Netflix new show "Insatiable"

L.B.

Established
So the plot of this show sends a horrible message about bullying: get violent and get revenge. Blatant brainwashing promoting teen girls to take matters into their own hands if they are bullied. But what is worse is that in the promo videos there's a character who is always wearing overalls with an all seeing eye on it ..... or in the promo photo she has a rainbow on it and another patch that says 'this space for rent.' And I saw a screenshot of the disturbing scene on the Netflix menu that looked like they were in a pagent called "Miss Magic Jesus." And showed a cartoon character of Jesus with the top half of magicians costume over his robe. Horrible! I will not watch this show because just this sceenshot alone was so blasphemous.

L.B.

Established
The creator is super sick in the head and sinister. Oh and she was a producer on the show Dexter...so go figure. Also the IMDb for the lead actress,Debby Ryan, lists her credits as being in a ton of Disney stuff. Plus under the 'Trivia' section it says the lead actress is a Christian. Ok that does make sense in the matter that alot of celebrities claim to be Christian in order to lead masses AWAY from Christ. Like Justin Bieber. I'm so disturbed by everything amd everyone involved with this show.

Last edited: