Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande - Rain On Me

Cintra

Star
Reflection analogy.

The surface (above) is what we see.
The truth (beneath) is different.

The dark mirror.
The rain and knives are interesting. they remind me of something, but I am not sure what.

Stephania

Star
So, do you guys have any theory about this?
Is there a darker meaning behind the rain/knifes metaphors?
The whole video seems very symbolic with the trans-humanist/dystopian analogy.
They are trying to invoke Baal and Tammuz and blaspheming the spirit of God, His Prophets, (Wisdom), and Christ (As usual) LoL

I have zero sympathy for the evil witch/jezehellian Gaga for this. It's part for the course/typical- and as far as I'm concerned- she's already in the lake of fire alive with the rest of the Satanists and sell-outs in the industry.
It's too bad what Disney did to children programming them that way though. (Like Grande) They didn't have a choice, unlike sell-outs like Gaga which apparently they are pairing up together.
In any case- what I wrote in the beginning is what this music video is about. They worship Baal and Tammuz. The whole Industry does- along with various other ancient satanic gods/deities. Baal is a big one for them though. Just think about how many times rain is mentioned in music, and how 99.99% of the time it's attributed to a person with no real God above them. That's Baal. Baal is also associated with the 'sun', & 'fertility'. But mainly associated with 'rain'. And sacrifice. Also, in the Bible- when the Prophets of Baal and Jezehells house get upset that their 'god in their image' Baal isn't answering them.. they start cutting themselves with knives.

Last edited:

Stephania

Star
They are trying to invoke Baal and Tammuz and blaspheming the spirit of God, His Prophets, (Wisdom), and Christ (As usual) LoL

I have zero sympathy for the evil witch/jezehellian Gaga for this. It's part for the course/typical- and as far as I'm concerned- she's already in the lake of fire alive with the rest of the Satanists and sell-outs in the industry.
It's too bad what Disney did to children programming them that way though. (Like Grande) They didn't have a choice, unlike sell-outs like Gaga which apparently they are pairing up together.
In any case- what I wrote in the beginning is what this music video is about. They worship Baal and Tammuz. The whole Industry does- along with various other ancient satanic gods/deities. Baal is a big one for them though. Just think about how many times rain is mentioned in music, and how 99.99% of the time it's attributed to a person with no real God above them. That's Baal. Baal is also associated with the 'sun', & 'fertility'. But mainly associated with 'rain'. And sacrifice. Also, in the Bible- when the Prophets of Baal and Jezehells house get upset that their 'god in their image' Baal isn't answering them.. they start cutting themselves with knives.
Prophets of Baal/Astarte (Baal's 'wife'/ 'the queen of heaven' with no God in music) (Prophets of Ahab & Jezebel's house + false marriage bed in Book of Kings) NOT REPRESENTATIVE OF SOLOMON. NOT REPRESENTATIVE OF ELIJAH. NOT REPRESENTATIVE OF CHRIST. WISDOM & SOLOMON'S ENEMIES IN THE BOOK OF PROVERBS. ELIJAH'S ENEMIES IN BOOK OF KINGS. CHRISTS ENEMIES IN GOSPELS AND REVELATION:
(Important to note because the Bible specifically says that this is one of the end times antichrists form of worship/crowns. There are other crowns too in Rev 12.. but this is one. Note: Whore of Babylon clothed in Purple and Scarlet and says not a widow from Babylon against Bride of Christ and Prophets. Ref: Book of Revelation- the house of Jezebel, The Book of Jude- 'as clouds without water', the Book of Proverbs 'as clouds without water'- they are constantly saying that they control the sun, moon and rain over God the Creator and blaspheming the spirit. Fighting against the Son of Man coming in the Clouds in Judgment against them saying that their sorcerous works prove they control the rain and can access God- not risen Christ in 2nd coming with Prophet Elijah against them. 2nd beast heals this deadly wound to one of their heads (the Prince that is to come in Daniel) and tells everyone to worship all of them not God or Christ and they are gods in Rev 13.)
Another note- the ones I listed here are evil prophets of Baal/Astarte. But there are others that took the mark and believe they do control the rain and hate them for being evil and are jealous of Baal. Lol that's a separate list than this one.

