Palestinian Resistance Launch Major Attack on Israel: What Happened? – LIVE BLOG

Daze

Superstar
PBS is a zionst mouthpiece. Every attempt they have made up to this point trying to separate the north has failed.
I know. I posted it for the numbers of deaths of Palestinians. My perspective is if they're posting it, it must be at least that number or higher. Should anyone post anything about the death toll being "propaganda".

Haich

Superstar
The Metro is a free newspaper which circulates on public transport and on The London Underground. It is widely read and I remember reading The Daily Mail owns it. This is how they reported the death of 10,000 Palestinians:

They use their favourite word ‘dead’ not killed, it’s in a tiny corner on a page somewhere in the middle alongside the gossip pages and it’s totally insensitive and disrespectful. I expect nothing less of course, being a mainstream media outlet, but I’m posting for the purposes of those who still think mainstream news is presenting an accurate picture of what’s transpired in that region.

Haich

Superstar
If it still hasn’t registered, the term ‘dead’ implies that there’s no causation to their demise. It relinquishes Israel from any direct responsibility for their slaughter. Words are everything, we might not register it but subconsciously we are being fed a narrative of Israeli lives being more precious and worthy of regard. This is probably why many are still ambivalent to the terror occurring and why they’re calling for ridiculous solutions like a 2 state settlement.

Stucky

Superstar
I expect nothing less of course, being a mainstream media outlet, but I’m posting for the purposes of those who still think mainstream news is presenting an accurate picture of what’s transpired in that region.
This might be of interest

Haich

Superstar
This might be of interest

An excellent article, thank you for this. The BBC’s faux allegiance to impartiality buckled decades ago. It’s an institution unfit for purpose.