Palestinian Resistance Launch Major Attack on Israel: What Happened? – LIVE BLOG

Stucky

Superstar
Warning: Viewers may find scenes of Douglas Murray disturbing.
It really is a struggle to watch that odious creature. Over the past 9 months i've watched him multiple times tell the lie that "Israel gave Gaza to the Palestinians" and in his latest lie he goes even further and says that "Hamaz was given the Gaza" Such a barefaced liar. Hausdorff is just a charlatan.

I’ll try post the full video when I find it.
I think it's from the Munk Debates. It's pretty tough trying to find any full videos unless you sign up to their website.

Stucky

Superstar

"Any imprudent decision by the occupying Israeli regime to save itself could plunge the region into a new war, the consequence of which would be the destruction of Lebanon's infrastructure as well as that of the 1948 occupied territories. Undoubtedly, this war will have one ultimate loser, which is the Zionist regime. The Lebanese Resistance Movement, Hezbollah, has the capability to defend itself and Lebanon—perhaps the time for the self-annihilation of this illegitimate regime has come."

Last edited:

Haich

Superstar
I wonder if there will be a war between Israel and Hezbollah?
Both sides seem to be escalating while everyone around them is trying to defuse the situation.

A few hours ago Hezbollah was sending drones defusing dome batteries and Israels north is already wide open.

View attachment 106771

video

Netanyahu seems hellbent on going to war with Lebanon, even while everyone around him is telling him Israel won't last 3 days without electricity and Hezbollah already knows where and how to take out key infrastructure. They released a 10-minute video a few days ago highlighting such targets.

View attachment 106772

While the iron dome is getting decimated by drones, it's basically open season for Hezbollah.

Sure, Israel has the weapons to do a lot of damage, but they are essentially a glass house.

View attachment 106770

Daze

Superstar
For sure, Israel will do a lot of damage to Lebanon. America is still arming them, regardless of what the press is telling you. It's why I made the glass house comment.

But it won't be shooting fish in a barrel like they did in Gaza, Hezbollah has the tools to bring Israeli aircraft down.

I don't place too much faith in the UN. Problem is, Netanyahu is psychotic and will do anything to avoid prison. Which means keeping the wars going. While DC is absolutely enslaved by Israel. All Israel has to do is say jump and DC will ask how high. When DC says they will back up Israel and invade Lebanon, they are serious.

DC is absolutely owned and the only reason I can figure for this is Rothschild, the actual deep state.
Don't forget, the Balfour declaration exposes that Israel is a Rothschild project. I would not be surprised if the Dajjal lived among them. They are not a public family, so Allahu alam.

It is as I said, Netanyahu and Nasrallah just keep escalating, while everyone around them is trying to defuse the situation.

The only highlight is if it goes forward, Israel will be a memory. Because Hezbollah will eradicate them. Don't forget, Israel is a nuclear-armed colony, and they have threatened the Sampson option before. If they are on death's door, they might try to take everyone with them.

Last edited:

Stucky

Superstar
The Killing Of Hind.

Investigation shows Israeli tank had ‘clear view’ of car in Hind Rajab case

A joint investigation by NGO Earshot and Al Jazeera into the killing of Palestinian child Hind Rajab and her family in Gaza City on January 29 challenges a claim by the Israeli military that they were not responsible for the attack.
Hind, a six-year-old Palestinian girl, was travelling in a car with her family when they came under fire from an Israeli tank. Six of her family members, including her sister, were killed.
Hind pleaded for help from the Palestine Red Crescent Society for three hours before they lost contact. When rescuers finally reached the scene 12 days later, they found that Hind, her family and two Red Crescent paramedics who had been sent to rescue her had all been killed.
The Israeli military claimed that they didn’t have any troops in the area and denied carrying out the attack.
But a reconstruction of the attack, based on audio of the incident, shows that the Israeli tank from which the shots were fired “would have had a clear view of the car and the two children”, according to Earshot.
Read the thread and watch the footage below:

Last edited:

Stucky

Superstar
Cuba joins South Africa’s genocide case against Israel at the ICJ

Cuba has decided to join South Africa’s case at the International Court of Justice (ICJ) over Israel’s alleged genocide in the Gaza Strip, the Cuban Foreign Ministry has announced in a statement.
The ministry said Cuba wants to “contribute as much as possible … to put an end to the genocide committed against the Palestinian people”.
“Israel, with total impunity, protected by the complicity of the US government, ignores its obligations as an Occupying Power under the Fourth Geneva Convention,” the ministry said.
“Genocide, apartheid, forced displacement and collective punishment have no place in today’s world, nor can they be tolerated by the international community. Justice and respect for the UN Charter and international law must prevail,” it added.
Countries including Chile and Spain have also joined South Africa in its case against Israel for alleged genocide in its war on the Palestinian people in Gaza.

Translation: #Cuba has decided to participate as a Third State in South Africa’s lawsuit against Israel before the @CIJ_ICJ and will argue the transgression of the Genocide Convention to the main judicial body of @ONU_es. We must put an end to the massacre against the people of #Palestine.

Stucky

Superstar
US Air Force members seeking conscientious objector status over Gaza war: Report

Two US Air Force members are requesting to become conscientious objectors over the US’s support of Israel’s war in Gaza, according to a report by NBC News.
For Larry Hebert Jr, the death of six-year-old Hind Rajab in February after she was trapped under Israeli fire was a turning point.
“She looks almost just like my daughter, and that was something that was extremely hard to grasp, is that all these children that have aspirations and dreams and lives that many of us are living and want, and it’s wholly unjustified to support what’s happening,” Hebert told NBC News, adding that he worked on a US operation to provide weapons sales to Israel.
US Airman Juan Bettancourt also said he could not support the US’s role after watching news from Gaza.
“I see the slaughter of thousands of innocent civilians all while the world watches through their smartphones,” Bettancourt told the US news outlet.
By objecting publicly, the pair hope to influence the US’s position on support to Israel.

2 mins