Nations taking their places for Ezekiel 38 / Psalm 83 / Isaiah 17

TokiEl

Superstar
proven yet again that xtianity is a fake religion, a polythiestic/pagan roman creation.
You are put on unignore since the shepherde is gracious L0L

I see you quote bible verses which state that the Father of Jesus Christ is God.

Good we agree on that.

The question is if Jesus Christ is God ?

Bad we don't agree on that.

Can it be that God is a little like man who is composed of three parts (body soul and spirit) ? God is of course much greater than man and so can it be that God is at least but probably more complex than man ? And since man is still somewhat of a mystery... can it be that God is more mysterious still ?

All good questions and i suspect the answer is yes yes yes.

Now nobody is denying that the Father of Jesus Christ is God... but is the Logos who became the Son also God ? That is as part of a triune nature (like man) together with the Holy spirit ?

Some of the sayings of Jesus are unequivocally something only God would say (or a madman). Christians don't believe Jesus is a madman... but a lot of jews do. Can it be that God like man is composed of three parts ? If so then the Father the Logos/Son and the Holy spirit together make up God... (akin like body soul and spirit make up man).

John 5 22Furthermore, the Father judges no one, but has assigned all judgment to the Son, 23so that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.

John 8 23Then He told them, “You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. 24That is why I told you that you would die in your sins. For unless you believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.”

John 8 58“Truly, truly, I tell you,” Jesus declared, “before Abraham was, I am!”

John 14 6Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. 7If you had known Me, you would know My Father as well. From now on you do know Him and have seen Him.”

Now i know that Jesus is God is not halal in the quran and islam... but that's not my problem. I have shown biblical evidence that there is a God wannabe on the temple mount... so the ball is in your court.

Do you want to honour God or a God wannabe ?

You are put on unignore since the shepherde is gracious L0L

I see you quote bible verses which state that the Father of Jesus Christ is God.

Good we agree on that.

The question is if Jesus Christ is God ?

Bad we don't agree on that.

Can it be that God is a little like man who is composed of three parts (body soul and spirit) ? God is of course much greater than man and so can it be that God is at least but probably more complex than man ? And since man is still somewhat of a mystery... can it be that God is more mysterious still ?

All good questions and i suspect the answer is yes yes yes.

Now nobody is denying that the Father of Jesus Christ is God... but is the Logos who became the Son also God ? That is as part of a triune nature (like man) together with the Holy spirit ?

Some of the sayings of Jesus are unequivocally something only God would say (or a madman). Christians don't believe Jesus is a madman... but a lot of jews do. Can it be that God like man is composed of three parts ? If so then the Father the Logos/Son and the Holy spirit together make up God... (akin like body soul and spirit make up man).

John 5 22Furthermore, the Father judges no one, but has assigned all judgment to the Son, 23so that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.

John 8 23Then He told them, “You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. 24That is why I told you that you would die in your sins. For unless you believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.”

John 8 58“Truly, truly, I tell you,” Jesus declared, “before Abraham was, I am!”

John 14 6Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. 7If you had known Me, you would know My Father as well. From now on you do know Him and have seen Him.”

Now i know that Jesus is God is not halal in the quran and islam... but that's not my problem. I have shown biblical evidence that there is a God wannabe on the temple mount... so the ball is in your court.

Do you want to honour God or a God wannabe ?

1) are you the shepherd?

ive explained to you...that the body and mind are NOT the soul.
The sadducee's made the mistake of equating the 'self' with the body. Hence in their philosophy, to murder Jesus meant 'he is DONE/FINISHED' whereas Jesus said
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

2) that God is at least but probably more complex than man ? And since man is still somewhat of a mystery... can it be that God is more mysterious still ?

you were constantly peddling the argument that the bible is all that matters, now appealing to some mystery.

yet it was me who explained that
Ther eis a left brain logical truth and a right brain mystical truth.
from the left brain, God is not contained inside His creation and is Trancendent.
from the right brain, God's presence can be felt anywhere you like, He is Immanent in all things.

As far as the nature of the LOGOS is concerned..whether it is the macrocosm or the holy spirit on the microcosmic level..these are the modes through which God's Immanence is revealed.
here's the thing, the grand 'mystery'...
that God is IMMANENT IN ALL THINGS and this was the essence of Jesus's message.
Whilst the common jewish theologian made God distant as a Trancendent Godhead who is far removed from man and our earthly problems....Jesus wanted people to hold the SINGLE EYE ie to see ONENESS IN ALL...
hence 'to the pure all things are pure'.
this is not true from the left brain pov but it is true from the right brain pov.

islam is a religion of balance and hence it is said
Imam Malik (r) said, “Whoever studies jurisprudence (fiqh) and didn’t study Sufism (tasawwuf) will be corrupted; and whoever studied tasawwuf and didn’t study jurisprudence will become a heretic; and whoever combined both will be reach the Truth.”

here, jurisprudence refers to the Logical truth whilst tasawuff to the mystical.
apply this to the jews in the time of Jesus. They were very good in matters of LAW and logic, but lacked in the mystical connection to God, hence 'corrupt'.

Acts 2:40
With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, “Save yourselves from this corrupt generation.”

and the latter wherein a person holds all these mystical beliefs but loses sight of the logical truth, they lose their way in what is right and wrong or true and false, and become heretics.

