Other 27/32/mysterious death members.

Nicole

Rookie
It's just something I kind of thought of since checking out this website, since it mentions celebrities who die at the same age or similar weird circumstances a few times on here, and thought I'd ask if anyone knows of anyone that hasn't been mentioned to mention on here if they want. Here's who I know of out of what I'm interested in:
Glen Quinn, 32, accidental heroin overdose
Doug Hopkins, 32, Suicide
Randy Rhoads, 26, died in a plane crash
Judith Barsi, 10, murdered
Alexa Kenin, 23, accidental overdose

rainerann

Star
Jonathon Brandis hung himself when he was 27 too. I had just come across that the other day. I didn't even know that he died and I remember him being real popular when I was younger, but I don't remember ever hearing that he died. It seems like he was just as popular as Corey Haim and Corey Feldman, but who knows if we would talk about Corey Haim as much as we do without Corey Feldman. My suspicion is that he suffered from similar circumstances that led to his death too.

Bacsi

Star
People. please tell me. All this secret conspiracy going on worldwide. Do you think it's human beings instigating all of it - to which end? Or aliens or spirits or what? How do you view these tendencies and brainwashing and events described at this website? What do you make of it all? Just noticing all this hidden agenda evident everywhere and symbolism etc is enough for you? Who's doing it, and why? Do you ever try to answer these questions, or are content with noticing the happenings and just living your lives as usual???

Nicole

Rookie
Jonathon Brandis hung himself when he was 27 too. I had just come across that the other day. I didn't even know that he died and I remember him being real popular when I was younger, but I don't remember ever hearing that he died. It seems like he was just as popular as Corey Haim and Corey Feldman, but who knows if we would talk about Corey Haim as much as we do without Corey Feldman. My suspicion is that he suffered from similar circumstances that led to his death too.
My mom happened to watch a video about Corey Feldman, the one that Vigilant Citizen posted on here I think since it sounded like it, a few weeks ago and mentioned how he and the other Corey were pretty popular. It is kinda weird hearing about stuff from your past like that isn't it? It's a shame that he died at a young age too. :(

Nicole

Rookie
People. please tell me. All this secret conspiracy going on worldwide. Do you think it's human beings instigating all of it - to which end? Or aliens or spirits or what? How do you view these tendencies and brainwashing and events described at this website? What do you make of it all? Just noticing all this hidden agenda evident everywhere and symbolism etc is enough for you? Who's doing it, and why? Do you ever try to answer these questions, or are content with noticing the happenings and just living your lives as usual???
To be honest, I never would have ever thought about this stuff growing up. It wasn't until fairly recently that I started learning about it since I discovered this website a few years ago. I think humans are a big part of it, but I think sometimes some people stumble into it by accident and a few have darkness inside of them. I probably do need to think about it more though. I just don't really know how to go about talking about it I guess, since I've kept my personal life/interests to myself for the post part since I've always tended to be mostly more of a listener than a talker around people.

Bacsi

Star
To be honest, I never would have ever thought about this stuff growing up. It wasn't until fairly recently that I started learning about it since I discovered this website a few years ago. I think humans are a big part of it, but I think sometimes some people stumble into it by accident and a few have darkness inside of them. I probably do need to think about it more though. I just don't really know how to go about talking about it I guess, since I've kept my personal life/interests to myself for the post part since I've always tended to be mostly more of a listener than a talker around people.
I see! At least knowing about this heavy brainwashing, one can try and resist, right? Or at least protect kids from it

Maes17

Superstar
I see! At least knowing about this heavy brainwashing, one can try and resist, right? Or at least protect kids from it
Try to resist and protect yes.
But still gotta live life. Part of that territory is being exposed to the weird stuff. Raises good awareness and such

Karlysymon

Superstar
It's just something I kind of thought of since checking out this website, since it mentions celebrities who die at the same age or similar weird circumstances a few times on here, and thought I'd ask if anyone knows of anyone that hasn't been mentioned to mention on here if they want. Here's who I know of out of what I'm interested in:
Glen Quinn, 32, accidental heroin overdose
Doug Hopkins, 32, Suicide
Randy Rhoads, 26, died in a plane crash
Judith Barsi, 10, murdered
Alexa Kenin, 23, accidental overdose
Cass Elliot (Mamas and Papas), 32, chocked on a sandwich