Me, myself, and I?

L3M4

Star

Why is everyone in this thread so smart and beautiful
Blessings and peace upon all of you always

@Zakat I am very sorry for your loss brother :( I lost two sisters too and they were my best friends too
But you look younger in your photo my friend like aristocratic

can I share too
my IQ test results:

Screenshot 2023-11-06 at 3.47.32 PM.jpg

Screenshot 2023-11-06 at 3.48.40 PM.jpg

Screenshot 2023-11-06 at 3.48.19 PM.jpg
Screenshot 2023-11-06 at 3.48.08 PM.jpg

L3M4

Star
@L3M4 What is your opinion on Olive's music?
Why do you inquire about that in unrelated random threads? it's the 2nd time you do that?
I already said that music just sounds exactly like an intro main theme song for a 90's Nickelodeon or Disney preadolescent tv series?
What is your opinion on Olive's music?

Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 11.19.53 PM.png

Last edited:

BananaLaser

Veteran
Why do you inquire about that in unrelated random threads? it's the 2nd time you do that?
I already said that music just sounds exactly like an intro main theme song for a 90's Nickelodeon or Disney preadolescent tv series?
What is your opinion on Olive's music?
I would chat with you one on one with these questions, but there isn't a way for me to private message you. I do like her voice, but I don't listen to her music because I don't like who she is as a person, so I therefore don't want to support her by listening to her music. How would you feel if she made a song with Grimes?

L3M4

Star
I would chat with you one on one with these questions, but there isn't a way for me to private message you. I do like her voice, but I don't listen to her music because I don't like who she is as a person, so I therefore don't want to support her by listening to her music. How would you feel if she made a song with Grimes?
she does have a lovely voice but wha do you mean as a person u don't like her? did she do something wrong ??
Grimes has a different style and genre, maybe olive can do background vocals, either way I rarely listen to Grimes anymore
by the way there's already a thread around vc forum discussing the olive

Zakat

Star

Why is everyone in this thread so smart and beautiful
Blessings and peace upon all of you always

@Zakat I am very sorry for your loss brother :( I lost two sisters too and they were my best friends too
But you look younger in your photo my friend like aristocratic

can I share too
my IQ test results:

View attachment 95495

View attachment 95496

View attachment 95497
View attachment 95498

Thanks brother!
Sorry for the late reply!
So, you are INFJ TYPE A.
@DesertRose knows much of these personality types and the others too.
I don't!

Aameen!

Zakat

Star
@Zakat Why were you in jail and also stabbed in the neck my friend!?? That is horrific
why the South African do that is awful
Was in jail because of wifey issues.
Got stabbed cuz I deserved it somehow I guess, though not very happy about it of course.
Yeah, I don't know why he did not like me.

Zakat

Star
Really?
Iirc, INTJ is a rarebird... but I may be wrong.
Maybe it's INFJ which is so rare.
INTJ
INFJ (rarest)

I was wrong, but not by too much.
You are still perfectly strange -
And such.
☺
Hey, thanks! :)

I forgot where she posted it but @DesertRose back then did introduce and present those personality assessments in a very entertaining manner. Now, I just don't feel it that much as then.

Or maybe I am just getting old or something!
1699825489083.png

Hey, thanks! :)

I forgot where she posted it but @DesertRose back then did introduce and present those personality assessments in a very entertaining manner. Now, I just don't feel it that much as then.

Or maybe I am just getting old or something!
View attachment 95981
She's in a different time zone, and I don't think she'll mind if I reference her thread before she's able to :):

In case she does mind, I'm ready fer ya', DR, :p:

Daze

Superstar
I would chat with you one on one with these questions, but there isn't a way for me to private message you.
It's not hard to pm someone. Just hover the cursor over their avatar and click start conversation.

1699826177597.png

You can also click the envelope by the bell and click start conversation there. Then just type in their name.

1699826272222.png

If you're using a phone, then.. This link will take you directly to it.

BananaLaser

Veteran

Flarepath

Star
Incidentally some 20 years ago my solicitor sent me to a psychiatrist in connection with my upcoming vigilante court case, he was probably hoping the shrink would pronounce me nutty so he could get me off on a "guilty but insane" plea.
The shrink sat me opposite him across a desk (no couch) and fired questions at me for about 20 minutes (for example 'do you masturbate' etc) and made a written note of my replies.
When he sent his report to my solicitor a few days later I was surprised to learn that the shrink's report concluded with- "Mr X is a strong-willed individual which would account for the trouble he now finds himself in with the police, but his behaviour was appropriate throughout our interview and i can therefore find no grounds to suggest that the balance of his mind was disturbed"
Drat, I don't want to be "appropriate", it sounds boring..:)