Hence my argument is that
John 1:1 specfiically highlights both perspectives.
it states that The WORD WAS WITH GOD (logically this is the correct theology and i accept it, the LOGOS/WORD is God's Eternal expression. Within that, the logos is the sum of all things 'else than God' and hence it contains everything. Your entire story, has existed with God, in the LOGOS eternally'. hence even your true origin is the LOGOS.
now where i go out of scripture partially (but not really) is where i compare this concept to that of many other belief systems/mythologies.
the LOGOS has been symolically described in ancient beliefs, as THE PRIMORDIAL WATERS/WATERY ABYSS. in sufism even as the PRIMORDIAL INK.
so our story, is interesting. our SPIRIT is a drop of that water..and will return to it.
However our soul, mind and body are coming from the ink..that is, our destiny, our story, personality etc.
within all of that, for what it's worth, i view hell like evaporation. the water dissolves and returns to the source in a different way to the drops that join with rivers and return to the sea that way.
btw even this stuff, is heavy in christian literature. there are millions of christian texts, ive read many at random over the past 20 years.

However if i had to get closer to core scripture, id say that, Genesis 1 may begin with
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

however the rest of it then goes into detail explaining the process...
and hence it really begins here

2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

this is just mythology in writing, it was for the simple minds of the wandering israelites. 'the earth' being formeless and empty, means there was nothing...except the WATERS and the spirit of God.
the spirit of God HOVERING over the waters, was the Holy Spirit coming from the LOGOS.
here, the Waters is the same LOGOS.

what came from the holy spirit?
3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness.
light (wisdom) and darkness...and hence alpha and omega (Revelation 1).

However just to be clear with you. In islamic sufism, the actions of Jesus would be the actions of GOD. from the mystical pov, Jesus is God, not literally, not logically, and not to be said openly because you have to cater to the lowest common denominator. However to the initiated, Jesus is God because Jesus put his carnal nature to death and hence everything he did...was God acting through him. From that pov, it's like if you look at yourself in a mirror, you still view the reflection as your own self. in this sense, it is God acting through Jesus anyway.
However this approach is not limited to Jesus. The logos incarnated in Jesus, which means Jesus unique...but to still limit the Immanence of God and the logos to a single entity is wrong..the logos is everywhere because ultimately it is akin to a prism revealing God's light, His Immanence etc.
Jesus's primary mission, was to open peoples hearts and minds so they could have that inner connection to God and not rely on third parties and theology.

key example..if you were in a nature spot right now and looked all around..
is God present in that place? logically, NO. God is not contained inside His creation. God is TRancendent.
from the mystical pov, you could easily perceive God and hence God would be present, for you.

the quotes you've offered, in light of my beliefs as above, mean that i can tell the difference between 2 different perspectives and understand that the mystical is personal and subjective anyway.
if i can perceive of God when looking up at the stars...and then i fell down in worship...i would appear to be a star worshipper.
i understand you're essentially claiming that everything Jesus was, was basically God acting through this appearance if you will...and i have no issue with that. i dont regard the appearance, from a logical pov, as 'God', only from the mystical pov. Yet again, that approach, coming from the 'single eye', oneness of being...is a big part of sufi islam

authentic christianity is not much different to sufi islam btw. authentic christianity was THE ORDER OF MELCKEZIDEK.

3) Jesus came...after over 1200 years of mosaic law and jewish theology.
the Quran came to a pagan arab civilisation who had zero knowledge of all things abrahimic except that they came from abraham. in one instance Mohammad took down an image depicting Abraham practicing divination. Mohammad said 'they know he didnt practice divination'.
the point being that these people required a back to basics scripture that wasnt complicated with 3 in 1 mystical theology.

besides...ive often spoken to christians on here about people like philo, St augustine etc.
when iw as young, i read a book of Rumi's..and held close to my heart, a certain 'saying'. I discovered years later, that it was actually from St Augustine..

God is the Lover, Beloved, and Love
islam focuses more on the attribute RAHMA.
That is, Allah is Rahmah aswell as the bestower of Rahma.
hence the words
Bismillah IrRahman IrRaheem
which btw, represent the true underlying idea behind the trinity.
Bismillah represents the Trancendence Absolute nature of God, IrRahman represents the macrocosmic expression and IrRaheem/creation 'bestowing of Mercy' the macrocosmic.

4) you never showed me evidence, only your warped interpretations suggesting you've suffered brain damage.
isaiah 14 is about the king of babylon.the term 'lucifer/morning star' is only reflecting the position of a king..as WISE. ie lucifer represents the wise king. Hence in Revelation, the holy spirit will bestow the morning star to kings

26 To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations— 27 that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery’[b]—just as I have received authority from my Father. 28 I will also give that one the morning star. 2

hindus dont typically use the word 'mount of congregation', but they also hold similar views concerning the day of judgement. However in their beliefs, their locations are within their own nation. just like they bathe in the ganges river.
the point being, just because some pagan religion believed in a mount of congregation, doesnt mean it was JERUSALEM. they had their own.
jerusalem was not sacred to them. the king of babylon destroyed the temple and jerusalem.

where in the bible did it ever say that SATAN wanted to occupy THE temple mount for 1000 years? nowhere.

