My Wish for VC…

sailormoon

Established
The way things have shifted in recent years has made me so much less interested in celebrities and pop culture. The deep corruption of several/most countries has been pouring out lately (esp USA), people are moving to Twitter/Rumble and discussing their rights to free speech. The deep state is doing so much in the undercurrent. I really wish VC would pivot more to that type of news, but still do occasionally pop culture things of course. I just noticed most people I know don’t talk about pop culture anymore; times are getting really serious. Pop culture is temporarily(?) dead.

polymoog

Superstar
i like what you said, but i think VCs forte is the entertainment industry. he is the best source for it and although he can write articles on it, hes (probably) not close to providing quality analysis.

i prefer going to a truth source which specializes in that specific field for information.

Sunshine

Established
i like what you said, but i think VCs forte is the entertainment industry. he is the best source for it and although he can write articles on it, hes (probably) not close to providing quality analysis.

i prefer going to a truth source which specializes in that specific field for information.

What sites would you recommend? The sites where I used to go for global news are either taken over by the propagandists on either the PTB side or the hyperbolic CT side, or shut down altogether.

I was actually going to post the question to the forums: where to get the Real Story about what is going on in the world? The catalyst for my search is that I keep hearing rumors about protests in Europe over the housing and health care crises, but I can't find any solid info in mainstream or non-mainstream media.

polymoog

Superstar
What sites would you recommend?
this question keeps popping up.

for me, i like james corbett as a source. corbettreport.com. https://www.corbettreport.com/
he covers NWO strategy and global agendas only. thats all he does (and all i ask of him).

for the entertainment agenda, VC is good.

for climate change scam, tony heller is THE guy. https://realclimatescience.com/

sophia smallstorm has made a unique niche for herself. she gathers info and news from others, but occasionally puts out her own research. i like to peek in and see whats shes up to from time to time: https://www.aboutthesky.com/aboutthesky/smallstorm-blog

there are others and other sites that collate great info and news articles, but theyre not really direct sources of the information.

other people should submit their own favorite sources here, too-- feel free to list a few!

Last edited:

sailormoon

Established
I also think Twitter is a lot better, I mean the links are found there. Substack has some good journalists, and I’ve heard Telegram is good but haven’t actually used it yet. other than that I just watch real stuff like full congressional hearings to get info.

I actually watch a lot of Rumble these days. Russell Brand, Glenn Greenwald, Kim Iverson, Dan Bongino, & Redacted News

L3M4

Star
Look at this sailormoon

sailormoon

Established
What sites would you recommend? The sites where I used to go for global news are either taken over by the propagandists on either the PTB side or the hyperbolic CT side, or shut down altogether.

I was actually going to post the question to the forums: where to get the Real Story about what is going on in the world? The catalyst for my search is that I keep hearing rumors about protests in Europe over the housing and health care crises, but I can't find any solid info in mainstream or non-mainstream media.
The only place I can find uncensored information is on Rumble, but unfortunately most of them are extremely conservative in their approach. I do really enjoy watching Russell Brand, he seems to be the least biased.

sailormoon

Established
Look at this sailormoon

Interesting post! Perhaps it is not the male OR female era anymore. It’s an era of ‘they’s’ and bots. I can’t help but to think of this theory I’ve heard about life cycles. I’ve heard several geologists and archeologists claim there is evidence human life has existed much longer than what we acknowledge. That the first humans were not a cradle of civilization in Mesopotamia. We did not start out as uncultured swine and turn into advanced beings over the course of the last 5,000 years. There is actual evidence of a massive flood (Delvian flood) cir. 30,000 years ago; and it further props the statement that “he who controls the past, controls the future. And he who controls the present, controls the past.” I only share this because the Egyptians are a very fascinating group of people with insane amounts of knowledge. They have influenced our modern day culture in numerous ways, and perhaps they were onto something that was passed to them by the pre-Delvian people. There is a lot of info being suppressed regarding Egyptian knowledge anyways…. If you wanna watch this video it’s a good explanation.