NWO Shills (awaiting MOD move to Den)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riptide

Established
Russell Brand

Not that big in the US but in the UK he used to be big on the scene as an anarchist / activist against capitalism, banking etc..

so many links to NWO, but a few that I remember:

- romantic links to Rotheschild family member
- was married to Katy Perry (widely thought to be an MK victim) and is seen flashing a card with the words ‘OBEY’ to Katy when she seemingly steps out of line whilst being interviewed after an awards bash. She is ridiculing Russell, Russell then flashes the card and she immediately calms down.
- has Masonic number 33 tattooed on his hand. Was asked about this and he said it’s because he’s a Jesus Freak.
- seen multiple times throwing 666 up in front of an audience.
- his stand-up DVD has him holding the as above so below pose.
- his ‘The Trews’ video blogging logo has a wolf (supposedly a dog) with 33 on its chain.

he went very quiet around 3 or 4 years ago, around the same time the Katy Perry obey video was doing the rounds.

I'd like to see that video if you've got the link.

Also, I kind of wonder if the teaching that Jesus died at age 33 originated from the masons.

meximonk

Star
I'd like to see that video if you've got the link.

Also, I kind of wonder if the teaching that Jesus died at age 33 originated from the masons.
The teaching did. He died around the age of 28. I posted the recent discoveries about the timing of Yeshua's Ministry in another thread.

Bent8484

Established
Shill:
ALEX JONES
Official Site: Official Site:

Info:
Alex Jones played his cards really well. Then, suspiciously around the same time his Wife Violet left him and tried to take the children (which he endeavored to cover up), he began throwing out Masonic code words and symbols on the air. This all ocurred around 2014 / 2015.

Then, to make matters worse, Alex goes against many decades of activism specifically telling people to get out of the Left / Right Paradigm, and does the opposite of what he preaches: He endorses a Republican Candidate. And not only does he do so, but he's the first of his kind TO HAVE DONALD ON HIS RADIO SHOW to announce his campaign...

EDIT: changed "throughing" to "throwing"
Aww man, you beat me to the Alex Jones stratfor connection, first thing I thought about seeing your post.

TTSA, and everyone involved (DeLonge, Elizondo, Puthoff, Levenda, and many more), are really just providing the US military with a front that can hold UFO sighting reports out of the reach of FOIA requests.

Lemme see, lemme see...hard to pick just a few...

Bent8484

Established
jesse ventura
alex jones - i thought his role was to rile up individuals and promote violence
david icke - used to listen to him, left a sour taste when he was begging for money to start his television network thingy, and the individuals he was running with
like previously stated by others, majority of them have their roles to play
And David Icke does ads for some weird New Age self help UFO cult bs on youtube now. It's pretty cringe, green screened to shit, with unnecessarily grandiose music.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I'm not "full of shit". What I said about talking to him on the phone was true. Keep your insults to yourself. If you want to debate why you don't think he's a shill, then provide facts, reasons why you don't believe he is.
I don't have to prove anything, especially to you. Henry's work and research on the NWO and feminism are there on his website and in book form for all to see. I have personally known Henry for several years and have written many articles for his website, some that I have posted on this forum. The man has dedicated his life to exposing the truth and I admire him. Though I don't always agree with everything he writes, I respect his opinion and dedication. And no, I'm not him.

So for you to label Henry a NWO shill is an outrageous lie, and it's beyond insulting, not only to me but everyone in the truth community.

Interesting how you create a thread such as this one to stir things up and create division on the forum at this stage of the game. Maybe some people can't see through you, but myself and others on this forum can.

EDIT ADDENDUM:
...and while you're at it, pleast stop sending me PM's telling me what to do. You're not an OP, are you?
I am the OP of the threads you are referring to. I sent you only ONE PM as you were posting un-related 5G info to my CV-19 thread. I kindly mentioned I have an existing 5G thread and said you're welcome to post there. Hardly telling you what to do. Again more lies.

You're not welcome on either thread any longer.

meximonk

Star
Aww man, you beat me to the Alex Jones stratfor connection, first thing I thought about seeing your post.

TTSA, and everyone involved (DeLonge, Elizondo, Puthoff, Levenda, and many more), are really just providing the US military with a front that can hold UFO sighting reports out of the reach of FOIA requests.