TokiEl

Superstar
3) Jesus came...after over 1200 years of mosaic law and jewish theology.
the Quran came to a pagan arab civilisation who had zero knowledge of all things abrahimic except that they came from abraham. in one instance Mohammad took down an image depicting Abraham practicing divination. Mohammad said 'they know he didnt practice divination'.
the point being that these people required a back to basics scripture that wasnt complicated with 3 in 1 mystical theology.
John 4 22You worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews. 23But a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth, for the Father is seeking such as these to worship Him. 24God is Spirit, and His worshipers must worship Him in spirit and in truth.”

So salvation is from the jews... not from hindus arabs germans etc etc. It is the jewish religious Scriptures which are inspired and preserved by God and the Messiah whom we know is Jesus is a jew... not hindu arab nor german etc etc.

4) you never showed me evidence, only your warped interpretations suggesting you've suffered brain damage.
isaiah 14 is about the king of babylon.the term 'lucifer/morning star' is only reflecting the position of a king..as WISE. ie lucifer represents the wise king. Hence in Revelation, the holy spirit will bestow the morning star to kings
So his name is Helel ben Sahar.

A son of the morning aka an angel. And in arabic Hilal is crescent.

Angels are dignitaries and the prince of Persia opposed Gabriel for 21 days until the Archangel showed up. Yes angels are also called kings and princes in the bible. So this king or angel of Babylon in Isaiah 14 wants to be like God of Israel... by establishing himself on the same mount as God of Israel.

Also an adversary angel is called the god of the world in this age...

2 Corinthians 4 4The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers so they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

John 4 22You worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews. 23But a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth, for the Father is seeking such as these to worship Him. 24God is Spirit, and His worshipers must worship Him in spirit and in truth.”

So salvation is from the jews... not from hindus arabs germans etc etc. It is the jewish religious Scriptures which are inspired and preserved by God and the Messiah whom we know is Jesus is a jew... not hindu arab nor german etc etc.

Angels are dignitaries and the prince of Persia opposed Gabriel for 21 days until the Archangel showed up. Yes angels are also called kings and princes in the bible. So this king or angel of Babylon in Isaiah 14 wants to be like God of Israel... by establishing himself on the same mount as God of Israel.

Also an adversary angel is called the god of the world in this age...

2 Corinthians 4 4The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers so they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

1) well I don't disagree with that per se ie that salvation came from JEWS (real jews, not merely bloodline mixed with ashkenazi/khazar, but the authentic jews of blood and spirit and that obv means 'the prophets'). The dharmic religions of the east lost the way, however unlike you, we believe that ultimately there is ONE truth and it was given to the whole world throughout history, long before 'Jesus'. That truth was corrupted over time. We share in the same metaphysical nature, so a lot of ideas come from other religions and enter into jewish thought.

All i've done is given you examples of similar ideas shared across religions pertaining to the origin, the nature of the LOGOS.
I don't know if you knew this or not, but philo was a jewish philosopher, who before Jesus, merged this greek LOGOS term into jewish thought. So 'salvation is from jews' has nothing to do with overlapping metaphysical concepts...you complete imbecile.

2)

Hilal just means BEGINNING which also applies to the crescent. the cresent btw is a turkic symbol and is not 'islamic' ie it wasnt even used as a symbol of islam in the early period of islam. the turkic muslims came centuries later. wtf sort of dog shit arguments are these?
xtians are clueless.

3) again in isaiah 14, it refers to A MAN not an angel...and hence it talks of him going to the underworld/grave.
9 The realm of the dead below is all astir
to meet you at your coming;

Those who see you stare at you,
they ponder your fate:
“Is this the man who shook the earth
and made kingdoms tremble,
17 the man who made the world a wilderness,

who overthrew its cities
and would not let his captives go home?”

Michael is referred to as a prince of the HEAVENS...not the earth.
what angel was referred to as a king?

once again, Mount ZAPHON is not the temple mount.

1. Isaiah 14:13 Or of the north; Zaphon was the most sacred mountain of the Canaanites.

you xtians are pretty much worshipping your own egos. your allegiance is not to a book of a theology, but to your own identity and religious affiliation by extention. all i see is utter dog shit arguments.

TokiEl

Superstar
All i've done is given you examples of similar ideas shared across religions pertaining to the origin, the nature of the LOGOS.
I don't know if you knew this or not, but philo was a jewish philosopher, who before Jesus, merged this greek LOGOS term into jewish thought. So 'salvation is from jews' has nothing to do with overlapping metaphysical concepts...you complete imbecile.
So 2000 years ago the LOGOS incarnated in a biological body whom we know as Jesus Christ. And He is the Saviour of sinners since He took our place on the cross instead of us. That's why we are forgiven when we believe in Him and so repent our sins.

Hilal just means BEGINNING which also applies to the crescent. the cresent btw is a turkic symbol and is not 'islamic' ie it wasnt even used as a symbol of islam in the early period of islam. the turkic muslims came centuries later. wtf sort of dog shit arguments are these?
xtians are clueless.
Crescent in arabic is hilal... and is a symbol of islam. It doesn't matter when it came into use. God of israel in Isaiah 14 gave several clues as to who this God wannabe is. And the god of islam is the god of the world in this age.

3) again in isaiah 14, it refers to A MAN not an angel...and hence it talks of him going to the underworld/grave.
Also God of israel and angels are called man in the old testament... so does that fact make them men ? No of course not.

once again, Mount ZAPHON is not the temple mount.
The word zaphon is used several times in the bible to denote north.

The mount in question is the mount of congregation... where the israelites congregated three times a year for a thousand years.

