Palestinian Resistance Launch Major Attack on Israel: What Happened? – LIVE BLOG

Haich

Superstar
Looks like ISIS are back in the media.

View attachment 95666

Just a reminder.

View attachment 95667

View attachment 95668
I remember that conspiracy where the leader was an ex mossad agent. You have no idea how much this era of ‘terrosism’ affected young Muslims in the UK. We had a teen girl called Shamima Begam, be groomed and flee her secondary school with her friends, board a plane and go to their stronghold to marry a fighter. Her story is so tragic…of course she was then stripped off her British citizenship rendering her stateless.

Haich

Superstar
I won’t post the videos as they’re a quite graphic but it’s on Twitter ‘Quds News Network’.

A mother wipes the bloodied faces of her 3 very young children, who have been killed by an Israeli bomb.
Another video has a child who is crying because they have severe burns and there is no anaesthesia. The doctors are just trying to prevent infection but also patch him up to the best of their ability.
Bodies of people, many lifeless being carted off the back of a lorry and being treated or shrouded.

I think that’s enough footage for me today. The best disposer of affairs is The Almighty.

Editor_2_20231108205237.jpg
Editor_2_20231108205315.jpg

I think this is the second time he taunted Arab leaders and well-deserved. My country also promised to send doctors, its only good PR. Shameless. And people here are asking for donations while the people at Gaza are hungry, eating 3,4 dates, are thirsty. Today I saw an truck carrying water also was targeted.All these bloody clout chasers and ones who are taking donations on name of Palestinians are despicable, they are one of the worst.

FB_IMG_1699467747232.jpg

He just comes out of the rubble, making victory sign, bucking up the crowd and I saw it in another reel, he arrived at the hospital making same victory sign, despite bleeding heavily.The Palestinian will is indomitable, their spirit is their weapon. Part of this is , they are on truth which makes them fearless.

Shame, she was accused of promoting false narratives, what false narratives?
The comments under these channels are always disappointing. This is the difference I've observed on social media and these media house video. The demographic is different.

Stucky

Superstar
The timing of his reinstatement is definitely suspicious but also expected given who has funded his ‘career’.
Apparently him and his fascist gang are going to 'protect' the cenotaph from Palestinian demonstrators. Throw in some agent provocateurs among the demonstrators to start a fight with the fascists and it could lead to carnage and it will all be blamed on the demonstrators.

The Israeli's used a similar tactic in the village of Bil'in

Haich

Superstar
Apparently him and his fascist gang are going to 'protect' the cenotaph from Palestinian demonstrators. Throw in some agent provocateurs among the demonstrators to start a fight with the fascists and it could lead to carnage and it will all be blamed on the demonstrators.

The Israeli's used a similar tactic in the village of Bil'in

I can see the ‘Pro Hamas terrorist sympathisers attack Israeli protestors’ headlines already.

Such slimy tactics honestly.

So many people evacuating to the South, this was their plan after all.