Lemme see, lemme see...hard to pick just a few...
I lived in Austin up until 2017. As you pointed out, Stratfor was located there and AJ is almost certainly their tool.

There are a lot of people who have woken up there, per capita I believe higher than anywhere else in the States outside of Montana & Idaho. Most of the other ones I came in contact with there have soured on Alex. Austin's a town of mostly extremes, hard core leftists (communists) and what the left incorrectly likes to dub "the alt-right".

meximonk

Star
I don't have to prove anything, especially to you. Henry's work and research on the NWO and feminism are there on his website and in book form for all to see. I have personally known Henry for several years and have written many articles for his website, some that I have posted on this forum. The man has dedicated his life to exposing the truth and I admire him. Though I don't always agree with everything he writes, I respect his opinion and dedication. And no, I'm not him.

So for you to label Henry a NWO shill is an outrageous lie, and it's beyond insulting, not only to me but everyone in the truth community.

Interesting how you create a thread such as this one to stir things up and create division on the forum at this stage of the game. Maybe some people can't see through you, but myself and others on this forum can.

I am the OP of the threads you are referring to. I sent you only ONE PM as you were posting un-related 5G info to my CV-19 thread. I kindly mentioned I have an existing 5G thread and said you're welcome to post there. Hardly telling you what to do. Again more lies.

You insult someone without proof, that speaks volumes. I have proof. You didn't address that proof. Yet you accuse me of doing the same.

Pointing out people that are being used to cause division and trying to get to the truth about them is not causing division, it's the opposite. You are a hypocrite, doing the very same thing you accuse me of.

The proof of that is staring you in the face in many regards, not the least of which is my continual allowance for you to post here despite your abhorrant behavior and yet you deny me the same. You only prove my point with all this behavior. God Bless you, Sir.

meximonk

Star
Bent8484 are you familiar with Jack Blood? I spoke sent him an Email about the entire AJ matter and to my pleasant surprise he responded. Jack's a great guy IMO, and he was rail-roaded and run out of Austin by AJ.

You insult someone without proof, that speaks volumes. I have proof. You didn't address that proof. Yet you accuse me of doing the same.

Pointing out people that are being used to cause division and trying to get to the truth about them is not causing division, it's the opposite. You are a hypocrite, doing the very same thing you accuse me of.

The proof of that is staring you in the face in many regards, not the least of which is my continual allowance for you to post here despite your abhorrant behavior and yet you deny me the same. You only prove my point with all this behavior. God Bless you, Sir.
Evidence =! proof. Hearsay is worthless. Neither proves motive.

The question was directed at you principally.

Since basically everyone's a shill, be so kind to guide us to the preachers of light, will you. Who's not a shill?

Bent8484

Established
I lived in Austin up until 2017. As you pointed out, Stratfor was located there and AJ is almost certainly their tool.

There are a lot of people who have woken up there, per capita I believe higher than anywhere else in the States outside of Montana & Idaho. Most of the other ones I came in contact with there have soured on Alex. Austin's a town of mostly extremes, hard core leftists (communists) and what the left incorrectly likes to dub "the alt-right".
I remember, back when AJ would show up at anti-globalization protests and I was still an active activist (hehe), there was this one time when a well known journalist was speaking, and the crowd was supportive and peaceful... and AJ walked on stage with a megaphone to drown him out, then started trying to incite conflict so the cops would have an excuse to intervene. That's when I clued in that he wasn't on the people's side. I'm guessing "they" got to him after the Bohemian Grove incident... that's likely how he got their attention in the first place.

I don't know about Henry Makow being a shill, but I always thought he came across as a bitter old shit yelling at them kids and feminists to get off his lawn, so I was never a fan. Toxic people don't need to be shills to cause damage to the truther community.

Bent8484

Established
Bent8484 are you familiar with Jack Blood? I spoke sent him an Email about the entire AJ matter and to my pleasant surprise he responded. Jack's a great guy IMO, and he was rail-roaded and run out of Austin by AJ.

I'm not familiar with him, I'll give it a listen. Thanks.

meximonk

Star
I remember, back when AJ would show up at anti-globalization protests and I was still an active activist (hehe), there was this one time when a well known journalist was speaking, and the crowd was supportive and peaceful... and AJ walked on stage with a megaphone to drown him out, then started trying to incite conflict so the cops would have an excuse to intervene. That's when I clued in that he wasn't on the people's side. I'm guessing "they" got to him after the Bohemian Grove incident... that's likely how he got their attention in the first place.