On that mount on the north side... a God wannabe would pretend to be God of israel.

So 2000 years ago the LOGOS incarnated in a biological body whom we know as Jesus Christ. And He is the Saviour of sinners since He took our place on the cross instead of us. That's why we are forgiven when we believe in Him and so repent our sins.

Crescent in arabic is hilal... and is a symbol of islam. It doesn't matter when it came into use. God of israel in Isaiah 14 gave several clues as to who this God wannabe is. And the god of islam is the god of the world in this age.

Also God of israel and angels are called man in the old testament... so does that fact make them men ? No of course not.

The word zaphon is used several times in the bible to denote north.

The mount in question is the mount of congregation... where the israelites congregated three times a year for a thousand years.

On that mount on the north side... a God wannabe would pretend to be God of israel.

1) So 2000 years ago the LOGOS incarnated in a biological body whom we know as Jesus Christ. And He is the Saviour of sinners since He took our place on the cross instead of us. That's why we are forgiven when we believe in Him and so repent our sins.

you can only receive the fruit of these beliefs if you
-had the correct beliefs concerning God swell as Jesus in the first place. If you're going to contradict and believe in some polythiesm like the old testament jews did, then you have nothing to do with Jesus anyway.
-The cross doesn't merely represent your accountability of sin
ie 'believe in the above and you get a free pass, your sins dont count, you're forgiven etc'
it is about curtailing the very nature of sin at it's root. So, Jesus put his carnal nature, the serpent, to death on the cross. If Jesus was a living symbol in your heart and you loved him, by extention of his life reflecting in you, his qualities would naturally reflect in you..and thus, your flesh would also die. you wouldnt need to actively fight your carnal nature, it would just die a death on it's own.

if you are still experience your carnal nature, then it means you are still subject to sin and hence death. So you arent born again and are like any other pleb. However it's worse than that for you, because at least jews and muslims have the law of God. Even if we break that law, we still feel the depth of sin by the standard of the law embedded in our conscience. You on the otherhand become like the israelites after 400 years in egypt, without the law and without faith.
Paul argued that the circumcision was a dead symbol on the basis that people were still sinning. the crucifixion was a living symbol in it's time. However the cross later became the symbol of roman imperialism and hence a symbol of the BEAST. It represents the sword of conquest and mruder..and it is a fashion symbol that holds no meaning.

2) angels being mistaken for men or in the appearance of men, doesnt make them men. satan is not a man.

God has certainly never been a man..and any literature depicting God in such a way is mythological and symbol, not literal.
however it is interesting you have flushed your theology down the toilet just to try and exist in a convo with me....

3)The word zaphon is used several times in the bible to denote north.

you're clinging onto this for dear life.

Psalm 48:2
Beautiful in its loftiness, the joy of the whole earth, like the heights of Zaphon is Mount Zion, the city of the Great King.

here mount zion is compared to mount zaphon...clearly not the same place then.
FOOTNOTE
Zaphon was the most sacred mountain of the Canaanites.

likewise Baal was the deity associated with mount zaphon.
it has nothing to do with the temple mount.

Still all of this rests on even the belief that satan was supposed to conquer the temple mount and hold it for the 1260 lunar years islam did.
which makes no sense.

parable of tenants, Jesus said the vineyard (and in isaiah 5 we know the vineyard is not some mystical heavenly state of existence, but physical jerusalem) would be taken from the tenants (jews) and given to another people who would produce the fruits.

it is only after the 1260 lunar years of islamic rule, we get to the end of the revelation 11 prophecy and the rev 12 prophecy which is linked. that is as soon as israel was created...
and what do we get? war against the woman's offspring
'a city like sodom and egypt'.
makes sense, masonic and gay now it is.

so satan ruled jerusalem for 1260 lunar years? so what happened to Jesus becoming 'a light for the gentiles' which results in the gentile conquest of the vineyard, becoming the new tenants? it appears you believe more in the power of satan than in God.

TokiEl

Superstar
However the cross later became the symbol of roman imperialism and hence a symbol of the BEAST.
1 Cor 1 20Where is the wise man? Where is the scribe? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? 21For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know Him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe.

22Jews demand signs and Greeks search for wisdom, 23but we preach Christ crucified, a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, 24but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.

Psalm 48:2
Beautiful in its loftiness, the joy of the whole earth, like the heights of Zaphon is Mount Zion, the city of the Great King.

here mount zion is compared to mount zaphon...clearly not the same place then.
FOOTNOTE
Zaphon was the most sacred mountain of the Canaanites.

likewise Baal was the deity associated with mount zaphon.
it has nothing to do with the temple mount.
Strong's Hebrew: 6828. צָפוֹן (tsaphon) — 153 Occurrences

tsaphon: north
Original Word: צָפוֹן
Part of Speech: Noun Feminine
Transliteration: tsaphon
Phonetic Spelling: (tsaw-fone')
Definition: north

So tsaphon denotes north... and if hypothetically mount tsaphon was ment it would be written har/(mount) tsaphon.

Case closed.

1 Cor 1 20Where is the wise man? Where is the scribe? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? 21For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know Him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe.

22Jews demand signs and Greeks search for wisdom, 23but we preach Christ crucified, a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, 24but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.

Strong's Hebrew: 6828. צָפוֹן (tsaphon) — 153 Occurrences

tsaphon: north
Original Word: צָפוֹן
Part of Speech: Noun Feminine
Transliteration: tsaphon
Phonetic Spelling: (tsaw-fone')
Definition: north

So tsaphon denotes north... and if hypothetically mount tsaphon was ment it would be written har/(mount) tsaphon.

