, it caused absolute carnage across the Middle East, and then the world. Western forces constantly fought to defend Israel from its Arab neighbors, causing those neighbors to develop enmity towards the West. The West inherited all of Israel’s enemies. Since the creation of Israel, Israel has lobbied Western nations, primarily the US, to cause complete and utter carnage all over the Middle East in order to protect its own borders. They did this through political lobbies and powerful Zionist Jews who have an immense amount of influence on US politics. This results in the destabilization of Middle Eastern nations, and out of this anger at the West and Israel, more extreme Islamic sects have formed, hell-bent on revenge by any means necessary. It’s natural that if you create complete and utter chaos, groups feeding on that chaos will emerge.

Then, since Israel is a religious ethno-state, they don’t take in any of the refugees from these lands—it’s the US and Europe that take in the refugees. Many of these refugees are relieved that they have a safe country to flee to, while others are absolutely furious. In their eyes, they now have to seek refuge in a country that was complicit in their own country’s destruction. They find it humiliating. And among these humiliated people, radicals begin to form, hell-bent on revenge by any means necessary.

You see, it wasn’t necessarily Islam that radicalized them; rather, it was their environment. But because they are both radicalized and Muslim, they are now labeled ‘Muslim radicals.’ And because it’s Muslim lands that are being destroyed, it’s Muslim radicals that are being created in far greater numbers. But the average person can’t comprehend that, so it’s much easier to say, ‘Oh, it’s Islam making those people terrorists,’ rather than acknowledging that the environment Western foreign policy created made them terrorists. It also lets the Zionist elite get off scot-free because now the finger isn’t pointed at them for the issue; the boogeyman is now the Muslims.

I’d wager that if any other region of the planet were under the same conditions as the Muslim world, you’d also see high numbers of radicals emerging from those regions. In fact, when most of these terrorists give a reason for their actions, after saying the first bit—which is usually something like ‘In the name of Allah!’ (and, like I said, they’re Muslim radicals, so it’s only natural that they’ll give the religious reason first)—they then go on to say that it’s the West’s foreign policy that has motivated their actions. Of course, their terrorism is wrong, but it’s also extremely important that everyone understands the REAL root cause of it. Saying ‘It’s Islam that’s causing it!’ is the lazy excuse, and it gives the real criminals a free pass to continue destroying the world.

Islamic terrorism across the West wasn't really prevalent when we left their lands alone. Saying it’s the West’s foreign policy, which is centered around the protection of Israel, is the more complex reasoning, but it’s the far truer one.

Haich

Superstar

I haven’t checked the news for a day or two and I see they’re now planning to raid West Bank? On what grounds??

Excerpt:
Israeli military deploys hundreds of soldiers, backed by jets and drones, targeting three areas simultaneously.

At least nine Palestinians have been killed after Israel launched a large-scale ground and air attack on the northern part of the occupied West Bank, according to health officials in the territory.

The incursion, which began early on Wednesday, involved hundreds of ground soldiers supported by fighter aircraft, drones and bulldozers, targeting three areas simultaneously – Jenin, Tulkarem and Tubas – in the largest assault in two decades.

RecievingA

Star
I haven’t checked the news for a day or two and I see they’re now planning to raid West Bank? On what grounds??
They need to clear and secure all of Palestine for the new economic deal.

isin.jpg

It's about US/Israel maintaining it's position as the economic superpower. It has to cut off Russia/China/Iran from making a competitor. It doesn't matter how many people have to die as long as they keep control. You'll see increasingly desperate actions. This isn't isolated to Gaza as you see coup attempts in Georgia, Bangladesh, and soon to be Guam as they attempt to encircle Russia/China/Iran. They are already escalating in Ukraine.

Last edited:

Haich

Superstar
They need to clear and secure all of Palestine for the new economic deal.

View attachment 109560

It's about US/Israel maintaining it's position as the economic superpower. It has to cut off Russia/China/Iran from making a competitor. It doesn't matter how many people have to die as long as they keep control. You'll see increasingly desperate actions. This isn't isolated to Gaza as you see coup attempts in Georgia, Bangladesh, and soon to be Guam as they attempt to encircle Russia/China/Iran. They are already escalating in Ukraine.
True, there has been a lot of unrest in Bangladesh and Georgia. Thanks for the info.