I don't know about Henry Makow being a shill, but I always thought he came across as a bitter old shit yelling at them kids and feminists to get off his lawn, so I was never a fan. Toxic people don't need to be shills to cause damage to the truther community.
Yes, I remember that incident that you mention with Alex, it's probably the first thing I remember that really started turning a lot of his "disciples" against him in Austin, probably the first big sign that he was a shill. It wasn't enough for me until he started throwing signs out on air in 2015.

I don't know if Makow could be accurately called bitter or not. If Frank Badfinger is right and he's not a shill (yet to see anything to refute it), than IMO he's just jaded. I can't judge anyone for that. My humor hides that. After being through all kinds of corruption hell in the USAF then as a Police Officer in one of America's largest cities and still later by my family for trying to expose the same, I can understand being jaded by this rotten World around us, and can't judge anyone for the same. The problem with Makow is that I observed him in the late 90's blaming "the Jews" as a whole. At the time I was one. Some people say that I still am; I guess that is a matter of opinion as I beg to differ. You don't know what it's like to be on the side of truth and have to counter people like that.

It's typical divide and conquer. Some people do it knowingly. Some people do it in error. BOTH are tools for the NWO.

EDIT: changed "Frank" to "Frank Badfinger"
EDIT: changed " At the time I was one." to "At the time I was one. Some people say that I still am; I guess that is a matter of opinion as I beg to differ."

Last edited:

Makes sense. You’re understandably biased toward trusting him. You’re being duped, though. Sometimes truth stings us.

Bent8484

Established
Oh, about David Icke, something funny: you guys remember Arizona Wilder, whom Icke interviews for the biggest secret? If what they say is true, the reptilians would have had her killed, right? Unless she was being used to make the whole thing seem ridiculous. Well, oddly enough, she later said that Icke was one of them... and there are videos of Icke's eyes doing the slit thing which were filmed in recent years. Take that as you will, just saying what's out there.

Also, disclosure project leader turned UFO cultist Steven Greer is shown with freaky Reptilian eyes and teeth on many videos, and witnesses at his UFO cult events say they've seen his face change, and he reportedly has the (violent) sexual appetites attributed to reptilians in Icke's books (his groupies post on conspiracy boards too...), and he's got the physical build attributed to them as well (buff as shit). Also, a reliable contact told me he got violently angry during a planned government UFO sighting event in 2016, and fits of violent anger are also in the usual traits. Oh, and his last name means "Watcher", and his middle name is French for mason...what are the odds, eh?

I wouldn't say I believe in Reptilian shape shifters...but I would say that it's an effective smoke screen to dissuade further inspection of something by rational minds, who are more likely to dismiss it at first glance because of its ridiculous surface claims. There's something there, I just don't know what...yet.

Last edited:

meximonk

Star
Oh, about David Icke, something funny: you guys remember Arizona Wilder, whom Icke interviews for the biggest secret? If what they say is true, the reptilians would have had her killed, right? Unless she was being used to make the whole thing seem ridiculous. Well, oddly enough, she later said that Icke was one of them... and there are videos of Icke's eyes doing the slit thing which were filmed in recent years. Take that as you will, just saying what's out there.

Also, disclosure project leader turned UFO cultist Steven Greer is shown with freaky Reptilian eyes and teeth on many videos, and witnesses at his UFO cult events say they've seen his face change, and he reportedly has the (violent) sexual appetites attributed to reptilians in Icke's books (his groupies post on conspiracy boards too...), and he's got the physical build attributed to them as well (buff as shit). Also, a reliable contact told me he got violently angry during a planned government UFO sighting event in 2016, and fits of violent anger are also in the usual traits. Oh, and his last name means "Watcher", and his middle name is French for mason...what are the odds, eh?
"Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?"
- Genesis 3:1 (KJV)

...and people ask why demons so frequently manifest with snake-like features.

EDIT: Typo (left a space out)

Bent8484

Established
"Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?"
- Genesis 3:1 (KJV)

...and people ask why demons so frequently manifest with snake-like features.

EDIT: Typo (left a space out)
Exactly.

Makes you wonder why the Vatican is obsessed with serpent symbolism, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.