Case closed.

1) Paul was not addressing you. He was addressing a church in his own time with all due contexts.

Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’
so much for the cross.

2) mount zaphon has never ever been a description or reference to Mount Zion. Mount zion was compared to mount zaphon in the psalm so the evidence is against you.

if you lived in Nazareth or anywhere north of jerusalem, My Zion would not be 'north' but mount zaphon would always be north, hence the name.
you lot are rubbish at this game.

i forget to add that this whole argument at zaphon is based on the idea that you think islam's conquest/rule of the temple mount for 1260 days was 'satans plan all along and proof that satan occupied the temple mount for 1260 lunar years'.

there is no biblical foundation for such a belief. Never in the bible does it say satan wants to occupy it. The 4 beasts themselves were relevant due to their rule and authority over the temple mount. The end times Beast is a re-emergence of Rome. It is not islam centric but rome/west centric.

However to even try and focus on such a point means you're negating and ignoring (throwing the book behind your arses again) other parts of the bible and prophecy.

examples
-babylon still existed in the christian era...until islam came and ended it permanently. Thus islam was against the beast systems. Islam ended the line of persian kings permanently. Islam conquered greco-byzantine territory...the only beast territory islam hasnt conquered is ROME and that is in our end times prophecy and is going to happen when Jesus comes. That is, the fall of the BEAST system proper.

so if islam is satan and the beasts are satan, satan is against satan?
since you wipe your arse with the bible, rather than throw it behind your arse, since you have so little regard for that book, here, let me just quote it since you barely know the book.
Matthew 12:26
6 If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then can his kingdom stand?

-God promised to make ishmael a great nation.
so it's fair to say what ishmael's bloodline would become, would certainly become more powerful than the 4 beasts of Daniel. Yet the greatness of ishmael as a nation, could only come 'after shiloh has come' ie 'the sceptre shall not depart from judah until shiloh has come'.
it makes natural sense that the ishmaelites could only become great AFTER Jesus, which points to islam.

-you have references like isaiah 42's new song prophecy..and then you have Revelation 11 and 12's reference to 1260 days, fulfilled by islamic rule over the temple mount for 1260 lunar years. Rev 12 references the wilderness with this figure too. makes perfect sense.

-in the parable of tenants, Jesus said the jewish tenants would be kicked out and God would replace them with a people who would produce it's fruit.
So you're telling me that God decided to give it to SATAN instead? makes sense.

38 “But when the tenants saw the son, they said to each other, ‘This is the heir. Come, let’s kill him and take his inheritance.’ 39 So they took him and threw him out of the vineyard and killed him.

40 “Therefore, when the owner of the vineyard comes, what will he do to those tenants?”

41 “He will bring those wretches to a wretched end,” they replied, “and he will rent the vineyard to other tenants, who will give him his share of the crop at harvest time.”

yeh that sounds like 1000 years of satan's reign.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
After airstrikes, Syria warns Israel not to drag region toward ‘total escalation’

Flares of Syrian air defense rockets are seen in the sky of Damascus on April 4, 2023. (photo: Stringer / AFP)

Syria’s foreign ministry on Tuesday warned that Israel risked dragging the region toward “total escalation” after another overnight airstrike near Damascus attributed to the Jewish state.

In a message to Israel’s adversaries during at a Tuesday pre-Passover toast at the Defense Ministry, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said that “no [internal] dispute will prevent us from” protecting ourselves from attacks.

A fourth airstrike in Syria attributed to Israel within the span of a week was carried out early Tuesday morning, reportedly killing two Syrian civilians.

TokiEl

Superstar
i forget to add that this whole argument at zaphon is based on the idea that you think islam's conquest/rule of the temple mount for 1260 days was 'satans plan all along and proof that satan occupied the temple mount for 1260 lunar years'.

there is no biblical foundation for such a belief. Never in the bible does it say satan wants to occupy it.
Sure the bible states that a God wannabe will copy God by establishing himself on the mount of moed (appointed time, place, or meeting) in the sides of tsaphon (north).

Now we know that god of islam is not God since he rejects Jesus Christ as his son. L0L

So since god of islam is established on the mount of moed in the sides of tsaphon... it makes sense that this prophecy is about that idol of islam.

The temple mount was walled and made into a plaza by king Herod... and was the place of the roman fort in Jerusalem. God's temple was above the Gihon spring... and so a couple hundred feet south and a little lower in elevation than the temple mount. Not one stone was left of God's temple and so jews are wailing at the walls of what was a roman fort.L0L

Last edited:
Sure the bible states that a God wannabe will copy God by establishing himself on the mount of moed (appointed time, place, or meeting) in the sides of tsaphon (north).

Now we know that god of islam is not God since he rejects Jesus Christ as his son. L0L

So since god of islam is established on the mount of moed in the sides of tsaphon... it makes sense that this prophecy is about that idol of islam.

The temple mount was walled and made into a plaza by king Herod... and was the place of the roman fort in Jerusalem. God's temple was above the Gihon spring... and so a couple hundred feet south and a little lower in elevation than the temple mount. Not one stone was left of God's temple and so jews are wailing at the walls of what was a roman fort.L0L

1) Sure the bible states that a God wannabe will copy God by establishing himself on the mount of moed (appointed time, place, or meeting) in the sides of tsaphon (north).

and as i said mount zaphon is not mount zion. no matter how bad you try to bullshit your way around this, it won't change that fact.
so like i pointed out, if you lived in Nazareth, mount zion would be south not north. Zaphon is north to all of israel, hence it's name/title.

