Palestinian Resistance Launch Major Attack on Israel: What Happened? – LIVE BLOG

Stucky

Superstar

Stucky

Superstar
From the article,

The denial of the massacre constitutes an attempt to rewrite history already at this stage, in an attempt to hide, minimize and facilitate the crimes committed against the Jewish people and the State of Israel
Hmm sounds like someone's afraid of what might come out when Oct 7 investigation finally begins.

We cannot demand that the nations of the world ban the denial of the massacre, similar to the ban on denying the Holocaust, without us also acting
So coming soon to a Government near you.

The above quote goes on to say...and i kid you not,

In this era, when false information is spread on steroids, we must start the fight now
Quite a brazen statement when Israel itself is the supplier and dealer of these "steroids"

I guess it might be time to refuse to acknowledge the steroid state until the Palestinians get justice.

Haich

Superstar

Haich

Superstar
To pass legislation which criminalises one’s freedom to object to the narrative, or propose a different view of a historical event, is just ludicrous.

I call on everyone to join me in writing to the British government, demanding a law which criminalises those who don’t accept that Jesus was sent from God. While we’re at it, let’s criminalise those who say Guru Nanak didn’t have a beard- he most certainly did!

Daze

Superstar
aka a law criminalising any criticism or investigative attempt at analysing what actually occurred that day. This is just an admission of guilt on their part; the facts don’t add up so let’s pass legislation where we can threaten and prosecute those who raise concerns or questions!
These are the same people that made it illegal to question the holocaust in 30 countries, so it's no surprise. It's actually expected.