Movies/ tvs shows we watched as kids that were harmful psychologically

Sorry for the long title thread, had to get my point across properly lol and if this has been done please let me know.
I wanted to start a discussion on what movies and or tv shows we watched as kids that we never should have. So many things aimed at kids have so many subliminal messages, and sometimes our parents will allow us to watch movies meant for adults, and have occultic and warped themes to them.
My examples are Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, and Aladdin. Funny enough, one is meant for adults and the other for kids, but both had warped feels to them. I especially should not have watched Indiana Jones because of all the horrible slavery aspects. Why did I watch this so much as a kid? Same with Aladdin. I practically ruined the VHS tape as a kid by playing it so much lol! I don't see the appeal, anymore, because of all the subliminal messaging. There were so many slavery aspects as well, along with some sexuality. I fear this also molds our minds later on in life and dictates how we become as adults. This is the plan of the elites for sure.
One example where I wasn't a kid, something that I watched about 5 years or so ago was Bambi. I got horribly triggered by that movie, and was crying so much the next day. Probably had something to do with the sketchy music and the blue bird symbolism triggering me.
Has anyone else experienced this and with what movies or tv shows?

clambot

Veteran
Yeah, sure, babycakes, you boo-hoo'd because of the poor little cartoon that "horribly TRIGGERED" your puny little doll house.

Grow up.

minnie82

Superstar
Sorry for the long title thread, had to get my point across properly lol and if this has been done please let me know.
I wanted to start a discussion on what movies and or tv shows we watched as kids that we never should have. So many things aimed at kids have so many subliminal messages, and sometimes our parents will allow us to watch movies meant for adults, and have occultic and warped themes to them.
My examples are Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, and Aladdin. Funny enough, one is meant for adults and the other for kids, but both had warped feels to them. I especially should not have watched Indiana Jones because of all the horrible slavery aspects. Why did I watch this so much as a kid? Same with Aladdin. I practically ruined the VHS tape as a kid by playing it so much lol! I don't see the appeal, anymore, because of all the subliminal messaging. There were so many slavery aspects as well, along with some sexuality. I fear this also molds our minds later on in life and dictates how we become as adults. This is the plan of the elites for sure.
One example where I wasn't a kid, something that I watched about 5 years or so ago was Bambi. I got horribly triggered by that movie, and was crying so much the next day. Probably had something to do with the sketchy music and the blue bird symbolism triggering me.
Has anyone else experienced this and with what movies or tv shows?
It happen when i was a kid when i watched Disney's Fantasia ,the image with that Demon Chernabog or whatever the name was ,haunting me for days

Dreamymoon

Established
Care Bears movie was awful to be honest. The boy is possessed by a spirit in a book. Even my mum agrees. Always think of that scene where he goes “whereeeeee are theyyyyyyyy”.

Dalit

Star
The Smurfs. There was an episode where it looked like they were going to hell, walking into a pit of fire. They were under a spell. Then they showed that at daycare in front of the toddlers! I was practically crying over that. However, I've always been extremely spiritually sensitive and see things the average person wouldn't see.

Even though no one really went to hell, it was still bothersome. I was 7 years old and allowed to watch almost anything, sometimes watching hours of MTV per day. Still like that MTV actually played music back then though.

The Smurfs. There was an episode where it looked like they were going to hell, walking into a pit of fire. They were under a spell.
Wow that just sounds crazy. It's always something to do with being under a spell, like being hypnotized. And way too much of the hell aspect, as well. All Dogs Go To Heaven was like this, sadly.

Arjibarjoe

Rookie
Anything from Ren and Stimpy. I used to rush home from school to watch that cartoon, loved it, but it did make me feel strange watching it.
looking at it now that whole series was quite sick.

Animaniacs too, hated that cartoon it just seemed off to me even when young.

courage the cowardly dog, need I say more. I loved the surreal animations lol n the 90s but they were very dark.

I actually really liked the regular show, being an adult and coming upon it through my son when he was a teenager I was able to notice a lot of satanic stuff that would go over childrens heads.

it’s everywhere. There’s nowhere on this earth satan hasn’t got his claws into.

Dreamymoon

Established
The Smurfs. There was an episode where it looked like they were going to hell, walking into a pit of fire. They were under a spell. Then they showed that at daycare in front of the toddlers! I was practically crying over that. However, I've always been extremely spiritually sensitive and see things the average person wouldn't see.

Even though no one really went to hell, it was still bothersome. I was 7 years old and allowed to watch almost anything, sometimes watching hours of MTV per day. Still like that MTV actually played music back then though.
Which episode? I was big into them when I was younger

Shuna

Star

I remember this scene, vaguely, but I'm happy to finally say it, it bothered me too.