The Beatles- Rain
The Beatles- Here comes the Sun
John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band- Watching The Rain
Yoko Ono- It's Gonna Rain
Wings- Mamunia
Paul McCartney- Driving Rain
The Rolling Stones- Rain Fall Down
The Rolling Stones- Little Rain
The Rolling Stones- Give Me Shelter
Led Zepplin- Rain Song
Led Zepplin- Fool in the Rain
The Doors- Riders on the Storm
Greatful Dead- Box of Rain
Greatful Dead- Looks Like Rain
Pink Floyd- Time
Pink Floyd- Rain in the Country
The Who- Love, Reign O'er Me
Jefferson Airplane- Comin' Back to Me
Supertramp- It's Raining Again
Elton John- Seasons of the Rain
Elton John- Just Like Strange Rain
Peter Gabriel- Red Rain
Alan Parson's Project- No Future No Past
Bad Finger- Walk out in the Rain
U2- Mysterious Ways
Aerosmith- Mia
The Police- Shadows in the Rain
Dire Straits- Hand in Hand
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds- Ain't Gonna Rain Anymore
Prince- Purple Rain
Counting Crows- Rain King
Coldplay- Rainy Day
The White Stripes- Red Rain
Jack White- The Dead Weather
Imagine Dragons- Believer
Jay Z- Anything
Jay Z- Feelin' It
Kanye West- Make it Rain
Bruno Mars- It Will Rain
Eminem- Rain Man
Oasis- Live Forever/Cloudburst
Common Feat John Legend- Rain
Moby- Raining Again
Lil Wayne/ Fat Joe- Make It Rain
One Republic- Let it Rain
Usher- Make it Rain
Hozier- Sweet Thing
Panic at the Disco- I Have Friends at Holy Spaces
Tom Waits- Rain Dogs
Drake- When To Say When
The Weeknd- Make it Rain
Daft Punk/Johnny Rain
Ed Sheeran- Make it Rain
Desiigner- From LA to NY
The Brian Jonestown Massacre
My Bloody Valentine- Who Sees You
Sonic Youth- Rain King
Death Cab for Cutie- No Room in Frame/ Here comes the Rain Again
Jesus and Mary Chain- Happy When it Rains
The Flaming Lips- Trains, Brain and Rain
Iggy Pop- Black Rain
Spiritualized- Lord Let it Rain on Me
The Killers- Don't Shoot me Santa
TV on the Radio- Seeds
Gnarls Barkley- Storm Coming
Sound Garden- Black Hole Sun
Blind Melon- No Rain
Sigur Ros- The Rains of Catamere
Modern English- After the Snow
Toto- Africa
Adele- Set Fire to the Rain
Katy Perry- Daises
Lorde- Royals
Madonna- Rain
Eurythmics- Here Comes the Rain
Beyonce- Homecoming/Freedom/Lemonade
Rihanna- Umbrella
Patti Smith stepped up to accept Bob Dylan's Nobel Prize that he rejected-, but forgot his lyrics while singing his classic, "A Hard Rain's Gonna Fall."
Lana Del Rey- Born to Die
Shakira- Stuck with U/Quiero/Coconut Tree
Garbage- Only Happy When it Rains
Bjork- I Remember You
... Now this song by Gaga and Grande
ahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i could go on about all of them. but as you can see i already have. And that is just one aspect. I know what i know and so much more. I knew before they told me and then I rejected them and their plans. Ppl dont know me.. but i know them and they know me. and they have made my life hell for believing in God for 13 years now instead of their 'gods'. they are gonna sink. Reap what they sow, those bastards and bitches. And only GOD controls the rain. It's so stupid I even have to say this or pray this against them continously. The tables are going to be turned soon- no more prison for me. (a pic from 2004 i entitled 'Let me out' when I was not just pursuing my music but trying to figure out this BS culture--- mocking them and their system.. before the one eye thing even became big. I was not posed for this picture- I put the hair over my eye- and I chose the shirt and gate. I HATED (still do) our pop culture. Unfortunately, eventually- my mocking of all of the BS bit me in the ass. They told me to join or die. I became a widow from them in 2008 though they say its not so.. they ruined my life but i dont care. i still have my soul.)
let_me_out.jpg
No more prison for me. Prison for them now. I will keep talking. And praying against them and their father satan. There are laws in the real world against what they do/have done to me. Let alone divine laws against what they do to everyones heads and spirits not of their kin, not just mine. GAME OVER. And God controls the rain or drought-not them. And we have access to God through risen Christ- not them.
They see me? Eye see them. But GOD sees all.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
I thought pop stars worshipped Odin, or was it Horus?

