Nick Carter

julia7771

Rookie
Nick Carter from Bsb , was accusing of raping an autistic fan, it's an humiliation ritual? they want ruining his image ? Or he's really an abuser?

"VIP juice" sounds eerily similar to "jesus juice" (alleged michael jackson reference to wine), I'm not saying she's lying, but UGH, reaaaalllllyyy (???) these recycled tropes kind of make it seem manufactured or at least "spiced up' for the media...

julia7771

Rookie
his own brother told everyone this
is True before he died
his own brother is being given so much legitimacy because he died... yet anyone who wasted their time listening to this guy for the last 10 years in interviews and insta lives knows he was always lying about almost all and everything that it's near impossible to know what to take seriously with anything he ever said you know?

minnie82

Superstar
"VIP juice" sounds eerily similar to "jesus juice" (alleged michael jackson reference to wine), I'm not saying she's lying, but UGH, reaaaalllllyyy (???) these recycled tropes kind of make it seem manufactured or at least "spiced up' for the media...
i repeat it's not the first time that he was accused of sexual assault , so ...

Berrywon88

Star
Nick Carter from Bsb , was accusing of raping an autistic fan, it's an humiliation ritual? they want ruining his image ? Or he's really an abuser?

During the earlier days of the internet there use to be many self made websites (geosites etc.), forums, and chat rooms..and I remember the stories going around about Nick at that time. Everything has been swept off the internet these days and become corporate, but back then you heard from real people about these stars. A lot of young women were saying very similar things about being r*ped by Nick, him taking their virginity, or if consented he treated them roughly during s*x etc. That he slept with many many young fans while touring with his boy band at their peak of fame. Now this was around 2003 when I read about this. Another one I read about at that time was J@red Let0 who would strangle women during s*x and him and his brother preyed on young pretty girls. I believed those women then and I believe anyone that comes forward now. These hollyweird celebs are evil scum with good pr.

minnie82

Superstar
During the earlier days of the internet there use to be many self made websites (geosites etc.), forums, and chat rooms..and I remember the stories going around about Nick at that time. Everything has been swept off the internet these days and become corporate, but back then you heard from real people about these stars. A lot of young women were saying very similar things about being r*ped by Nick, him taking their virginity, or if consented he treated them roughly during s*x etc. That he slept with many many young fans while touring with his boy band at their peak of fame. Now this was around 2003 when I read about this. Another one I read about at that time was J@red Let0 who would strangle women during s*x and him and his brother preyed on young pretty girls. I believed those women then and I believe anyone that comes forward now. These hollyweird celebs are evil scum with good pr.
Jared Leto look fishy ,not surprised about that , i wonder why his wife is still with him?for money?don't know

midn8t_suns3t

Rookie
Another one I read about at that time was J@red Let0 who would strangle women during s*x and him and his brother preyed on young pretty girls. I believed those women then and I believe anyone that comes forward now. These hollyweird celebs are evil scum with good pr.
Jared Leto is also known for his "method acting" as the Joker. He was using this as a poor excuse to get away from being abusive to his co-stars. So i'm not surprised he's equally shitty in rl.
At first, it was cute to watch Leto's costars describe his ~ method ~ acting. He sent the cast a dead pig at the very first table read. OK. That's fine. But then the depth of Leto's antics progressed to absolute absurdity. He refused to be called his real name on set. Instead, cast and crew had to address him as Mistah J. He also terrorized his castmates with anal beads, live rats, and used condoms. In fact, Method Actor Jared Leto spent more time playing The Joker on set than he did in the damn movie.

Diogenes

Established
Jared Leto look fishy ,not surprised about that , i wonder why his wife is still with him?for money?don't know
One truly WTF thing I recently learned about Jared Leto, is that he bought the premises of the Lookout Mountain Laboratory. The WHOLE premises ! Go check out what this LML is.

minnie82

Superstar
his wife and his family threatened this youtuber after the video of him exposing Nick Carter sexual assaults :