2) Now we know that god of islam is not God since he rejects Jesus Christ as his son. L0L

i know you're eternally stupid, but for anyone with an ounce of intelligence...
the SON is just a metaphorical adaptation for the greek term LOGOS. it's a term PHILO first applied to the concept of the logos, which he had equated with the term IMAGE OF GOD from the Torah.
hence it says the Son is the IMAGE.
Anyway, the Quran refers to Jesus Christ as THE WORD OF ALLAH.
THE WORD=THE LOGOS.

what islam doesnt do is get bogged down by judaic/hebrew linguistic nonsense, since in the Bible there were many 'sons of God' and whilst the jews understood it to be metaphorical, the xtians who were the dumbest of dumb, took it literally.
so now you have a giant white guy in the clouds who begets baby jesus.
islam rejects THAT sort of nonsense.

3) we are talking about isaiah 14..
you're the only entity on the planet dumb enough, out of utter desperation and dejection, to try and alter it's meaning into something else.
you also want to rewrite judaism, since jews never took mount zaphon for mount zion. the psalm compared moint zion to mount zion
how does that work if it's the same place?

The name literally means ‘lord of Mount Zaphon.’ Mount Zaphon is mentioned in Isaiah 14:13 as the summit to which the king of Babel, who is euphemistically compared to the adversary of Hashem, defiantly established himself over the divine assembly —

Once you thought in your heart, “I will climb to the sky; Higher than the stars of God I will set my throne. I will sit in the mount of assembly, On the summit of Zaphon:

Geographically, צפון corresponds to modern-day Jebel Aqra, a limestone mountain on the Mediterranean Sea that is situated on the modern Syrian-Turkish border. The ancient port of Ugarit lies just 19 miles to the south. As briefly mentioned in the introduction to Part 1, Baal Zaphon was synonymous with the Canaanite and Ugaritic deity Haddu.

According to Herbert Niehr in his article Baal Zaphon in the Dictionary of Deities and Demons in the Bible, the mountain of Zaphon was the cosmic summit par excellence, and “the name of the mountain was transferred to further Baal-sanctuaries outside Ugarit.”

4) The temple mount was walled and made into a plaza by king Herod... and was the place of the roman fort in Jerusalem. God's temple was above the Gihon spring... and so a couple hundred feet south and a little lower in elevation than the temple mount. Not one stone was left of God's temple and so jews are wailing at the walls of what was a roman fort.L0L

the temple mount is not to be confused with the second temple, or herod's temple.
it is called the temple mount because it housed the temple.
when Jesus said 'not one stone of the temple would be left standing', he wasnt claiming the temple mount would be destroyed.

you really thought you were going to be the caped crusader of pagan xtianity with a completely new theology and a new bible.
the pagan edition of the bible.

TokiEl

Superstar
bla bla bla
In the bible we learn that the Logos incarnated as the Son of God and the Son of Man for that matter. In the quran we learn that the god of islam rejects Jesus Christ as his son.

So those two texts are not compatible.

Surely the bible which we think is inspired by God... must include something about a god with over a billion followers who reject the Saviour himself ?

And as the shepherde has shown... God don't disappoint.

Now i am confident that truths have been served... but i won't force you to receive it.

You are free to believe what you want... until time's up.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
1) Sure the bible states that a God wannabe will copy God by establishing himself on the mount of moed (appointed time, place, or meeting) in the sides of tsaphon (north).

and as i said mount zaphon is not mount zion. no matter how bad you try to bullshit your way around this, it won't change that fact.
so like i pointed out, if you lived in Nazareth, mount zion would be south not north. Zaphon is north to all of israel, hence it's name/title.
There is no mention of a mount tsaphon nor mount zion for that matter... it is mount moed.

Since the name of the mount is not mentioned it is of course open for opinions... some think it is a celestial mount where satan will sit in place of God. And to that i have to ask... how exactly is satan supposed to dethrone God in heaven ?

You keep mentioning mount tsaphon but tsaphon is consistently translated as north in all bible versions... except for a few newer versions like NIV. And there is no word mount before tsaphon and so it's not a mount... no the mount is mount moed in the sides of the north.

I am aware that this insight into Isaiah 14 is cutting edge... but then again i am the shepherde... who solved Daniel's 70 weeks prophecy.

I don't know anybody else who did.

In the bible we learn that the Logos incarnated as the Son of God and the Son of Man for that matter. In the quran we learn that the god of islam rejects Jesus Christ as his son.

So those two texts are not compatible.

Surely the bible which we think is inspired by God... must include something about a god with over a billion followers who reject the Saviour himself ?

And as the shepherde has shown... God don't disappoint.

Now i am confident that truths have been served... but i won't force you to receive it.

You are free to believe what you want... until time's up.

1) In the bible we learn that the Logos incarnated as the Son of God and the Son of Man for that matter. In the quran we learn that the god of islam rejects Jesus Christ as his son.

the gospel was not revealed in english, it was revealed in aramaic and thus the language was catered to those people in accordance with terminology and contexts they were familiar with. the fact is the term LOGOS was never used in the old testament but came into being in greek philosophy before it entered into the gospel. So now matter how you try to claim divinity to the term, the fact is divinity spoke in a familiar language to a familiar audience, the hellenised world more specifically.
none of the above can apply to the arab/muslim world.