Either way the attempts at muddying the waters are pretty clear. I'm not trying to be ironic either, it's just that easy. My point is that it doesn't really matter what anyone worships. In my mind, it goes back to what I've said before about people wanting to believe they are special.

Nobody has a positive or negative relationship with God. I'm sorry some of you have fallen into that trap, but it just cannot be objectively true in any case. It indicates your beliefs are a type of magical thinking, and not based on reality. The very idea any God would actually take a special interest in anyone is blasphemy of the highest order.

ohhi9876

Veteran
it was very dark - she seems to like to portray satan as the/a victim
stupid love song - "all i ever wanted was love"
acting sad satan was cast out of heaven
then pumps the dark imagery as justified...
ugh

Stephania

Star
acting sad satan was cast out of heaven
then pumps the dark imagery as justified...
ugh
That's really par for the course with Gaga.. in her song Judas she commits adultery with the spirit of Mary Magdalene.. says she is her.. and whines that Judas is the king without a crown that she loves- not Jesus.

Feathery

Rookie
It's the dumbest song ever the rain thing has been done over and over ad nauseaum. The use of the term "rain" is cliche illumi nutti crap. The song is crap and Gaga is a crap phony, she sucks. The women she murdered for her carrer, Lina Morgana, was incredible and talented. Grande is great but a total sellout. That's what you have to do to be in that game!

~JC~

Veteran
I wish I didn’t wait so long to mute it. o_O I can’t even tell which singer I’m looking at. it’s like they’re all melding into a Kardashian face.

I give this vid a double D for dark and dumb.

9DAC7E8A-86E0-4BE1-B9BC-0A21328D8B1F.jpeg

Feathery

Rookie
I consider myself a Pop culture exspert and anthropologist. I can't even watch that video or hear that song it's so bad. I couldn't get past the first few seconds of Gaga and her phony growl saying rain on me. Vigilent citizen has numourous older essays on the whole "rain" symbolisum thing, look them up. Yawn ville; Boring! This time the songwriting and entire production just stink, F minus. Gagas first videos and songs were great from the first two records. Then she just went flat and never got the muse back.

Feathery

Rookie
Arianna Grande has a fantatsic talent and beauty all of which is being wasted on mostly horrible songs. ALL of her songs should be the caliber of "Breathin" but for some reason she does a lot of junk to be in with "the kids" or "relevant". She needs to be in Movies and on the Broadway stage. I'm really shocked she has not yet starred in a leading role onscreen.

~JC~

Veteran
Maybe it’s some salute to Baal. (“...Lord of Rain and Dew”)

Tikawanda

Established
It's the dumbest song ever the rain thing has been done over and over ad nauseaum. The use of the term "rain" is cliche illumi nutti crap. The song is crap and Gaga is a crap phony, she sucks. The women she murdered for her carrer, Lina Morgana, was incredible and talented. Grande is great but a total sellout. That's what you have to do to be in that game!
I won't waste time arguing about the Lina Morgana thing because I don't know enough about the theory of her "murder", but if seems like you're implying that her talent somehow outweighed Lady Gaga's? Lady Gaga is actually an incredibly good singer and has proven it several times through her various acoustic performances as well as her jazz album with Tony Bennett, and she's a trained pianist as well. As for Ariana Grande she has a great voice as well, but I wouldn't call her great beyond that since she's not particularly proficient at anything else.

Gagas first videos and songs were great from the first two records. Then she just went flat and never got the muse back.
I think it's hilariously ironic that you implied that Lady Gaga has minimal talent, yet you say that her first two albums were great records despite those being her most simplistic and generic albums with cheap Europop synths and ridiculous lyrics, and her music videos back then weren't particularly inspired or original either.

But on second thought after reading more of your posts, I realize that I'm arguing with an Ariana "stan", so I shouldn't waste my time arguing about which puppet is more talented.

Last edited: