Mark Of The Beast Forced In Phillipines Since 1998?

Vixy

Star
That's what these guys say who live there and they dont sem to have anything to gain by lying.

Vixy

Star
Very true- There are no limits the the evil of man and we are to reveal the evils around us.

rainerann

Star
The mark of the beast is implemented during the time is defined as 42 months, so I don't believe it is possible for this to be the true mark of the beast.

The reality of this time that gets the most speculation from the prophecy, is potentially a very short time. Scripture does say that unless the days were shortened, no one would survive (Matthew 24:22).

Therefore, we know that the prophecy already tells us that the time of beast is shortened to 42 months. Therefore, I consider this whenever I see most dystopian presentations that indicate that this apocalyptic state exists for hundreds of years and speculations like this. It is an encouragement to realize the days have already been shortened.

Their testimony makes me think the poorer people are suffering from an injustice in the same way the poorer people in the US were sterilized at one point during the eugenics movement. I know there is a lot of immigration from the Philippines in the US. Many, many nurses come from the Philippines and scouting agencies hire them and bring them to multiple different locations in the US all the time because we have a nursing shortage.

They will work and send money back to the Philippines a lot of the time, so I know some people who live there live in some serious poverty at times making them likely targets for abuse like this. They could be forcing them to take a chip, but it doesn't seem like this is required for the average person to buy or sell and we have so many Filipino people in the US. If this were required to buy or sell, we would hear about it. Most Filipinos are Christian and very connected to their homeland. I can't imagine not hearing if regular people over there were being required to take a chip to buy or sell. It is an injustice, but it isn't the mark of the beast spoken of in prophecy.

Last edited: