Mandela Effect- Michael Jackson

rainerann

Star
In Brice Taylor's book Thanks for the Memories, she says this same phenomenon was called the Freudian slip. She said that Kissinger would teach her that you could say like 2 bizarre things if you followed it with a normal sentence.

Like for example, if you said, ""the way you make me you feel... you really turn me on"

and the person you were talking to said, "What?"

then you say, ""the way you make me you feel... you really turn me on."

The person you're talking to says, "I don't think I heard you right."

Then, you say, ""the way you make me you feel... you really turn me good"

Then, the person continues talking about the source of their inspiration that helps them to be a positive person who is able to help others feel good about themselves too as though nothing had happened.

However, the idea is that you create doubt and guilt in your victim because this creates a sense of confusion the person will struggle with because they think they are responsible for thinking you said that they were really turning them on, which they believe you didn't say.

This makes them feel guilty and insecure. Guilt is a powerful way to control people.

Aero

Superstar
Are you trying to drop some kind of signals here? Lol I think I see the same picture.

tanayahenry

Rookie
I always thought it was "turn on". But in his live performances, the first part is as said above. And the second time he uses it, it's definitely 'good'. A hardcore MJ fan would know for sure. Anyone?

Etagloc

Superstar
I always thought it was "turn on". But in his live performances, the first part is as said above. And the second time he uses it, it's definitely 'good'. A hardcore MJ fan would know for sure. Anyone?
It's Mandela Effect.... originally it was "you really turn me on".... I used to love that song.

speaking of Michael Jackson...

pw00

Rookie
I remember about a decade ago I noticed it changed. It had always been "on", then one day all I started to hear was "good". At the time I thought they must have changed the lyrics to make them more PG for radio and tv etc. Now I'm awake I realise they don't care about making things more decent, but the lyrics did definitely change.

mecca

Superstar
Even when he says 'gone' it sounds like good. I think he just has weird pronunciation of words. Plus the background vocals clearly say 'on'.