When you translate the word 'ben elohim' you do so within the english language framework subject to modern english contexts.
for example, we see how the word SON is used in the none-literal sense, often. someone might say 'go on my son', without it being literal.

basically xtians are not only pagan, they are autistic too lmfao. you can't understand basic language, what is literal and what is symbolic.
the underlying fact is SON was just metaphorically and symbolically used as a judaic substitute for LOGOS...
the logos is the primary term which islam has repeated. son was the secondary term within a judaic context that has no place in the muslim world.

Throughout the bible, God has used terms like WIFE/BRIDE aswell as SON for Israel.
So which one was it?
what sort of a daft prick takes these terms literally? like i said, y'all are autistic pagans.

the israelites/jews didnt walk around saying 'GOD IS OUR HUSBAND, IM HIS WIFE' like the way you pagans derp around with the term SON. When God called the judea and israel 'whores', it clearly wasnt literal.
Just as the fallen angels were called 'sons of god', this type of language would not have been taken in the most literal sense.

when the gospel is preached in other parts of the world, it is altered in accordance, thus the christians of the muslim world say ALLAH..in fact they even say Jesus is ALLAH.

2) all you've done is blagged the interpretation of isaiah 14 which is a diss aimed at the king of Babylon.
even the most staunch zionist jew who despises islam and muslims, world tell you you're a moron.

ill find a random jewish 'explanation' of isaiah 14

why would they respect the word of an autistic pagan who doesnt understand basic language and intent?

3) yes the prophecies of islam..
isaiah 42's new song prophecy
or the parable of tenants in conclusion...
or Revelation 11's '1260 days' literally being fulfilled by muslims under the 'day like a year' rule, as in a literal 1260 lunar years

Muslims conquered Jerusalem in 637AD
first crusade where it was lost to Christians..1099AD
Muslims took it back in 1187 and held it till 1948. 761 years and 462 years
Total 1223 years of Muslim control.
In lunar years that is 1223 X 1.03068
That comes to exactly 1260 years.

bible is very accurate, xtians are still pagan though.
you're pissed at islamic jihad, whilst in isaiah 42 God says

and proclaim his praise in the islands.
13 The Lord will march out like a champion,
like a warrior he will stir up his zeal;
with a shout he will raise the battle cry
and will triumph over his enemies.
14 “For a long time I have kept silent,
I have been quiet and held myself back.
But now, like a woman in childbirth,
I cry out, I gasp and pant.
15 I will lay waste the mountains and hills
and dry up all their vegetation;
I will turn rivers into islands
and dry up the pools.
16 I will lead the blind by ways they have not known,
along unfamiliar paths I will guide them;
I will turn the darkness into light before them
and make the rough places smooth.
These are the things I will do;
I will not forsake them.
17 But those who trust in idols,
who say to images, ‘You are our gods,’
will be turned back in utter shame.

note: 'like a woman in childbirth' is an example of metaphorical language.

let the settlements where Kedar lives rejoice.
Let the people of Sela sing for joy;

1 Chronicles 1:29
Descendants of Hagar
These were their descendants: Nebaioth the firstborn of Ishmael, Kedar, Adbeel, Mibsam

the real mount Sela, just as the real mount sinai is in arabia and not in the 'so called 'sinai peninsula'

Revelation 12 directly links that 1260 days to 'the wilderness'. Evenw hen it says 'the woman fled to the wilderness' it is remenicient of Hagar eg
"Then Sarai mistreated Hagar; so she fled from her. "

it makes perfect sense that post-ascent was Ishmael's time, as promised.
Genesis 17:20
And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: I will surely bless him; I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the father of twelve rulers, and I will make him into a great nation.

note: ishmael lived in the wilderness, he had 12 sons. Those 12 sons were not 'rulers' because there was nothing to rule.
the promise of becoming A GREAT NATION, by God, is not a small thing. to become princes of a 'great nation' is something massive. not some random 12 men living in the wilderness with hardly anyone there or any particular importance.

12 rulers, the correct word in hebrew was nshiam
the 12 Caliphs of QURAYSH is a big thing in islam

Narrated Jabir ibn Samurah: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: The religion will continue to be established till there are twelve caliphs over you, and the whole community will agree on each of them. I then heard from the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) some remarks which I could not understand. I asked my father: What is he saying: He said: all of them will belong to Quraysh. (Book #36, Hadith #4266)

It has been reported on the authority of Jabir b. Samura who said: I went with my father to the Messenger of Allah (may peeace be upon him) and I heard him say: This religion would continue to remain powerful and dominant until there have been twelve caliphs. Then he added something which I couldn't catch on account of the noise of the people. I asked my father: What did he say? My father said: He has said that all of them will be from the Quraish. (Book #020, Hadith #4482)

4)
There is no mention of a mount tsaphon nor mount zion for that matter... it is mount moed.

the mount of assembly in the FAR REACHES OF THE NORTH(ZAPHON)...
which is clearly understood to mean a certain 'mount zaphon'
as explained by the jewish source here

5) you're a shepherd who couldnt figure out the 1260 days prophecy of Revelation, which itself is tied to the final half a week of Daniel's 70 week prophecy.

look, there was 1 week remaining after Jesus. However what was normally '3.5 years' for half a week..became 35 years after Jesus eg 33ad to 68AD, the start of the roman destruction of jerusalem.

that left behind a final 3.5 days of prophecy which becomes the central theme of the 42 months/1260 days prophecies in Revelation. That is tied with the 'period of the gentiles' and to the temple mount. Thus islam's role in that is complete as far as jerusalem is concerned.

one more important point about the term LOGOS.
remember, the jews were invaded by Antiochus epiphanes. He took the temple, smeared it with pigs blood, placed an idol there. He massacred the the sons of judea and he forced hellenism on them.
After the maccabean victory, they promised God they would NEVER accept foreign pagan ideas, culture etc and would remain devoted to judaism.

yet 170+ years later, you had a hellenised judeans adopting greek terms, like LOGOS and HADES but they did this through judaic symbolism.
Eg hades was instead connected to the valley of ben hinnom, which became 'gehenna', whilst the LOGOS was symbolically called 'the only begotten Son of God' and the key point is..this was introduced into jewish thought by the hellenised jewish philosopher, Philo.

telling me 'derp de God scripture' shit doesnt mean much to me. the fact is the underlying terms were introduced into jewish thought by a source outside the bible, a philosopher called philo.
philo and plotinus were two figures who influenced st augustine's conversion to christianity..and he was the founder of christian trinitarianism.
the bible merely continued the use existing terms. it wasnt the Gospel that magically introduced brand new terms and ideas. they already existed.

TokiEl

Superstar
the underlying fact is SON was just metaphorically and symbolically used as a judaic substitute for LOGOS...
the logos is the primary term which islam has repeated. son was the secondary term within a judaic context that has no place in the muslim world.
Luke 1 30So the angel told her, “Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God. 31Behold, you will conceive and give birth to a son, and you are to give Him the name Jesus. 32He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give Him the throne of His father David, 33and He will reign over the house of Jacob forever. His kingdom will never end!”

34“How can this be,” Mary asked the angel, “since I am a virgin?”

35The angel replied, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the Holy One to be born will be called the Son of God.

Jesus is the literal Son of God since He didn't have a human father. And that's why Jesus constantly referred to God as His Father... and God also acknowledged Jesus as His Son.

Matthew 3 16As soon as Jesus was baptized, He went up out of the water. Suddenly the heavens were opened, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and resting on Him. 17And a voice from heaven said, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased!”

The god of the quran rejects being the father of Jesus... and he is right you know... as satan is not the father of Jesus.

TokiEl

Superstar
2) all you've done is blagged the interpretation of isaiah 14 which is a diss aimed at the king of Babylon.
even the most staunch zionist jew who despises islam and muslims, world tell you you're a moron.

ill find a random jewish 'explanation' of isaiah 14
Jews who don't recognize their Messiah should sit down and shut up.

Also he thinks angels don't have free will and so are incapable of falling from grace.

Isn't that what muslims think as well ?

That mount moed in the sides of the north... in Isaiah 14 is mount zion should not come as a surprise since there is where israelites met God of Israel three times a year for over a thousand years.

Psalm 48 2Beautiful in elevation, The joy of the whole earth, Is Mount Zion in the sides of the north, The city of the great King.

The great King is of course... Psalm 2 6“I have installed My King on Zion, upon My holy mountain.” ... who came to His city in this fashion...

Zechariah 9
9“Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion!
Shout, O daughter of Jerusalem!
Behold, your King is coming to you;
He is just and having salvation,
Lowly and riding on a donkey,
A colt, the foal of a donkey.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
5) you're a shepherd who couldnt figure out the 1260 days prophecy of Revelation, which itself is tied to the final half a week of Daniel's 70 week prophecy.
Daniel's 70 sevens prophecy is a countdown to the Messiah and a prince who shall come... and the count begins with the word to restore and rebuild Jerusalem with the wall. Nehemiah wrote a book about it.

So the countdown begins on Nisan in king Artaxerxes 20th year.

Nisan 444 BC ---> 7x360 weeks + 62x360 weeks ---> Nisan 33 AD until the Messiah (who shall be cut off but not for Himself).

------------- Church age or age of grace etc etc ------------

June 7 1967 ---> 7x360 weeks ---> Sept 23 2015 Yom Kippur until the prince who shall come (and confirm a covenant with many).

So Daniel's 70 sevens prophecy is solved.

If i need to explain i will... Jesus Christ rode into Jerusalem on a donkey on Nisan 33 AD and was cutt off or crucified... not for Himself but for the salvation of all who believe in Him. And after that the 62 sevens or 62x360 weeks were spent. And Jerusalem and the Temple were destroyed by the Romans (the people of the prince who shall come...) So only 7 sevens or 7x360 weeks + last seven or 360 weeks left of the countdown.

Word went out to restore control over Jerusalem during the Six Day War on June 7 1967... so count from that date 7 sevens or 7x360 weeks which completed on the Day of Atonement in Sept 23 2015. Two days later the pope of Rome confirmed Agenda 21 in the United Nations. He even began his speech by saying he came in his own name.

In the middle of the last seven or 360 weeks which began on Sept 23 2015 sacrifices ceased or churches closed in early 2020 because of corona.

On the wing of abominations come destructions... we're not there yet but is it the flying roll of Zechariah 5 which looks like a nuclear missile ?

Time will tell.